/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VIII

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

BintAbee
06-01-2009, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Assalamo-alaikum-warahamtullahi-wabrakatu

Jazkallah for the posts, I have kinda missed being on here.

When I next speak/see Shaykh Budair I will ask him about the SA visit - South Africa is a great place I was in Joburg and Cape Town in late 2007 how can he not like it!!! The people there were amazing I also met Hashim Amla wot a gr8 guy!

Abuzar is well mashallah he is almost 5 now and allah blessed me with a daughter Fatima whi is almost 3 now.

I have to say the Imams are the most down to earth people I have ever met - so humble. When you are with them its amazing you learn so much and mashallah the knowledge....

I will inshallah share some experiences with the Imams last ramadan (its not the same now that I am no longer in Saudi Arabia but still try and maintain some contact with the Imams).

Masalaam

Abdullah Saood
^Dunno how I missed this post :X .. Thanx Akhee.. glad u like SA.. oh so u've got 2 little kids .. Masha Allah... May Allah make them pious and let them serve His Deen. Ameen. Looking forward to your posts.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha309
06-01-2009, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
:sl:

Just caught the last 2 Aayahs of Qiraat of SST in Isha. He used that 2003 tune :awesome: .... nothing would work :raging: but finally Iqraa worked. Qadarullah!

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...aal-talib.html

^I wanna download that but I can't. Could someone fix the link plz :embarrass :hiding:

EDIT: okay, i've just listened to:

30 May Fajr - Subhanallah Sheikh Juhany was really emotional at the end but he sounded a bit tired throughout the salaah :? ... listening to that Fajr reminded me of Ramadan! May Allah deliver us to Ramadan and make it easy for us. Ameen

30 May Isha & 31 May Isha - SST is using his old tune again.. hmmm... reminds me of school days :X

sis the link is working fine for me:? if you are experiencing problems still, please PM me Insha'Allah

BlissfullyJaded
06-01-2009, 11:48 PM

Nice to hear from you brother Abdullah Saood! :) MashaAllah, that's cool that you still have somewhat contact with them. Lookin forward to more of your posts.

Hmm.. It's never revealed who's gonna lead Taraweeh. I like the suspense more. :skeleton:

And oh yea, bro Saifur-Rahmaan, that surah Yusuf was niiiice! :thumbs_up

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Brother abdullah i just wanted to ask u if u would know which people r leading taraweeh this year??
Im afraid I dont sorry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
06-03-2009, 08:57 AM

Bro AS, have you met Sheikh Thubayty recently? How is his health? Also, have you met any of the newer Makkah Imaams: Sheikh Ghamidi, Sheikh Ghazzawi, Sheikh Kalbani? And another question, last ramadan 15th night, Sheikh Sudais made a really short dua in Witr almost without a tune... was there any specific reason for this? Sorry for soooo many questions :embarrass

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-03-2009, 12:44 PM

Bro AS, have you met Sheikh Thubayty recently? How is his health? Also, have you met any of the newer Makkah Imaams: Sheikh Ghamidi, Sheikh Ghazzawi, Sheikh Kalbani? And another question, last ramadan 15th night, Sheikh Sudais made a really short dua in Witr almost without a tune... was there any specific reason for this? Sorry for soooo many questions :embarrass

Walaykumassalam-warahmatullahi-wabarakatu

Answers to your questions (dont worry ask as many questions as you like):

Last time I met Shaykh Thubaity was in Hajj 2007 and I briefly saw him in Ramadan 08 he appeared to be well, although I do believe that he did have some problems with his throat (but dont quote me on that as I have not heard directly from him). I will ask my friend in Madina to ask him about his health and will post update on here inshallah. In madina the imams i have spent a lot of time with are Shaykh Hudaifee and Shaykh Budair.

I met Shaykh Kalbani in makkah and also when he was in the UK he was staying with a friend - he is awesome very humble but a towering personality.

Yes I remember Shaykh Sudais doing a very short witr prayer not really sure why.

Masalaam
Abdullah Saood

Haji_usmaan
06-04-2009, 11:30 PM
BROTHER ABDULLAH SAOOD.....LONG TIME NO SEE BROTHER

Salaam Walaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu

Please share us some of your experinces with the Imams of the Haram please Insh'Allah.

Can you tell us that story about Shaykh Shuraim and the bisht please??? I love that story

JazakAllah Khairan

BintAbee
06-05-2009, 09:53 AM

Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi ra'jioon. allahuma'jurna fi museebatina wakhlufna khairan minha

No link is working for me.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Someone tell me who's doing khutbah in makkah please?

Al-Hanbali
06-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Wa 'alaykum salaam,

Shaykh Saalih at-Taalib. Khutbah just finished. Iqaamah now.

Try this link: http://www.islambox.tv/ib1/saudi1ib1.asx

BintAbee
06-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Jazakallah khair akhee imsad

EDIT: I saw the link too late !!!

BintAbee
06-05-2009, 06:04 PM

I listened to Isha :statisfie and Sheikh Aal Talib led... and he recited from Sura Faatir :ooh: ... My dua was accepted :statisfie Alhamdulillah :coolious::shade:

BintAbee
06-06-2009, 12:15 PM

^Subhanallah, just downloaded and listened now... brought tears to my eyes... May Allah reward Sheikh Juhany. Ameen!

EDIT: Sheikh Aal Talib for Isha ... Sura Hijr :coolious:

M.B
06-07-2009, 11:41 AM

i always pray to allah that inshallah this year it will be sheikh adil al kalbani and sheikh abdul wali al arkani that will lead taraweeh this year subahnaalh they both have amazing voices.Does anyone agree with me.

BintAbee
06-07-2009, 02:48 PM

^Masha Allah, they both do have amazing voices. Insha Allah, they would get an opportunity to lead Taraweeh. Btw, do you mean that they should lead in Masjidul Haraam? or Masjidun Nabawi? And I think Sheikh Arkaani sounds a lot like Sheikh Juhany. :?

'Abd al-Baari
06-07-2009, 05:42 PM
:sl:,

I think they should give Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib and Shaykh Khaalid al-Ghamdi the opportunity to lead in Masjid al-Haram, and Shaykh Ahmad al-Huthaify the opportunity to lead alongside his Father in al-Madeenah. Shaykh Thubaity can come back alongside his old Taraweeh partner Shaykh al-Budayr, and Shaykh al-Qaasim and Shaykh aal as-Shaykh can lead together. That would be aweome! :shade:

Yanal
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
:salamext:
Great idea bro. Welcome back

BintAbee
06-07-2009, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
:sl:,

I think they should give Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib and Shaykh Khaalid al-Ghamdi the opportunity to lead in Masjid al-Haram, and Shaykh Ahmad al-Huthaify the opportunity to lead alongside his Father in al-Madeenah. Shaykh Thubaity can come back alongside his old Taraweeh partner, Shaykh al-Budayr and Shaykh al-Qaasim and Shaykh aal as-Shaykh can lead together. That would be aweome! :shade:

Yeah great idea (especially the Makkah one)... and Welcome back!

Sheikh Aal Talib for Isha ... read Sura Naba (full) .. beautiful tune ... Masha Allah... Allah reward him

S_87
06-07-2009, 06:03 PM
wow i watched after a long time, its full too :wub: so beautiful and calm and wow

M.B
06-08-2009, 09:40 AM

^Masha Allah, they both do have amazing voices. Insha Allah, they would get an opportunity to lead Taraweeh. Btw, do you mean that they should lead in Masjidul Haraam? or Masjidun Nabawi? And I think Sheikh Arkaani sounds a lot like Sheikh Juhany. :?

I dont really mind as long as they lead :) i would prefer arkani in madeenah because i think his voice fits there and ail al kalbani in makkah

BintAbee
06-09-2009, 05:53 PM

Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib for Isha... Sura Yaseen.. beautiful Qiraa'ah... anyone know the name of the mukabbir?

Haji_usmaan
06-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Salaams

A message from Brother ABDULLAH SAOOD

Mash'Allah, Bro Abdullah met Shaykh Salih Al Talib back in Ramadan last year in Makkah where Shaykh Salih invited Bro Abdullah to his apartment near the Haram Sharif where The Holy Kaba could be viewed from his room. Then Shaykh Salih recited some Ayah's from the Holy Qu'ran for Bro Abdullah.After That, Mawlana Shaykh Salih talked with Bro Abdullah about the history of Makkah in which most of the conversion was in Arabic yet Shaykh Salih can speak very good English. Also Shaykh Salih had visited the UK back in 1999 or 2000. After their long Conversation, Shaykh Talib gave some Oud which gives off a beautiful smell to Bro Abdullah.
Also..Bro Abdullah has contact with Mawlana Shaykh Salih Al Talib over the phone as well..and also Bro Abdullah spent a lot of time with Shaykh Hudaifee and Shaykh Budair in which Insh'Allah soon..Bro Abdullah will post his experience about them soon..

Enjoy Insh'Allah

Wasalaam

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2009, 09:54 PM

Awesome Salaatul Maghrib by Shaykh Maahir today! Shaykh al-Budayr was amaazing as always! [Surah al-Zilzaal & al-Qaar'iah]

Shaykh al-Ghamdi back for Ishaa Salaah :thumbs_up

Raudha
06-12-2009, 01:29 PM

Sheikh Hudhaify for khutbah in Madinah today:) Any idea who led in Makkah :?

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2009, 01:34 PM

Shaykh Usamaa Khayyat gave the Khutbaah in Makkah [Spoke about the story of Yoosuf 'alayhis salaam], Surah Ma'ooon & Nasr in Salaah. Shaykh al-Huthaify spoke about Shukr I think.

M.B
06-12-2009, 02:41 PM

jazakallah brother abd al bari.

BintAbee
06-12-2009, 06:02 PM

Sheikh Maahir led an awesome Maghrib and Isha :shade: . Qiraat in Isha was quite long from Sura Waaqiah :coolious: and Maghrib was from Sura Ghaafir. I guess he led coz Sheikh Ghamidi is in Riyaadh. Sheikh 'Abd al-Baari, Sheikh Hudhaifiyy spoke about the virtues of joining family ties and caution against breaking family ties. After ages I got to listen to a live Madeenah khutbah (over the radio). Sheikh Hudhaifiyy's dua was lovely.

BintAbee
06-13-2009, 05:55 PM

Sheikh Ghamidi is back for Isha... Sura A'laa and Ghaashiyah ... soooo beautiful :shade: sooo soothing and slow... you could hear every letter being pronounced :thumbs_up: ... was emotional at the last 2 aayahs of Sura Ghaashiyah imsad

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-15-2009, 03:12 AM

It would be cool if they had a year in which Taraweeh was recited in Warsh.

BlackMamba
06-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Do the all the imams of the haramain know the ten qirats. I heard Kalbani read in Qaloon I think but I've never heard any of the other imams read in another qirat.

'Abd al-Baari
06-16-2009, 11:47 PM

As far as I know, only Shaykh al-Huthaify hafidhahullah has ijaazah in other Qira'ats. [Allah knows best!]. It is an awesome idea though!

BlackMamba
06-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Has anybody on this forum memorized the Quran in all ten qirats. It's an amazing feat it must he very hard.

M.B
06-17-2009, 11:59 AM

I think sheikh kalbani and hudhaify are the only imams that know different qirats because the other imams did not study the different ways of reciting.

BintAbee
06-18-2009, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman

It would be cool if they had a year in which Taraweeh was recited in Warsh.

