/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Many question regarding College,applications help

ayan333
08-31-2008, 12:59 PM
:sl:

Alahmudlilah ill be starting college next year InshALLAH,since this is my senio year in high school and im forced to look into colleges

now,it might sound crazy but im willing to major in ianything that will get me a job in mekka..not jedda or riyad..but mekka InshALLAH

but since the uni i want t go to doesnyt accpet applications untill after you graduae im forced to apply here in the u.s

so my question is what colleges di dyou apply to?

how many colleges did you apply to?

what things look good on you transcripts other then your gpa?

if your gpa isnt all that good but you take advance placement classes will that help you chances of getting accepted?

any tips on applying to college???????????????????????????????

what are availabe for women in Mekka????

JazakALLAH Khair

May ALLAH (SWA) grant us only the maximum reward iin this blessed month.Ameen

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
09-08-2008, 01:35 PM

what are you interested in sister?
something medically related/teaching/finance....?

noorseeker
09-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Assalamalikum sister , i think you should just choose a good degree or something, like for example , a english teacher or something like that, coz im sure their very much in need of of teachers or other educated people .

ayan333
09-09-2008, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

what are you interested in sister?
something medically related/teaching/finance....?

i really dont know,i really want to go to Umm al-Qura uni in Mekka http://www.uqu.edu.sa/english/ and maybe be a english teacher while still doing what i really want to do,College of Da’wa and Usul-ud-Din (Call to Islam and Religion's Fundamentals)

My Father wants me to majory in Pharmacy but i hate chem. but ive always wanted to be a doctor but i cant stand math and science so that wont work,im taking a pschology class thats pretty intresting but i dont know if thatll get me a good job Saudi so im a bit confused..im leaning towards teacher b/c i no there in great need in saudi so we'll se InshALLAH

are u in college at the moment?
Mekka is so far away but im willingto do everything possible to get in InshALLAH

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Assalamalikum sister , i think you should just choose a good degree or something, like for example , a english teacher or something like that, coz im sure their very much in need of of teachers or other educated people .

yeah,thats what i was thinking too....ill have a better chanc eof getting accepted..but to be a citizen i Saudi what has to be done,if i get accepte dinto that school then they'll privide me with a visa but how bout if i jus went to be a teacher,is that even possible?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.