That would be so :shade: :thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Do the all the imams of the haramain know the ten qirats. I heard Kalbani read in Qaloon I think but I've never heard any of the other imams read in another qirat.
I've been playing Sheikh Kalbaani's Qaloon Qira'ah for the past few nights. It's just soooo beautiful.

I think that most, if not all, the imams have learnt all the different types of Qira'ah. If not, then I think at least Sheikh Sudais, Hudhaifiyy and Kalbaani have.

M.B
06-18-2009, 11:30 AM

I am already having thoughts about who will be leading jummah tommorrow inshallah sheikh humaid in makkah because he lead fajr today and in madinah sheikh budayr because mashallah he has been leading long or maybe mohsin al qasim u never know.

'Abd al-Baari
06-18-2009, 01:25 PM

I think that most, if not all, the imams have learnt all the different types of Qira'ah. If not, then I think at least Sheikh Sudais, Hudhaifiyy and Kalbaani have.
What makes you think that Shaykh al-Sudays has learnt different types of recitation, ukhtee? Have you heard Shaykh recite in a different Qir'aah? :D

Al-Hanbali
06-18-2009, 01:35 PM

What about Sh. Ghazzaawee.... apparently he's the 'Assistant Professor and Chairman, Department of the University of Qiraat' (Haramainrecordings)... so I'm guessing he does...

BintAbee
06-19-2009, 07:14 AM

What makes you think that Shaykh al-Sudays has learnt different types of recitation, ukhtee? Have you heard Shaykh recite in a different Qir'aah? :D

No, akhee, I have not heard him read in a different Qira'ah, but when I listen to how he reads, it just sounds like he knows the other ways as well. lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan

What about Sh. Ghazzaawee.... apparently he's the 'Assistant Professor and Chairman, Department of the University of Qiraat' (Haramainrecordings)... so I'm guessing he does...
Yeah, I was thinking that too :?

Bro M.B. , I think you are right about whose giving khutbah today.

Please make dua for me on this Friday, I have a test on Monday and I hope I promote.

M.B
06-19-2009, 10:22 AM

salah al budayr in madeenah and sheikh salah bin humaid in makkah. salah budayr made a beautiful dua at the end he made dua to all students regarding their exams and it was quite long i'm guessing he has children who are doing exams.:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyesIt would be very funny if he only made dua for his children.:D:D:D

BlackMamba
06-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Really sheikh Salah al Budair made dua for students taking exams haha nice I love that sheikh he's amazing there's just something about his voice.

'Abd al-Baari
06-19-2009, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

salah al budayr in madeenah and sheikh salah bin humaid in makkah. salah budayr made a beautiful dua at the end he made dua to all students regarding their exams and it was quite long i'm guessing he has children who are doing exams.

:w:,

Yh I just listened to that, Shaykh al-Budayr is so cool :shade:. May Allah accept his duaa for all the students around the world!

It would be very funny if he only made dua for his children.:D:D:D
Naah, it's examination time all over the world in the schools, colleges, universities and the madaaris too!

M.B
06-22-2009, 11:53 AM

This forum has gone abit dull inshallah i cant wait for ramadhan.

'Abd al-Baari
06-26-2009, 11:40 AM

Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr & Shaykh Saalih ibn Humayd for todays Fajr Salaah, both read Surah Sajdaah & Insaan.

Shaykh Sa'ud as-Shuraym & Shaykh Ali al-Huthaify for todays Khutbaah :D.

M.B
06-26-2009, 09:13 PM

I never noticed until i went to the masjid on jummah and saw the tv screen in the masjid and it was the month of RAJAB alhamdullaiah ] and soon inshallah it will be the blessed month of SHA'BAAN and the the most beautiful month RAMADHAN INHSHALLAH. I must start fasting during this month as it will help me inshallah for ramadhan.

BintAbee
06-27-2009, 09:44 PM

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=c...contentid=6173

^Here's something about Sheikh Saalih bin Humaid.

BlackMamba
06-28-2009, 06:33 AM
So what do you guys think of the umbrellas they put up in Masjid Nabwi? I think they're good but sometimes its OK to be a little hot and sweaty, inshallah Allah will reward you when you sacrifice your desires and get hot and uncomfortable in order to pray. But oh well, the umbrellas are still good I guess.
And Juhanee is leading amazing fajr salats as normal. His June 28th Fajr of Al-Ahzab was awesome.

Soulja Girl
06-28-2009, 07:33 AM

^They're kewl, I liike em :statisfie But liike you said, it's good to sacrifice fingz for the sake of Allah, you get rewarded for it. :)

BlissfullyJaded
06-28-2009, 05:57 PM

I duno what I think of regarding the umbrellas. I never actually sat in the heat myself, always was in a area that's shaded. I don't really see it as a bad move, given the severity of the heat in Saudi Arabia...

Anyways, Sheikh Ghamdi leadin Isha and ending Surah Nahl.... He reads soo awesome. :cry:

Agreed about Sheikh Juhany,. I'm soo glad he's back, altho I really was expecting Sheikh Shuraim. I miss Sheikh Shuraim's Fajr. :(

BintAbee
06-28-2009, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

I duno what I think of regarding the umbrellas. I never actually sat in the heat myself, always was in a area that's shaded. I don't really see it as a bad move, given the severity of the heat in Saudi Arabia...

Anyways, Sheikh Ghamdi leadin Isha and ending Surah Nahl.... He reads soo awesome. :cry:

Agreed about Sheikh Juhany,. I'm soo glad he's back, altho I really was expecting Sheikh Shuraim. I miss Sheikh Shuraim's Fajr. :(
^Yeah, same with me about the umbrellas but I think they look :shade:

Yeah right, Sheikh Ghamidi made khatam of Sura Nahl today :D

I was just telling Raudha the other day that Sheikh Shuraim hasn't led Fajr in aggggeeees. Well, it seems like that anyway and Sheikh Aal Talib isn't back for Isha yet. I miss him too :(

BintAbee
06-29-2009, 09:21 PM

Sheikh Ghazzawi for Maghrib. Made a small mistake but the recitation was beautiful.

Sheikh Ghamidi for Isha. I like when he reads in the tune he used today. :shade:

BintAbee
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM

Sheikh Ghamidi for Isha.. Sura Qasas ... didn't listen to Maghrib.. I tuned it too late so I just caught the Muadhin's salaams lol. :D

BlackMamba
07-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know if those old pics of sudais n juhany are legit cuz it doesn't look like it especially the sudais one

'Abd al-Baari
07-02-2009, 11:40 AM

These > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/

BintAbee
07-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Does anyone know if those old pics of sudais n juhany are legit cuz it doesn't look like it especially the sudais one
^yeah, lol I wonder. It really doesn't look like Sheikh Sudais but Allahu A'lam.

I'm still waiting for Sheikh Aal Talib to come back and lead Isha imsad

BintAbee
07-02-2009, 09:26 PM

So... about a year ago, we bought a "full Quraan" CD pack by Sheikh Maahir Mu'ayqali and we didn't listen to the whole thing. So yesterday, I decided to listen to one of the CD's and I found this beauty : http://www.divshare.com/download/7815136-457 :wub:

I hope you enjoy it as much as Raudha and I did. I hope the link works and please let me know if it doesn't work and please tell us if you like the recitation or not :D

Al-Hanbali
07-02-2009, 09:37 PM
^ MaashaaAllaah...not really much of a Sh. Mu'aqaly 'fan', but that Soorah is my favourite soorah by the Shaykh.

BintAbee
07-02-2009, 09:41 PM
^ MaashaaAllaah...not really much of a Sh. Mu'aqaly 'fan', but that Soorah is my favourite soorah by the Shaykh.
:ooh: That tune he uses is just soooo different so we were quite impressed by it. :statisfie

EDIT:

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=6219

^I just came across that article.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-03-2009, 08:07 AM

I'm still waiting for Sheikh Aal Talib to come back and lead Isha imsad

that dont look like shiekh sudais...the beard yh but the eyes are completely diff!

'Abd al-Baari
07-03-2009, 10:06 AM

Shaykh Hussain aal as-Shaykh & Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sudays hafidhamullah for the Jumma' Khutbaah & Salaah today! :shade:

Shaykh al-Sudays read end of Surah Dhaariyaat in first Rak'aat, and Surah 'Asr in the second. Shaykh aal as -Shaykh read end of Surah Infitaar and end of Surah Burooj. Both were awesome recitations, masha'Allah! :D

BlissfullyJaded
07-04-2009, 01:36 AM

Wooooooowww! Sheikh Sudais leading Fajr after soo long! :ooh: Ahh the memorieeees. :cry:

Surah Fajr... So beautiful. Well duh. But I had to state the obvious. Ahhh...

'Abd al-Baari
07-04-2009, 10:38 AM

Last time he led Salaatul Fajr was in 2006 I think :o, awesome and brillilant recitation by the Shaykh masha'Allah! :thumbs_up

I have to admit though, his Salaatul Maghribs, are just something completely different! :shade:

brotherubaid
07-04-2009, 12:03 PM
This is a great thread

A very beautiful surprise , sheikh sudais leading fajr i couldnt believe it when i went to haramainrecordings.com this morning.

Did any one listen to sheikh Budairs Fajr the other day? Absolutely amazing i think it was the 1st of july. The second rakat was Amazing n emotional.Surat Al-Muminun 57-92

Sheikh ghamdi led a beautiful Ishaa salah , He changes his style a lot but a couple of his recitations are just awsome

N how come some one said they were not a big muaqily fan , come onnnnn , u gotta chek some of his maghrib n fajr salahs from Haram Al makki , absolutely amazing stuff

BintAbee
07-04-2009, 06:13 PM

Wooooooowww! Sheikh Sudais leading Fajr after soo long! :ooh: Ahh the memorieeees. :cry:

Surah Fajr... So beautiful. Well duh. But I had to state the obvious. Ahhh...
:raging:, I can't explain how stupid I feel, Urghhhh... I usually check HSR and iharam everyday when I wake up and before I sleep but I was sooo busy today and I didn't check and there Sheikh Sudais goes and leads Fajr after ageeeeesssss!!!!! , like he was just waiting for me to be busy :(

Last time he led Salaatul Fajr was in 2006 I think :o, awesome and brillilant recitation by the Shaykh masha'Allah! :thumbs_up

I have to admit though, his Salaatul Maghribs, are just something completely different! :shade:
Salaatul Maghrib's are the best, especially during the Hajj sason and if you hear him from the roof of the haram. :coolious:

format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
This is a great thread
Welcome to it and looking forward to more posts of yours in this thread. :thumbs_up

Did any one listen to sheikh Budairs Fajr the other day? Absolutely amazing i think it was the 1st of july. The second rakat was Amazing n emotional.Surat Al-Muminun 57-92
No, I didn't but I think I'll download it and listen to it soon, but I heard Sura Taha, Yoosuf and Hood and a few other recent ones... they were soooo beautiful

Sheikh ghamdi led a beautiful Ishaa salah , He changes his style a lot but a couple of his recitations are just awsome
:thumbs_up

N how come some one said they were not a big muaqily fan , come onnnnn , u gotta chek some of his maghrib n fajr salahs from Haram Al makki , absolutely amazing stuff
Yeah true, although Sheikh Maahir is not my number 1 favourite, I really enjoy his recitations ... they are just :awesome:

Anyway, he led Salaatul Maghrib and Isha... Isha: Sura Haaqqah... I was late but I listened anyway.

BlackMamba
07-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Why do the imams read surah sajdah and dahr in fajr so often. Is it good to read these surahs in fajr or is it just random?

M.B
07-04-2009, 11:46 PM

Brother shakoor the imams and the sheikhs pray surat al sajdah mostly on fridays and surat dahr because this is sunnah the prophet (pbuh) used to pray these surahs every friday for fajr.

BTW: subahannallah i still can not believe that sheikh sudais led fajr yesterday mashallah beautiful also how can i miss budayr as usual mashallah beautful by the to imams.

BlackMamba
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
^oh okay jazakallah. I've been wondering that

M.B
07-05-2009, 08:57 PM

Ive seen this on haramainrecordings.com about makkah imams:

According to the Minister of Makkah:

Sheikh Abdurrahman Sudais is the Chief of imams at Masjid Al Haram.
Sheikh Saoud Shuraim is the Deputy Chief Of Imams Makkah.
The imams have a set Rota to decide who leads which prayer in Makkah.
Fajr duty is given to Sheikh Salih bin Abdullah al Humaid. However, since his appointment as chairman/speaker of the Saudi Parliament, Majlis Shura, he spends most of his time in the capital, Riyadh. In his absence Sheikh Saud Al-Shuraim leads. Sheikh Shuraim If on business, then Sheikh Johany must lead the prayer.
Zuhar is led by Sheikh Usama Khayat.
Asr is led by Sheikh Al-Talib.
Magrib duty is given to Sheikh Sudais, with Sheikh Faisal Gazzawi, Maahir as back-up.
Isha is primarily led by Sheikh Al-Talib, with Sheikh Khalid Al Ghamdi leading in his absence.
Scheikh Johany, Maahir, Ghamdi, Ghazzawi only make representations.

First when i saw this i read through all the salah but i think we have to remember that the imams dont always follow the rota that is written because we just saw sheikh sudais leading salatul fajr etc but mostly it is correct.

brotherubaid
07-06-2009, 11:11 AM
It could be all correct , Sheikh Humaid , Juhany n shuraim all might be busy so sudais took over , or may be he just wanted to lead for a while since he had not led in a while. May Allah reward haramin recordings for al their work.

BlackMamba
07-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Well even though some of my favorite imams are the 'reserves' they still lead a good amount. And my top 4 from Makkah lead taraweeh so that's more than enough. And do you know how they chose taraweeh imams cuz it seems like they just make the 4 best voices to lead lol I got no problem with that. I wAnt budair to come back to Makkah for taraweeh., at least he leads in madinah tho.

M.B
07-07-2009, 01:43 PM

Brother shakoor i heard that its the king that picks who leads taraweeh in makkah and madinah.

This year i really would want sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim to lead in makkah that would really look:coolious: and sheikh adil al kalbani in madinah this year that would be soo cool.

BintAbee
07-07-2009, 09:53 PM

Sheikh Maahir led Isha... Sura Aal Imraan... sweet recitation and excellent choice of verses... Masha Allah. :thumbs_up

I know it's only Tuesday, but any guesses for this weeks Jumua in Makkah... It supposed to be Sheikh Aal Talib, but I'm not sure now, since he hasn't been leading Isha for quite a while ... :?

- IqRa -
07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Can someone please PM me if they know who lead Maghrib prayer on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Masjid Al Haram...? His voice was beautiful mashaAllaah, blown me away...

- IqRa -
07-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Was it Sheikh Muaiqily or Sheikh Maahir? I've never heard his recitation before, but it was sooooooooooooo beautiful, wallahi it felt like you were in heaven if you closed your eyes! Does anyone know what I'm talking about??!! :ooh:

I cant listen to either of these because I am at work! :cry:

'Abd al-Baari
07-08-2009, 10:29 AM

Shaykh Maahir is Shaykh Mua'yqili :D. His name is Shaykh Maahir al-Muayqili hafidhahullah.

His recitation is amaazing, and so unique masha'Allah!

- IqRa -
07-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr! SubhanAllah his voice is sooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!! InshaAllah will go home and download it.

July 4, 2009
Maghrib: Surahs Balad and Dhuha, lead by Sheikh Maahir al Mu'ayqali

This is the one I heard!

Jazaak Allaah Khayr again!

My favourite recitor might switch from Muhammad Al Luhaidan to Sheikh Maahir al Mu'ayqali :ooh:

Al-Hanbali
07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
^ even though I don't listen to Sh. Sudais much these days, I have to admit; that Fajr was beautiful!!! MashaAllaah.

BintAbee
07-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Sis T.I.A, Sheikh Maahir Al Muayqali's recitations are amazing Masha Allah. He has been leading Maghrib and Isha for a few days now. Be sure to listen to the recording of Sura Hujuraat I shared on page 74 of this thread as well. It's not his usual tune but it's beautiful none the less. And his taraweeh recitations are also superb Masha Allah. And welcome to the thread!

zAk, Jazakallah Khair for sharing that... That Fajr was beautiful, I downloaded it only when I read your post coz I also don't listen to Sheikh Sudays that much.

ayesha309
07-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Sheikh Sudais led an amazing and very emotional Fajr salaat today Masha'Allah. You can hear people crying tooo. Do watch it if you can.
Also, according to unconfirmed reports, the following is the new Imam Rota:

The First Rotation is from 11th Rajab to 21st Rajab when Sheikh Sudais and Muaiqily will lead; Sheikh Sudais will lead Fajr and Dhuhr and Sheikh Muaiqily will lead Asr, Maghrib and Isha Insha'Allah

The Second Rotation is from 22nd Rajab to 2nd Sha'ban when Sheikhs Khayyat and Ghazzawi will lead Insha'Allah. We do not know who will lead the Jahriyya salaat; it seems Sheikh Khayyat may lead it.

The Third Rotation is from 3rd Sha'ban to 28th Sha'ban when Sheikhs Shuraim, Talib, Juhany and Ghamdi will lead Insha'Allah. Once again, we do not know who will lead the Jahriyya salaats, and whether that will rotate amongst these chosen shuyookh or not.

BlackMamba
07-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Ya that Fajr this morning of surah AliImran was amazing.

BintAbee
07-09-2009, 04:26 PM

Ahhh... Maghrib is soooo beautiful... Sura Naaziaat in the first raka'ah and Sura Abasa in the second... :thumbs_up

I love when Sheikh Maahir says: "Staww...Staww..stawwi sufoofakum fa inna taswiyatas saffi min tamaamis salaah" :shade: ....especially the word "salaah".. he says it so :shade: :embarrass

M.B
07-10-2009, 11:28 AM

Sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim in madinah for jummah subahannallah as usual beautiful khutbah but the salah was soo:coolalien unbelieveable. suratul luqman.

In makkah sheikh abdurahaman sudais mashallah very good.

M.B
07-10-2009, 08:13 PM

mashallah i remember the old days when i went for umrah and it was only sheikh shuraim and sudais leading every single salah it was awesome.

In madinah it was all about sheikh thubayti that lead all the salah and sheikh budair and mohsin al qasim.

Btw i wanted to ask has anyone shaken the shuyookhs hand and made salaam from wat i can remember i made salam to sheikh shuraim only it was soo cool when he said 'wa'laikum assalaam' sheikh sudais to make salam to him it was simply impossible to make salam it looks like sheikh sudais has the most guards out of the imams in makkah that i've seen with.

BlackMamba
07-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Ya alhamdulillah I shook the hand of sheikh shuraim after salat al fajr and I also shook sheikh maher hand after ishaa. It was awesome like I found out which gate they leave the masjid from so I kind of stocked them lol so after salah I went to the door where They leave and wiggled through the guards and shook their hands
sheikh shuraim is like a rock he doesn't smile or anything he looks very pious he just stuck his hand out and shook my hand. However sheikh maher seemed very friendly he was smiling when I shook his hand and said salaam to me. This was last summer when I went for umrah I wish to go back there soon inshallah. I also saw sheikh juhany very up close but was not able to get close enough to meet him. The guards are pretty mean haha this guy went up and kissed shuraims forehead and the guards shoved the guy to the ground. I did see someone talk (in Arabic) to juhany and juhany waved off the guards to listen to the man. I think the man was asking juhany a question not sure I don't know Arabic. So alhamdulillah it was an amazing experience.

BlissfullyJaded
07-11-2009, 12:51 AM

When my dad went for Hajj, there was a Shi'a in the front row and he said salaam to Sheikh Hudhaify as the sheikh was leaving after Fajr, and was going to follow to shake his hand but the guards stopped him. Sheikh Hudhaify noticed though and stopped, turned around and shook the mans hands... MashaAllah.

And when we went for Hajj, my oldest brother shook Sheikh Hussain aal ash Sheikh's hands. It was really easy, cuz oddly enough people weren't rushing after him. He was really relaxed as he was walking out and my brother could just calmly walk up to him, said salaam and hugged him. And then after 'Isha, there was a brother walking next to Sheikh Hudhaify asking him some questions, which slowed Sheikh Hudhaify down a bit cuz he had to listen. So my other brother got to reach up next to him and stuck his hand out and said salaam and managed to shake Sheikh Hudhaify's hand really quick. :D

Oh...not imaam related, but it was interesting none the less. There was this mufti, not sure who it was, but he was a qadhi in the Madeenah court too. Anyway, some people were walkin up to him to shake his hands cuz he clearly looked pious, and he was like I'm just a sheikh, not the Imaam of the Haram [said it in Arabic of course], and was pointing in the direction of the Imaam for them to go after him. Just the humility they have, they wouldn't take any attention on themselves...

Ah, and yeah the Jumuah Salaah in the Haram'ain were aweesome. So was Sheikh Mu'ayqali in 'Isha.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-11-2009, 03:26 AM

When I was 10 years old, Shaykh Salah al Budair, after Isha salah, twice walhamdullilah. The guards tried to stop me, but wallah I remember clearly, Sh. Budair stopping, turning and shaking my hand with this big smile on his face. Then Alhamdullilah, again the next day I met him and he even remembered me and said something from what I remember: '..Amreeka..' because there was a brother next to me, an Uncle really, both days, may Allaah give him the best in this life and the Hereafter, he was explaining to the Shaykh in Arabic that I was from the US and my age and all. I'll never forget him stopping inspite of all the guards and people to give attention to a mere 10 year old child, with that big warm smile on his face. May Allaah always protect him!

ژاله
07-11-2009, 10:51 AM
^beautiful story,mashallah:),may Allah protect them all.
are there any chances of sheikh shuraim leading next jumuah in makkah?i havent watched jumua for ages.

Al-Hanbali
07-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Oh...not imaam related, but it was interesting none the less. There was this mufti, not sure who it was, but he was a qadhi in the Madeenah court too. Anyway, some people were walkin up to him to shake his hands cuz he clearly looked pious, and he was like I'm just a sheikh, not the Imaam of the Haram [said it in Arabic of course], and was pointing in the direction of the Imaam for them to go after him. Just the humility they have, they wouldn't take any attention on themselves....
^ SubhanAllaah...the humility of the people of knowledge.

May Allaah give us ALL this humility...Ameen!

AabiruSabeel
07-12-2009, 07:48 PM
^Ameen. There is one more story of Shaikh Salih Aal-Talib on HaramainRecordings

BintAbee
07-12-2009, 08:12 PM

^That was an interesting meeting.

We went for Hajj in 2004/1424... My dad is not one to go and greet the imams (dunno why), so we told our uncle to go. We told him which door they leave from (Babul Ajyaad), but he didn't say anything so we thought that he wasn't interested. But one day he returned from the Haram wearing his :shade: and a white ghutra and he said that he met Sheikh Aal Taalib! (My uncle looks quite similar to Sheikh Aal Taalib) He shook his hand and walked with him from Babul Ajyaad until the palace gate and then the guards closed the gate on him :( . He doesn't speak any Arabic so he didn't say anything to the Sheikh.

We would use Babul Ajyaad every day because we were living in Ajyaad, so after salaah we would go outside and wait. We saw Sheikh Aal Taalib one day. He put on his shoes which he had left under the guards chair at the door and the guard handed him a letter, which he took and then smiled and walked away. We also saw Sheikh Sudais. He was all :D and he had a troop of people around him. He didn't even bother about putting his shoes on when he left. He just walked straight out of the door and someone from the back ran in front of him with his shoes and put it down in front of him and the Sheikh put on his shoes while still half walking :D .

Also, one day my uncle went up to this guy in the haram and told him :"You and Sudais look the same" :D and the man was soo happy. lol.

I think we saw Sheikh Shuraim one day after Asr (I'm not sure, maybe Raudha can confirm), but he walks very very fast and I think he just had about two guards with him.
Dad said that Shuraim walks with a purpose and that the Prophet (s.a.w.) used to walk like that also.

BintAbee
07-13-2009, 05:54 PM

Masha Allah! beautiful qira'ah by Sheikh Maahir... Isha... 1st raka'ah.. Sura Anbiyaa

and sura Fajr in the second :thumbs_up

emm... so according to the rota, today is the last day for Sheikh Maahir and Sheikh Sudais? or is it tomorrow? What is the Hijri date in Makkah today:?

BlackMamba
07-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes exactly babul ajyad أجياد that's the one where they leave, I was tryna remember the name. It's to the right of bab Malik abdul aziz( I think) and next to some escalators, I think it is numbered bab number 5. Thats where I got to shake the sheikhs hand. But you know how the sheikhs leave and they walk straight out babul ajyad and go into this place that has escalators and they go up the escalators and I never see where it leads to, does anyone know where it leads to lol I wanted to folow them up there so bad but the guards wouldn't allow it obviously. Lol I bet they got bentleys and bmws waiting at the top.

BintAbee
07-13-2009, 06:05 PM
^Yes that's right ... Babul ajyaad is to the right of Bab Abdul Aziz and near some escalators.. (Ahh... that's bringing back memories)

I don't know about them going up any escalators... back in 2004, they would walk out of Babul Ajyaad and walk straight to the palace gate where the palace guards (I think one used to have a green hat on and the other a red one. lol) would open the gates for them and their guards.

M.B
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM

Wat happened to the new rota that haramainrecordings made ??? i new there was something wrong sudais led today.

BintAbee
07-14-2009, 06:00 PM

^Akhee.. actually I think that today was the 21st Rajab in Makkah, so we could expect an imam change from tomorrow.. wallahu A'lam.

Sheikh Maahir for salaatul Isha in Makkah... read from the last few verses of Sura Furqaan... the same verses that Sheikh Ghamidi read on the last night of his turn earlier this month.

Anyone knows who was the Mukabbir for today's Salaatul Isha in Makkah:?

:ooh: and Sheikh Hudhaifiyy led Salaatul Maghrib in Madeenah!

BintAbee
07-14-2009, 06:39 PM

:omg: Please if anyone hasn't listened to today's salaatul Fajr, please download and listen now! What a second rak'ah! I've never heard that tune by Sheikh Budair before. Masha Allah!

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2009, 06:54 PM

Shaykh hafidhaullah has been using that tone quite often, its on and off though, but usually in Fajr Salaah and in the second Raka'ah.

I remember he first used it in Maghrib Salaah, in the second Raka'ah and only in the last aayah..but it was sooo beautiful masha'Allah..

Heres that Maghrib Salaah; http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...ib_1-25-09.mp3

M.B
07-14-2009, 08:46 PM

sheikh hudaaify made a beautiful dua today when the king came to masjidul haraam (madinah) the whole city was shut down.

AabiruSabeel
07-14-2009, 08:49 PM

^Where is the recording? At what time he came in the Masjid?

Edit: Just saw it on HaramainRecordings: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...h-july-09.html

M.B
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM

I recognize that tune budayr used in fajr salah it sounds proper like sheikh mohammed ayouub.

ayesha309
07-15-2009, 01:58 AM
For those who were wondering, the new rota started in Makkah...

Yanal
07-15-2009, 02:04 AM

Is there going to be another thread for this Ramadhan? Or are we going to continue on this thread,insha'Allah?

:wa:

BlackMamba
07-15-2009, 03:05 AM
Theres usually a new thread starting in ramadan. Wow 5 weeks from now so close.

BintAbee
07-15-2009, 05:35 PM

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=6267

^Article that mentions Sheikh Budair

Anyone care to translate or at least tell us what's it about:? :embarrass

Sheikh Ghazzawi for Salaatul Isha... peaceful recitation from Sura A'raaf:?

So I suppose Sheikh Khayyaath is doing the Sirri Salaahs

M.B
07-15-2009, 09:47 PM

Sister concerning the article it talks about sheikh budair going to a summer school and saying that it is better for the kids to go to summer school it keeps youth away from destructive thoughts and ideas and they spend their time in wat benefits them.

(sorry just skimmed through the article):D

tamaftuhah
07-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Assalamu3alaikum wara7matullah everyone..

I have some unconfirmed news.. I think we can expect a new imam to join leading the taraweeh prayers this year at Makkah, just like Sheikh Adil AlKalbani joined last year.. this year it might be... wait for it... keep waiting..
Sheikh Sa'd al Ghamidi! Again this is not something that is confirmed but if there's a new imam joining the taraweeh prayers there's a good chance this is Sheikh Sa'd al Ghamidi..

Don't ask me how I know lol but I can assure you this isn't something I've made up myself..

Wassalamu 3alaikum wara7matullah..

'Abd al-Baari
07-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Above post merged into this thread.

'Abd al-Baari
07-16-2009, 09:49 PM

An old video of Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sudays's Duaa in Pakistan..or Baakistaan :p

Media Tags are no longer supported

Shaykh al-Sudays is :shade:

M.B
07-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I know that the above post emerged into this thread but

Just to comment on the unconfirmed reports thats a very strange thing to hear i would like someone like from masjdul nabawi to come again preferably sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim.

BlackMamba
07-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Saad al ghamdi!!! He's my favorite non-haramain sheikh. Outside of imams of haramain the sheikh I listen to most is saad al ghamdi that would be awesome if he leads and they can have the other four leading toO. Sudais, Shuraim, Juhany, Maher, Ghamdi. That would be so cool. Does anyone know where he currently leads or has led in the past?

Al-Hanbali
07-17-2009, 01:48 PM

Need some help...

Does anyone know where I can download SS reciting Juz 'Amma in the following tune:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62785766b26385fa/

I remember, I used to have this blue-coloured tape (yes tape; this was back in the days :x) of that Juz; used to listen to is endlessly.

Anyway, if anyone can find those suwar; I'd really apprecitate it.

JazakAllaahu khayr!

AabiruSabeel
07-17-2009, 03:34 PM

^I think that is from year 1419 AH. I have it on http://shuraim.muslimways.com/Quran.htm but the quality is not same.

BintAbee
07-17-2009, 05:59 PM

Sheikh Ghazzaawi for Salaatul Isha, Sura Ankaboot. His recitation reminds me so much of Sheikh Hussain Aal Shaikh.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-18-2009, 11:24 AM

Need some help...

Does anyone know where I can download SS reciting Juz 'Amma in the following tune:
i've got them as well, but only up to surat al-Bayyinah...not the whole juzz...should i still post?

tamaftuhah
07-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Need some help...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62785766b26385fa/

I remember, I used to have this blue-coloured tape (yes tape; this was back in the days :x) of that Juz; used to listen to is endlessly.

Anyway, if anyone can find those suwar; I'd really apprecitate it.

JazakAllaahu khayr!
Salamu 3alaikum

Here you go: http://www.noralhoda.com/shuraym/audio/quran11/

It's the taraweeh from the year 1419 in .wma format

Wassalamu 3alaikum

BintAbee
07-18-2009, 06:26 PM

^Jazakallah Khair!

S_87
07-18-2009, 09:05 PM
to the UKers...sheikh sudais due in the UK for a conference in B'ham...on the events section

Ar-RaYYan
07-18-2009, 09:16 PM

An old video of Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sudays's Duaa in Pakistan..or Baakistaan :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBfRnb7enQ

Shaykh al-Sudays is :shade:

Maybe you should come to Birmingham this coming week. sheik Sudais is going to be there in Greenlane masjid

BlackMamba
07-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Are u serious sudais is coming to UK again? Wow and kalbani was just there not too long ago. They need to come to America once in a while!

Ar-RaYYan
07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Saad al ghamdi!!! He's my favorite non-haramain sheikh. Outside of imams of haramain the sheikh I listen to most is saad al ghamdi that would be awesome if he leads and they can have the other four leading toO. Sudais, Shuraim, Juhany, Maher, Ghamdi. That would be so cool. Does anyone know where he currently leads or has led in the past?
yeah same here Sheikh Saad al-ghamdi is one of my favourite recitors! walahi his recitation so soothing and beautiful that it takes all the stress and anxities away from you. it would be pretty awesome if he joined the other four imams this ramadhan

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2009, 11:02 AM

Shaykh 'Abd al-Muhsin al-Qaasim in in the UK at the moment, he's at some Conference in Yorkshire. I just found out now unfortunately :(.

Hope Shaykh Sudays makes a trip up north! I have a feeling he might, insha'Allah!

S_87
07-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Are u serious sudais is coming to UK again? Wow and kalbani was just there not too long ago. They need to come to America once in a while!
isnt it america that banned them?

Hope Shaykh Sudays makes a trip up north! I have a feeling he might, insha'Allah!
manchester maybe..if he came to blackburn that would be rude imsad unless the masjid allows women too:omg:

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2009, 02:13 PM

^ I hope it is Blackburn :X, maybe they'll facilitate for women this time insha'Allah!

M.B
07-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Brother abdul bari can u not come down to birmingham inshallah sheikh sudais will be attending.

OMG: sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim is in yorkshire i wish he comes down to leicester :cry::cry:.

mashallah the sheikhs are travelling before ramadhan and taraweeh

Bro abdul bari can u get a recording from were he is leading. also which city is he in and which mosque.

Soulja Girl
07-19-2009, 04:18 PM

OMG: sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim is in yorkshire i wish he comes down to leicester :cry::cry:.
:ooh: Sheikh Muhsin Al Qasim in the UK? :ooh: Omr! What a surprise. Inshallah he will come to Leicester, I hope he does anyway...

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2009, 04:21 PM

Shaykh al-Qaasim was at the Wakefield Central Mosque, Wakefield for the '23rd Annual Tauheed & Sunnah Conference'. I'll try and get recordings insha'Allah. He came Blackburn a few years ago too, hope he had a good experience and comes again! :D

As for coming down to Birmingham, insha'Allah i'll try, but I don't think i'm going to be able to, as my Madrassah Imtihaan is that Saturday :skeleton:.

BintAbee
07-19-2009, 06:33 PM

Wow!! I can actually feel you guys excitement there in the UK! Make the most of it, but be sure to share the recordings and experiences right here on the coolest thread around: IoH :shade: :X

BintAbee
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM

Oh I forgot to ask you guys: Did anyone hear the Fajr Athaan in Makkah this morning? It was a new Muathin: Sheikh 'Isaam Khan عصام خان

You can find the link to the live recording here < In the first post there. All credit goes to the member there!

Apparantly there are two other newly appointed ones as well: Sheikh Ahmad Khoja and Sheikh Ahmad Nuhaas (not sure about spelling and pronounciation), which you can read here

EDIT: I just realised it was not Fajr Athaan but Tahajjud Athaan, coz Fajr Athaan would have the words "Assalaatu Khairum Minan Nawm" in it <_<

Al-Hanbali
07-19-2009, 06:59 PM

First Adhaan by Dr. 'Aasim Khaan (Umm al-Quraa) at the Haram al-Makki: http://www.4shared.com/file/11907126...3983/____.html

MashaAllaah, very nice!

BintAbee
07-20-2009, 06:26 PM

Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qaasim led Salaat Ath Thuhr in Masjidun Nabawi today! :skeleton:

Sheikh 'Isaam Ali Khan delivered Thuhr Athaan in Masjidul Haraam today < That makes it his second Athaan in Masjidul Haraam :thumbs_up

M.B
07-20-2009, 08:01 PM

mashallah sheikh abdul mohsin alqasim already bck in madinah.

M.B
07-20-2009, 08:07 PM

any recording of sheikh abdul mohsin when he was at the conference or salah recording.

'Abd al-Baari
07-21-2009, 12:34 PM

MAKKAH: On behalf of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah, Makkah Governor Prince Khaled Al-Faisal will wash Kaaba on Thursday, the first day of the month of Shaaban of the Hijri calendar. Religious leaders, government officials, and foreign dignitaries will participate in the event. Prince Khaled will wash the Kaaba with Zamzam water mixed with rosewater, Saudi Press Agency reported.Preparations for the ritual have been made by the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques.
http://arabnews.com/?page=1&section=...=20&m=7&y=2009

http://www.islamicboard.com/umrah-ha...-thursday.html

M.B
07-21-2009, 02:10 PM

The masjid is gonna be packed with security as usual when a popular person from the government comes down.

Salahudeen
07-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Salaam, as the brothers mentioned earlier sheikh sudais is attending a conference in Birmingham UK, here's the link for the thread which contains details of what day and times the conference will take place.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...attending.html

BintAbee
07-21-2009, 06:44 PM

First Athaan by Sheikh Ahmad Yoonus Khoja in Masjidul Haraam > First Fajr Athaan aka Tahajjud Athaan

Call to Janaazah Salaah and takbeeraat in janaazah salaah

Source

Enjoy!!! :)

AabiruSabeel
07-22-2009, 07:27 AM

There may not be a Salatul Kusoof in the Haramain today. The Eclipse will not be visible in Western and Southern parts of Saudia.

Btw, here is an old recording (1420AH) of Khutbah of Salaatul Kusoof by Shaikh Sa'ood ibn Ibrahim Ash-Shuraim (Hafidhahullah):
http://download.media.islamway.com/l...m/ALKosoof.mp3

Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the night perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you enlightenment? Will ye not then hearken?
Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the day perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you a night in which ye can rest? Will ye not then see?
It is out of His Mercy that He has made for you Night and Day,- that ye may rest therein, and that ye may seek of his Grace;- and in order that ye may be grateful. [28:71-73]

BintAbee
07-22-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
That's from haram? :confused: There's no mukabbir :ermm:
:confused: No mukabbir :? I can hear it quite clearly. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe you should try turning the volume up, akhee. It is from haram.

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

There may not be a Salatul Kusoof in the Haramain today. The Eclipse will not be visible in Western and Southern parts of Saudia.

Btw, here is an old recording (1420AH) of Khutbah of Salaatul Kusoof by Shaikh Sa'ood ibn Ibrahim Ash-Shuraim (Hafidhahullah):
http://download.media.islamway.com/l...m/ALKosoof.mp3

Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the night perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you enlightenment? Will ye not then hearken?
Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the day perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you a night in which ye can rest? Will ye not then see?
It is out of His Mercy that He has made for you Night and Day,- that ye may rest therein, and that ye may seek of his Grace;- and in order that ye may be grateful. [28:71-73]
Wa alaikumus Salaam

Jazakallah Khair for the info akhee and for sharing that (10 years old! Subhanallah! )

Akhee do you know whether there will be any Khusoof Salaah in haramain on the 6 August 2009? There's a penumbral lunar eclipse then.

AabiruSabeel
07-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Akhee do you know whether there will be any Khusoof Salaah in haramain on the 6 August 2009? There's a penumbral lunar eclipse then.
I don't know. If the eclipse will be visible in Makkah and Madinah, then prayer will be there inshaAllah.

ayesha309
07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
^^isn't the solar ecliple already passed?? Its visibility will be/was very poor in Saudi Arabia. Here is the article:
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...tegory=Kingdom

BintAbee
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM

^It's being broadcast live tomorrow. I think it will be broadcast live from after Fajr until before Thuhr. I suppose this is the link :hmm: > http://live.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm

M.B
07-24-2009, 11:07 AM

sheikh salih humaid in makkah for jummah madinah sheikh abdurhaman huthaify i thought sheikh budayr was gonna do the khutbah cuz he led fajr salah guess not but both of makkah and madinah khutbahs were beautiful.

tommorrow new rota inshallah i'm thinking sheikh juhany for fajr salih al talib isha ghamdi for maghrib.

ayesha309
07-24-2009, 02:33 PM
^^Sheikh Juhany and Talib will start from saturday Insha'Allah

BintAbee
07-24-2009, 06:07 PM
^ I'm soooo excited :D . Here's the video of the washing of the Ka'bah. Everyone just has to watch it. It's sooo :shade:

So, here's the link > http://shuraym.com/main/?video=show&show=510#player

Enjoy!!! :)

M.B
07-24-2009, 11:23 PM

Link is not working??

M.B
07-25-2009, 12:02 PM

sheikh juhany beautiful voice mashallah today im guessing sheikh salih al talib or sheikh ghamdi for maghrib.

I would be soo :ooh: suprised if sheikh shuraim leads maghrib or isha

BintAbee
07-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Link is not working??

Okay, try going to shuraym.com then, click on an image. It will open a page. Click on the blue image on that page (It's written Ghuslul Ka'bah on it in Arabic). Hope it works.

sheikh juhany beautiful voice mashallah today im guessing sheikh salih al talib or sheikh ghamdi for maghrib.

I would be soo :ooh: suprised if sheikh shuraim leads maghrib or isha

I think it will be Sheikh Aal Taalib for Maghrib and Isha this whole week, then Sheikh Shuraim (Fajr and Thuhr) and Sheikh Ghamidi (Asr, Maghrib and Isha) for next week and then they alternate over the next two weeks i.e. SST and SJ one week and SS and SKG the next week and then it's Ramadhaan :statisfie

M.B
07-25-2009, 01:56 PM

ohh inshallah cant wait for ramadhan must prepare my quran for taraweeh.

M.B
07-25-2009, 04:39 PM

sister bintabee i think wat ur saying could be true. If it turns out that way it would so cool.

btw sheikh talib led maghrib makkah.

BintAbee
07-25-2009, 05:47 PM

Isha now on.. beautiful!!!! End of Sura Baqarah

BlissfullyJaded
07-26-2009, 02:04 AM

And the awesomeness continues... Sheikh Juhany is reciting amazing this morning. Second rak'ah is priceless. The mukabbir is new? Sheikh 'Asim Khan? Or somebody else...? :><: He matches Sheikh Juhany's voice tho...!

Beardo
07-26-2009, 02:39 AM
I hope you guys don't get mad for asking this question, I just don't want to find the link within these 80+ pages, but where are you guys watching this? It sounds so interesting. :X

BlissfullyJaded
07-26-2009, 02:42 AM

^ The links are on the first page. :D If you wanna watch it live, Maghrib is at 9:13ish am, 'Isha is at 10:40ish, and Fajr is at 6:40ish pm...California time of course. :p

BintAbee
07-26-2009, 09:54 AM

And the awesomeness continues... Sheikh Juhany is reciting amazing this morning. Second rak'ah is priceless. The mukabbir is new? Sheikh 'Asim Khan? Or somebody else...? :><: He matches Sheikh Juhany's voice tho...!
Wa alaykumus Salaam

^that Fajr!!!!! :exhausted was sooooooooo beautiful!!!! May Allah protect Sheikh Juhany. Yeah, it was Sheikh 'Isaam Khan and he sure does match Sheikh Juhany's voice. The two of them sound :awesome: together.

format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
I hope you guys don't get mad for asking this question, I just don't want to find the link within these 80+ pages, but where are you guys watching this? It sounds so interesting. :X
Welcome and I hope you enjoy following the Salaahs as much as we do, btw Ramadhaan is coming up so be sure to follow the Taraweeh. I can already feel the excitement!

okay, I got this from here:

الشيخ عبدالله بن جبرين (رحمه الله) وإمام الحرم الشيخ صالح آل طالب .. موقف وصورة ..!!

على مدى ليلتين متتاليتين من الليالي الأخيرة من رمضان الفائت وحينها يشتد الزحام برز موقف غير مستغرب من فضيلة إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام
الشيخ صالح آل طالب تجاه فضيلة الشيخ الإمام عبدالله بن جبرين رحمه الله وكان الموقف كالتالي :

كانت صلاة العشاء عند صاحب الفضيلة صالح آل طالب وأثناء توجهه إلى الحجر قبيل إقامة الصلاة لمح الشيخ عبدالله بن جبرين في سيره فأمسك بيده وقبل رأسه وأخذه إلى الحجر وبعد أداءه السنة انتظر الشيخ صالح شيخه الشيخ ابن جبرين حتى يفرغ من صلاته وكما تعلمون بأن المدة بين الأذان والإقامة قصيرة جدا فلما انتهى شيخه نهض ممسكا بيده إلى أداء الصلاة وأشار الشيخ صالح للجنود أن يهيئوا مكانا للشيخ خلفه وكان كذلك .. وبعد انتهاء الصلاة وأداء السنة سأل الشيخ صالح شيخه ابن جبرين هل لك مكانا معينا تقصده لصلاة التراويح فأجاب الشيخ ابن جبرين ببساطته المعهودة أن سأبحث مكانا حتى أجد فأصلي مثل الناس .. فأمسك بيده مرة أخرى وقصد به إلى حيث يصلي الأئمة ووضعه بجانبه وقدمه رغم الزحام الشديد والأماكن المحدودة ..

ثم كان من اليوم التالي حيث يجلس الشيخ ابن جبرين في طريق إمام الحرم الشيخ صالح آل طالب في الصحن فرآه مرة أخرى وأمسك بيده وفعل به مثل مافعل بالأمس وكانت تلك الليلة هي الختمة .. وحينما ذهبا سويا إلى حيث يصلي الأئمة وكان هناك مكانا واحدا محجوزا فقط للشيخ صالح آل طالب عندها أحس الشيخ ابن جبرين بالإحراج وحاول الإفلات من تلميذه في الأدب والتواضع والسماحة فأبى الشيخ صالح ووضعه مكانه ثم تأخر الشيخ صالح إلى الصف الثاني الذي يليه وتجدون هذا في الليلة التي فيها الختمه حيث كان الشيخ آل طالب يصلي في الصف الثاني وأمامه مباشرة شيخه عبدالله ابن جبرين رحمه الله ..

هكذا الكبار .. وهكذا يعرف التلاميذ قدر مشايخهم وعلماءهم .. ولم يكن في ذلك منة بل حق ووفاء لهم ..

رحمه الشيخ عبدالله ابن جبرين وأخلفنا فيه .. ووفق من بقي من علماءنا ونفع بهم ..

الجدير بالذكر أن الشيخ صالح آل طالب حينما سمع بنبأ وفاة الشيخ رحمه الله ذهب إلى الرياض وسلم على الشيخ في المغسلة وقبّله وعيناه مغرورقتان بالدموع وبدا متأثرا كما ذكر لي أحد الحضور ووقف طويلا على رأس الشيخ بسمت وإخبات متأملا شيخه الممدد وعالمه المسجى حتى تنبه بإشارة لطيفة من الدكتور عبدالرحمن ابن الشيخ عبدالله بن جبرين .. بعدها شوهد الشيخ صالح آل طالب مع والده في صلاة الجنازة في الجامع الكبير حيث أن والد الشيخ صالح صديق للشيخ عبدالله رحمه الله كما أن جده كذلك صديق للشيخ وكلاهما من طلاب الشيخ محمد ابن ابراهيم .. جمعهم قرابة العلم ورحم الأدب ..

and I decided to translate it, so here goes:

Sheikh Abdullah bin Jibreen and the Imam of the Haram, Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib… a situation and a picture

Over 2 consecutive nights of the last nights of the past Ramadhaan and when the crowd was heavy, a situation occurred, not unexpected of the honourable Imam and Khateeb of Masjidul Haraam, Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib, in front of Sheikh Imam Abdullah bin Jibreen (R.A) and the situation was as follows:

It was Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib’s turn for Salaatul Isha and while walking to the Hijr before the Iqaamah, Sheikh Abdullah bin Jibreen appeared in his path, so he took hold of his hand and kissed his forehead and he took him to the Hijr and after performing the Sunnah (salaah), Sheikh Saalih waited for his sheikh, sheikh Ibn Jibreen, until he completed his salaah, and as you know that the period between the Athaan and Iqaamah is very short. When his Sheikh completed (the Sunnah salaah), he led him, holding his hand, to perform the salaah (Isha) and Sheikh Saalih indicated to the guards to organize a place for Sheikh behind him and so it was like that…..and after completion of the salaah and performance of the Sunnah (salaah), Sheikh Saalih asked his sheikh, Sheikh Ibn Jibreen: Is there a specific/appointed place that you have in mind for Salaatut Taraweeh? So Ibn Jibreen answered, with his well-known simplicity, that: I will search for a place until I find (it), then I will pray like the people….. so he took his hand again and he intended that he pray where the Imams pray and he placed him next to him and he offered him despite the heavy crowds and limited places.

Then the next day, when Sheikh Ibn Jibreen was sitting in the path of Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib in the courtyard/ground, then he saw him again and took his hand and did with him just as he did he previous day and that night was the Khatamul Quraan (night)…. and when the two went together to the place where the Imams pray, there was only one place reserved for Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib when Sheikh Ibn Jibreen felt embarrassed and tried to escape from his student with respect, humility and pardon/excuse, so Sheikh Saalih refused and he put him in his place, then Sheikh Saalih went to the second Saff and you will find this on the night of the Khatam when Sheikh Aal Taalib is praying in the second Saff and directly in front of him is his sheikh, Abdullah bin Jibreen (R.A).

These are the elders….and like this, the students know the value of their Sheikhs and Ulama and that is not just kindness but truth and hospitality to them.

May Allah have mercy on Sheikh Jibreen and make us follow him.... and grant the ability to the rest of our Ulama and make us benefit from them.

It is worth mentioning that when Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib heard about the news of Sheikh’s (R.A) death, he went to Riyadh and he gave salaam to Sheikh in his “Ghusl room” and he kissed him while his eyes were choking with tears and he became emotional, as one that was present there mentioned to me, and he stood for a long time at the head of Sheikh with silence and humility reflecting extensively about his sheikh and his enshrouded teacher until Dr. Abdur Rahmaan, son of Sheikh Abdullah bin Jibreen (R.A), kindly signalled to him…… After that, Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib attended the Salaatul Janaazah with his father in Jaami’ul Kabeer where Sheikh Saalih’s father was a friend of Sheikh Abdullah (R.A) as similarly, his grandfather was a friend of Sheikh Abdullah (R.A) and both of them were the students of Sheikh Muhammad bin Ibraheem ….. The relations of knowledge and ties of respect united them.
:( imsad :cry: May Allah protect Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib and May Allah have mercy on Sheikh Abdullah bin Jibreen.

I don't know how to put up the picture so you can check it out on the link I gave.

If there are any errors in translating, please feel free to correct them.

EDIT: just something else I found just now

Imam of Masjidul Haraam, Ghamidi, in the talent show in Makkah Mukarramah

M.B
07-26-2009, 10:27 AM

SUBANALLAH ALLAH AKBAR wat humbleness of the sheikh salih aal talib there is a big lesson for us to learn regarding a teacher who has been our teacher and therefore it just shows even if ur imam of kaba still the respect is there.

I remember that day the sheikh was standing there it was sheikh jibreen (R h) and another guy next to him mashallah sheikh talib subhanallah.

BintAbee
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM

Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib for Maghrib... Surahs Dhuha and Inshiraah and Isha... Sura Ahzaab... *sigh* .... some people recite so beautiful you wish Isha had four raka'ahs of loud Qira'ah. :X

Soulja Girl
07-26-2009, 06:14 PM

^Yup! :statisfie

Amazing how one Imam in Madinah would recite a particular surah and the next day (or same day) one Imam of Makkah would recite the same and vice/versa :D

http://www.archive.org/details/July262009MakkahMaghrib

http://www.archive.org/details/July2...adeenahMaghrib

=)

BlissfullyJaded
07-28-2009, 02:21 AM

I think it will be Sheikh Aal Taalib for Maghrib and Isha this whole week, then Sheikh Shuraim (Fajr and Thuhr) and Sheikh Ghamidi (Asr, Maghrib and Isha) for next week and then they alternate over the next two weeks i.e. SST and SJ one week and SS and SKG the next week and then it's Ramadhaan :statisfie:w:
Guess not. :D Sheikh Shuraim's back for Fajr! :shade:

Wowww...Sheikh Shuraim and Budayr both recited the same ayaah today! :ooh:

BintAbee
07-28-2009, 03:55 AM

SHEIKH SHURAIM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

:Alhumdill

I was quite surprised when I checked iHaram just now... It took me quite a few minutes to realise that he is back, so I think we can expect Sheikh to do the Jumua Khutbah this week. :><:

And when I opened the Madeenah page, I was like Sheikh Budair.... Sura... Anfaal.. Aayah ... 20 .. to ... 37 .... Woah!!!!!!! same as Sheikh Shuraim ... Now what is going on here? :D

M.B
07-28-2009, 08:17 AM

That place in surah anfal is very popular i've heard sheikh shuraim reciting that part lots of time know.

BlackMamba
07-28-2009, 09:13 PM
That's pretty cool that budair n shuraim read the exact same parts in fajr. Lol maybe they were texting each other before salah about what to read. No I doubt it.

BlissfullyJaded
07-29-2009, 07:44 AM

Lol... Even I was surprised Sheikh Shuraim was back, thought sheikh Juhany would be around for a week at least. :><:

It took me quite a few minutes to realise that he is back, so I think we can expect Sheikh to do the Jumua Khutbah this week.
Or I wonder if Sheikh Taalib will. It's been a while since he's done the Khutbah... :><:

Heh, sheikh Shuraim's writing is so cool. Just noticed this... :p
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...by-imaams.html

ژاله
07-29-2009, 08:19 AM
^wow thanks for sharing sis.:)looks like sheikh sudais writes in deewani style.and i guess theres a laterally flipped S in his signature:D.sheikh shuraims writing is good,and his signatures are good too.

M.B
07-29-2009, 10:59 AM

sheikh sudais will be leading maghrib salah in leyton masjid is there anyone who lives in the leyton area who will be attending the salat ul maghrib its gonna be sooo packed subhanallah.

M.B
07-29-2009, 03:02 PM

it has been announced sheikh sudais will be doing jummah khutbah in green lane masjid inshallah

ژاله
07-31-2009, 08:43 AM
is aswat al islam working for everyone?its not working for me imsad

'Abd al-Baari
07-31-2009, 01:01 PM

Shaykh al-Shuraim & Shaykh al-Budayr for the Khutbaah & Salaatul Jum'uaa today, and Shaykh al-Sudays giving the Khutbaah now at the Green Lane Masjid..mashaa'Allah..

Ukht amani, Shaykh al-Sudays is coming B'burn on Sunday, will be leading Maghrib and Ishaa at the Jaame Masjid.

S_87
07-31-2009, 02:36 PM

Ukht amani, Shaykh al-Sudays is coming B'burn on Saturday, will be leading Maghrib at the Jaame Masjid.
soo close <_< thats so rude :(:nervous:

they should let women come imsad

'Abd al-Baari
07-31-2009, 02:58 PM

Sorry, I menat Sunday not Saturday.

they should let women come
I agree. They have a lot of space now alhamdulillah, but it'll probably still be packed out. Do you not have a local Masjid radio/reciever?

S_87
07-31-2009, 03:12 PM
^^ not the same :X

'Abd al-Baari
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM

Shaykh al-Sudays leading Maghrib at Green Lane Masjid, end of Suraah Furqaan, reciting awesome as usual! Recitation is soooo calm, mashaa'Allaah. :shade:

Far7an
07-31-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/green-lane-masjid-live

Sh. Sudais is speaking live.

AabiruSabeel
07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
^Jazakallah Khair bro. Will it be recorded? It's not buffering properly here. Maybe due to slower connection.

Far7an
07-31-2009, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
^Jazakallah Khair bro. Will it be recorded? It's not buffering properly here. Maybe due to slower connection.
Yep, it'll appear under their recorded shows. They have the recording from Salat al Jumuah at the Green Lane Masjid, scroll down on the same page insha'Allah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-01-2009, 07:11 AM
is it true that the imams of the haramain have to have their khutbahs registered and checked by the government? and also, how many of the imams other then sh huthaify have been arrested for saying things against what the wishes of saudi government :hmm:

'Abd al-Baari
08-01-2009, 07:17 AM

I don't think they've been arrested but Shaykh al-Shuraym, Shaykh al-Sudays, Shaykh al-Thubaity have been in trouble for sepaking out against the wishes of the Government in Khutbaahs. I'm not sure if the Khutbaahs have to be registered, someone said that the Majlis as-Shuraa sometimes ask for specific topics..

Awesome Salaat al-Fajr by Shaykh al-Shuraym today, mashaa'Allaah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Shaykh al-Sudays leading Maghrib Salaah in Masjid-e-Tauheedul Islaam :thumbs_up. Reciting from Suraah Israa :thumbs_up

M.B
08-03-2009, 08:12 AM

alhamdulliah just arrived bck from the conference it was absolutely impossible actually to make salam to the sheikh i thought they even had a more stricter approach then masjid ul haraam at least over ther u r able to see and see him walking around it was subhanallah amazing the whole confernce sheikh salim al amry, asim hakeem, said rageah were the most funniest;D alhamdulliah a beatiful experience the chai chat was very good the asked sheikh yahya ibrahim who is ur favourite recitor he first said the sheikh minshawi (rh) then the man asked apart of him he said sheikh shuraim subanallah. yesterday it was announced that sheikh shuraim is coming in 2 weeks inshallah but then sheikh tld them that he can't come for reasons( i'm guessing its nearly ramadhan so getting prepared inshallah for taraweeh) so then they agreed that he would come after ramadhan inshallah.

S_87
08-03-2009, 08:46 AM

Shaykh al-Sudays leading Maghrib Salaah in Masjid-e-Tauheedul Islaam :thumbs_up. Reciting from Suraah Israa :thumbs_up
he got a police escort n all that too right?

he prayed from the end of surah Ale Imran for isha, was wow and almost cried at one part, sounded just like he was in the haram. and the mike was on so you could hear what he prays after salah, he even has such a nice tune for that:statisfie..though that didnt last for long because as soon as the jamah finished loads of people were getting up to meet him. heard loads of mashaAllahs from him at hand shaking time lol.

'Abd al-Baari
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM

Alhamdulillah, I was there for Ishaa Salaah..and it was absolutely amaazing wallahi. Shaykh recited the same verses that he read in Fajr, and it was mindblowing.

After the Salaah, as was in Tauheedul Islaaam, Shaykh gave a small talk, mashaa'Allaah..he said 'I am not new to this town, the town of Blackburn is my town', 'I wish to visit many times inshaa'Allaah', Shaykh then gave some Naseehah, and presented his close friend, Shaykh Ahmad Sidaat with a gift.

Recordings are on HR. :)

he got a police escort n all that too right?
Lol yes he did.

Shaykh hafidhahullah was to lead Fajr in Preston today, don't know if he did though.

M.B
08-03-2009, 11:37 AM

sheikh sudais had a police escort in birmingham also sheikh abu usamah was mentioning why he had a police escort its because some people wrote on the computer that if we see the sheikh we will kill subahannallah there are some crazy people and also because of security reasons that people dont come very close to him.

although the sheikh had soo many police escorts and security guards in green lane masjid his shoes got stolen subhanallah.

S_87
08-03-2009, 11:56 AM
^^ yes i read the comments of people saying if they cud theyd shoot a bullet at him..this is from people who think he is a govt scholar and thus a munafiq subhanAllah and that his blood is permissible...

like this:

May Allah curse this dog, what do you mean guide him, he should be killed, bloody murtad.

he might be your brother, but he deffinatly aint my brother, and if i saw him, i'd put a bullet in him.

'Abd al-Baari
08-03-2009, 12:25 PM

In India they started cutting his bisht/thobe with scissors. :rollseyes.

Oh yh, what you said about Pakistan reminded me, Shaykh at the end lol, he goes 'Blackburn Zinda Baad..Zinda Baad' ;D The way he said Blackburn was soo awesome! He was soo jolly mashaa'Allah, even though he'd been travelling around all day, his talk went on till about midnight, then we went to Shaykh Ahmad Sidats house for a while, and then to another Masjid to make duaa there, as they've almost finished the buliding of their new Masjid, and he led Fajr Salaah at around 4.30 AM in Preston! may Allah reward him!

ژاله
08-03-2009, 12:58 PM
^bro Abdullah Saoud spread this information in some earlier part of ioh thread.i guess in part 3.

Sizzlerjimer
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
lol they must've taken it as 'tabarruk' :P They cud have asked for it tho, lol. :-D
asalam u alikum wa rehmatulahi wa berkathu

brother at Masjid Tawhid in london some one tried to kiss table on which he was delivering his lecture JAHALAT hai.

i think he lead magrib not fajar in pakistan in badshahi mosque in lahore.

sheikh is in east london mosque tomorow insALLAH i cannot wait 3rd time will get to listen to shiekh-ul-qaloob SUBHAN ALLAH.

btw the person who stole sheiks shoes how did he/she know it was his shoes???

brotherubaid
08-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Lol at some one trying to kiss the table .. May Allah protect us all from such ignorance and innovations.

It is so nice , Shekh sudais had a very well planned trip , MashahAllah He visited lots of mosques, n im glad he visited coz a while back likelast year people were sayi ng he was banned from visiting n he was banned , But AlhumdLillah its all clear now and hope he n other imams n scholars can visit UK so brothers n sisters can benefit.

By the way last whole week the prayers from haramain have been awsome , An amazing khutbah by our beloved sheikh saud al shuraim on friday and amazing friday prayer , last couple of weeks have been awsome , both makkah n madinah, all the imamas , Shuraim , ghamdi n budair have lead amazing prayers , Sheikh shuraim is by far the best , May Alah bless me n al of us to pray taraweeh behind him in haram n sheik budair in madinah , n all the other imamas. But yeah the salats have been amazing , specially fajr.

BintAbee
08-04-2009, 06:00 PM

Jazakumullah Khair to everyone for sharing their experiences in the UK. You guys are indeed blessed, Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Shuraim (Insha Allah) in one year, less than 2 months apart, Subhanallah!!!!

The salaah from haramain has been awesome and tonights Isha was soooo beautiful ... Sheikh Ghamidi from Sura Tawbah ... loved this verse in particular:

أَلَمْ يَعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ يَقْبَلُ التَّوْبَةَ عَنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَأْخُذُ الصَّدَقَـتِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ

M.B
08-05-2009, 11:12 AM

I'm wondering wat has happened to all the imams in madinah sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim, sheikh hudaify ,sheikh thubayti, sheikh husayn ale sheikh. subahanallah sheikh budair is leading alot mahsllah its very nice. i would never think sheikh budair was gonna lead saltul isha but mashallah. i think he is going to have a break soon before ramadhan i have definetley not heard anything of sheikh husayn ale sheikh and thubayti???

does anyone have any information.

Sizzlerjimer
08-05-2009, 09:22 PM
asalam u alikum wa rehamtulahi wa berkathu

i prayed with sheikh sudais in east london mosque yesterday and guess where i was???1ST ROW SUBHAN ALLAH.

ALL praise is to ALLAH SWT
I wished that i will pray behind my favourite reciter once insALLAH in mecca but ALLAHOAKBAR i had the pleasure of listenin to his recitation 3times in 6days.SUBHAN ALLAH.

i dnt know how to explains how greatful i am to ALLAH i cant type 3times in 6days ALLAH O AKBAR ALLAH O AKBAR ALHAMDULILALLAH SUBHAN ALLAH.

ALLAH has blessed all of us with so many blessings but we still disobey him

May ALLAH have mercy on us all.

nw east lndn mosque after the sheikh led the salaat he delivered a short lecture but when the translation started ppl started pushing and there was a huge push when he went out the door the security and ppl in 1st row including me had to push ppl back i mean come on its a MOSQUE house of ALLAH SWT moreover the shiekh is here to recite what???SPEECH/WORDS OF ALLAH but yet ppl kept on pushing.

May ALLAH guide all of us

shuraimfan4lyf
08-06-2009, 09:53 PM
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Good to see that sheikh sudais was in UK, mashaAllah Allah(subhana wa ta3la) has blessed you all people who prayed behind a imam of the blessed and sacred masjid. may Allah(subhana wa ta3la) make his trip a blessing and beneficial to all the devoted muslims who came to gain knowledge and also to listen to his excellent and emotional qirat.

P.S.
im in india after approximately 8yrs,and Allah(subhana wa ta3la) blessed me to meet my relatives from different parts of the world at one place.And one uncle from saudi told me a interesting hobby of sheikh as-shuraim,that he really loves camels,and has over 100 of them,Allah knows the best.

'Abd al-Baari
08-06-2009, 10:10 PM

And one uncle from saudi told me a interesting hobby of sheikh as-shuraim,that he really loves camels,and has over 100 of them,Allah knows the best.
Yh, i've heard this too, I've heard he buys/sells them. Shaykh hafidhahullah is also in the property business mashaa'Allaah. His Khutbaahs are often on islamic finances, business etiquettes etc.

S_87
08-07-2009, 10:13 AM

think sheikh sudais is due khutbah today at regents masjid aired on islam channel :?

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri
Islam channel have announced that sheikh sudais will now also be giving the jummah khutba this Friday at London central park mosque [regents park] from 12.30 inshaallah it will also be seen live on Islam channel from 12.30
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ingham-uk.html

Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib giving the Khutbaah in Makkah :).

Ummu Sufyaan
08-07-2009, 12:00 PM
does anyone have shaikh al-Qaasim's recitation on the 3rd night of ramadhan last year.

BintAbee
08-07-2009, 12:18 PM

^You can find it here :)

http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/madeenahtaraweeh.html

S_87
08-07-2009, 12:31 PM
the khutbahs starting now:
http://www.islamchannel.tv/Video1.aspx?media=mp&conn=bb

BintAbee
08-07-2009, 12:54 PM
^Jazakillah Khair, it's so :shade: but I wish they wouldn't have the translation running at the same time, coz I wanna listen to the Sheikh.. it seems like he's using more simple arabic than usual. But anyway, I have to give credit to the translator, he's doing really well!

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2009, 01:17 PM

Awesome Salaah by the Shaykh mashaa'Allaah, but the people were going crazy after the Salaah imsad.

BintAbee
08-07-2009, 02:09 PM

Al-Sudais launches second expansion of London mosque
By Dr. Mozammel Haque
LONDON – Sheikh Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Sudais, Imam and Khateeb of the Holy Mosque of Makkah, launched the second expansion of the East London Mosque in the presence of thousands of worshippers on Wednesday. “I volunteer for the second extension of the East London Mosque,” said Al-Sudais while unveiling the plaque of the foundations for the second phase of the mosque which is located in Whitechapel, London.
After unveiling a plaque, the Imam of the Holy Mosque of Makkah, led the Maghreb prayer and gave a short speech to a congregation of over 5,000 people.
In his speech he mentioned among other points that Muslims should be proactive positively in their communities and work for all humanity. He also mentioned that they should work to look after their families and that the community at the East London Mosque should trust the committee to build a community for the future.
The East London Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in London. In 1910 some notable Muslim figures decided to build a mosque in London and established the London Mosque Fund. Initially, a small room was hired for Friday prayers. However, in 1926 the Fund had grown to a sizeable amount and a ‘Deed of Declaration of Trust’ was made.
In 1940 three houses were purchased in Commercial Road, London E1 and converted into a Mosque. It was opened on Friday 1 August 1941. Lt. Col. Sir Hussain Suhrawardy, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the London Mosque Fund, welcomed worshippers into the newly established East London Mosque and Islamic Cultural Centre. The first Jumaah prayer was led by the then Ambassador for Saudi Arabia, His Excellency Sheikh Hafiz Wahab in 1941.
Over the years many distinguished personalities have been associated with the London Mosque Fund. Among them, the Rt. Hon. Syed Ameer Ali, the first Indian Privy Counsellor, who was the Chairman of London Mosque Fund Executive Committee until his death in 1928.
The construction of the present structure of the mosque was completed in 1985. The opening ceremony was led by Imam Muhammad Subayil, the then Imam of the Masjid Al-Haram. King Khaled of Saudi Arabia promised and then King Fahd donated 2.1 million pounds sterling for the construction of the mosque.
The first extension of the East London Mosque was completed in 2004 and King Fahd donated one million US dollars for the construction of its first extension.
The opening ceremony was led by Imam Abdulrahman Al-Sudais, the Imam of the Holy Mosque of Makkah. – SG

Source :shade:

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Soo beautiful! :cry:

BintAbee
08-07-2009, 05:31 PM

This is the last dua text I typed out, so I thought I'd share it before Ramadhaan, and I hope we get to hear many more duas from Sheikh Salaah Budair this Ramadhaan. This is 8th night dua by Sheikh Salaah Budair:

دعاء ٤

الشيخ: صلاح البدير

التاريخ: ۱٤٢٩-۰۹-۰۸

اللهم انا نستعينك و نستغفرك و نثنى عليك و لا نكفرك و نخلع و نترك من يفجرك

اللهم اياك نعبد و لك نصلى و نسجد واليك نسعى و نحفد نرجوا رحمتك و نخشى عذابك ان عذابك الجد بالكفار ملحق

اللهم اعنا و لا تعن علينا و انصرنا و لا تنصر علينا و اهدنا و يسر الهدى لنا و انصرنا على من بغى علينا

اللهم تقبل توبتنا و اغسل حوبتنا و اجب دعوتنا و ثبت حجتنا و اهد قلوبنا و سدد السنتنا و اسلل سخيمة قلوبنا

اللهم اغفر لنا ما قدمنا و ما اخرنا و ما اعلنا و ما اسررنا و ما انت اعلم به منا انت المقدم و انت المؤخر لا اله الا انت

اللهم انا نسألك موجبات رحمتك و عزائم مغفرتك و السلامة من كل اثم و الغنيمة من كل بر و الفوز بالجنة و النجاة من النار

اللهم انا نسألك من الخير كله عاجله و آجله ما علمنا منه و ما لم نعلم و نعوذ بك من الشر كله عاجله و آجله ما علمنا منه و ما لم نعلم

اللهم انا نسألك ايمانا لا يرتد و نعيما لا ينفد و قرة عين لا تنقطع و مرافقة نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم فى اعلى جنان الخلد

اللهم انا نسألك صحة فى ايمان و ايمان فى حسن خلق و نجاحا يتبعه فلاح و رحمة منك و عافية و مغفرة منك و رضوانا

اللهم اعطنا و لا تحرمنا و زدنا و لا تنقصنا و اكرمنا و لا تهنا و آثرنا و لا تأثر علينا

اللهم انا نسألك عيشا قارا و رزقا دارا و عملا بارا

اللهم انا نعوذ بك من جهد البلاء و درق الشقاء و سوء القضى و شماتة الاعداء

اللهم قاتل الكفرة الذين يصدون عن سبيلك و يعادون اوليائك و اجعل عليهم عذابك و رزجك اله الحق يا رب العالمين

اللهم عجل با النصر و الفرج لاخواننا المستضعفين فى كل مكان

اللهم انصر اخواننا فى فلسطين على اليهود الغاصبين

اللهم ان اليهود قد طغوا و بغوا و اصرفوا و افسدوا و اعتدوا

اللهم زلزل الارض من تحت اقدامهم و الق الرعب فى قلوبهم و اجعلهم غنيمة للمسلمين و عبرة للمعتبرين يا رب العالمين

اللهم منزل الكتاب و مجري السحاب و هازم الاحزاب
اللهم اهزم اعداء المسلمين يا قوي يا عزيز

اللهم يا فارج الهم و يا كاشف الغم
اللهم فرج هما المهمومين من المسلمين و نفس كرب المكروبين و اقض الدين عن المدينين و اشف مرضانا و مرض المسلمين

اللهم ارحم جميع موت المسلمين
اللهم اغفر لهم و ارحمهم و عافهم و اعف عنهم و اكرم نزلهم و ا وسع مدخلهم و اغسلهم با الماء و الثلج و البرد و نقهم من الذنوب و الخطايا كما ينق الثوب الابيض من الدنس

اللهم و اجعل قبورنا بعد فراق الدنيا من خير منازلنا و افصح بها ضيق ملاحدنا و ارحم فى موقف الارض عليك ذل مقامنا و ثبت على الصراط اقدامنا و نجنا من كرب يوم القيامة و بيض وجوهنا يوم تبيض وجوه و تسود وجوه

يا فالق الحب و النوى يا منشأ الاجساد بعد البلى يا مئوي المنقطعين اليه يا كافي المتوكلين عليه
اللهم اعتق رقابنا من النار
اللهم اعتق رقابنا و رقاب آبائنا و امهاتنا و ازواجنا و اولادنا و قراباتنا و ذوى ارحامنا من النار

اللهم انا ظلمنا انفسنا ظلما كثيرا و ان لم تغفر لنا و ترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين

اللهم توفانا و انت عنا راض

اللهم اجعل خير اعمالنا اواخرها و خير اعمالنا خواتيمها و خير ايامنا يوم لقاك

اللهم اسعدنا بتقواك و اجعلنا نخشاك كأننا نراك و اغننا بفضلك عن من سواك

اللهم آمنا فى اوطاننا و اصلح ائمتنا و اولات امورنا

اللهم ادم على بلاد الحرمين الشريفين امنها و رخائها و عزها و استقرارها و وفق قادتها لما فيه عز الاسلام و المسلمين و خدمة الحجاج و الزوار و المعتمرين

اللهم وفق قادة المسلمين لتحكيم شرعك و التباع سنة نبيك محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم

اللهم اغثنا
اللهم انا خلق من خلقك فلا تمنع عنا بذنوبنا فضلك

اللهم انا نعوذ برضاك من سخطك و بمعافاتك من عقوبتك و بك منك لا نحصى ثناءا عليك انت كما اثنيت على نفسك

اللهم صلى على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم تسليما مزيد

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2009, 06:27 PM

^ jazaakAllah khayr!

Can someone please translate these Duaas..

اللهم اعنا و لا تعن علينا و انصرنا و لا تنصر علينا و اهدنا و يسر الهدى لنا و انصرنا على من بغى علينا

اللهم تقبل توبتنا و اغسل حوبتنا و اجب دعوتنا و ثبت حجتنا و اهد قلوبنا و سدد السنتنا و اسلل سخيمة قلوبنا

اللهم اغفر لنا ما قدمنا و ما اخرنا و ما اعلنا و ما اسررنا و ما انت اعلم به منا انت المقدم و انت المؤخر لا اله الا انت

اللهم انا نسألك ايمانا لا يرتد و نعيما لا ينفد و قرة عين لا تنقطع و مرافقة نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم فى اعلى جنان الخلد

اللهم انا نسألك صحة فى ايمان و ايمان فى حسن خلق و نجاحا يتبعه فلاح و رحمة منك و عافية و مغفرة منك و رضوانا

اللهم انا نعوذ برضاك من سخطك و بمعافاتك من عقوبتك و بك منك لا نحصى ثناءا عليك انت كما اثنيت على نفسك

BintAbee
08-08-2009, 05:00 AM

Violation of cultural, social values amounts to treason
Arab News
MAKKAH: Khatib and Imam at the Grand Mosque Sheikh Saleh bin Muhammad Al-Talib said ridiculing ones culture and violation of his social values amounted to treason in his sermon on Friday.

Although the imam did not specifically refer to the case of Mazen Abdul Jawad, the 32-year-old Saudia employee who bragged about his sexual adventures, including admitting to pre-martial sex when he was 14 and discussing how he picks up women in Jeddah, the comments by the sheikh are believed to be in reference to the current controversy.

Another form of treason against ones own country, which is by no means worse than the treason in its conventional sense, is some of our people whose eyes are dazzled and their hearts captured by their enemys culture, speaking against and behaving contrary to our cultural values, the imam said in his Friday sermon. They accept unquestioningly all the good and evil values of Western culture, which prompt them to discredit and deride their own values, traditions, literature and arts.

The sheikh also said there are international organizations watching the developments in the country with the aim of collecting evidence so that they could be used against the interests of the country. He suggested that those inside the country aid foreign provocateurs.
Their witnesses are some writers amidst us and their evidence are the writings of some of us, said the sheikh.

The imam also said that pride for ones country is not contrary to Islamic values.
To be patriotic to a country or to have belongingness to a nation is instinctual even if that country is a barren desert, the sheikh said. Islam is not against peoples belongingness to their country, nation or tribe. It is wrong to suggest that Islam is against patriotism in its true sense. It is the enemies of Islam that depict Islam as against patriotism. In fact they seek to destroy Islam by creating an impression in the people that adherence to Shariah regulations is against their national interests.
But the khatib warned against taking nationalism to an extreme.
We should not be driven by imported slogans and alien expressions. Islam rejects the imported concept of nationalism because it has a wicked connotation and takes the form of an idol to which every other value should be subservient. That kind of nationalism opposes Islam and leads to the expulsion of the Law of Allah besides dividing people into feuding and murdering parties, the speaker said.

He added that patriotism, on the other hand, should promote understanding and cooperation among people, make people proud of their countrys achievements and struggle for its security and development, respect its religious scholars and obey their government.

The scholar also warned against extremism and terrorism because they are ideas diametrically opposed to national and religious interests.

In his speech at the Prophets Mosque in Madinah, Sheikh Abdul Mohsen Al-Qasim, khatib and imam, exhorted people to fear Allah in all their dealings and urged the young people to be faithful to the sanctity of marriage, the Saudi Press Agency reported.

Source: http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...d=8&m=8&y=2009

Ummu Sufyaan
08-08-2009, 07:35 AM
^i cant help but wonder if the Saudi government had anything to do with that khutbah:rollseyes :hiding:

brotherubaid
08-08-2009, 08:28 PM
^Jazakillah Khair, it's so :shade: but I wish they wouldn't have the translation running at the same time, coz I wanna listen to the Sheikh.. it seems like he's using more simple arabic than usual. But anyway, I have to give credit to the translator, he's doing really well!

Yes sheikh sudais really has such an awsome arabic vocab, his khutbas are awsome lol his lines almost rhyme at times , He amazes me , n the way he praises Allah each khutbah in the beginning and the beginning of the khutbah in general after the Khutbah al haajah is just so unique and original n the way it rhymes , its unbelievable , n also the beginning of the secong khutbah, when he gets up for the second khutbah n starts its always original n awsome. May Allah protect all the imams n scholars

BintAbee
08-10-2009, 05:29 AM

Muslims in Britain throng to hear Sudais
By Mozammel Haque

LONDON – Unity was the focus of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Imam and Khateeb of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, in his message to leaders of various Islamic organizations Friday evening at the Regents Park Central Mosque.

The Imam, famous for his beautiful recitation of the Qur’an, urged Muslim leaders to hold regular meetings to exchange ideas between them. He expressed hope that the coming Ramadan will be an occasion to bring people together. He congratulated Muslim organizations for their efforts towards Muslims in Britain.
“The news of your excellent work reaches us over there in the Land of the Two Holy Mosques,” he said.

Al-Sudais urged Muslim leaders to engage and reach out positively with Britain’s official bodies, local councils and government offices. He questioned why Muslims avoid the political scenario of the country.
“We do not have any hidden agenda. So why are we Muslims not proactively involved in politics of this country?” he said.

He exerted Muslims to be patient and have confidence in Allah and the truth that they are holding on to while trying to guide the society.

Earlier during the day, the Imam delivered the Khutbah and led Friday prayers to a 10,000 strong congregation at the Islamic Cultural Center Mosque here. He called on Muslims living in non-Muslim countries to be the best ambassadors of their religion.

On Wednesday, while launching the second expansion of the East London Mosque, Al-Sudais gave a brief speech that can be summarized in 10 points to nearly 5,000 listeners.

1. He spoke about Tawheed (the Oneness and Uniqueness of Allah in His Lordship, His Names and Attributes and His Divinity) and the importance of following the Qur’an and Sunnah. He said, as mentioned in the Qur’an, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent as a role model and a mercy for the whole creation.

2. He reminded Muslims that they are an Ummah of Akhlaq (good character). They must cooperate and help each other in righteousness, and not in sin and aggression. Such cooperation should be with Muslims as well as non-Muslims and this is part of the Islamic character. He said Muslims should always be peaceful with all human beings.

3. Islam is a religion of the middle path. He recalled how the Prophet (peace be upon him) would visit the Jews and look after his neighbors.

4. Muslims should be united, he said. And this unity should be on the basis of the Book of Allah (Qur’an) and the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

5. Muslims are an Ummah of knowledge, he said referring to the importance Islam has placed on education and learning.

6. He mentioned about upholding family ties and bringing up children well. The importance of hijab and the dignity of women was also addressed.

7. Al-Sudais called for Tarbiyyat As-Sahih – imparting and nurturing others on correct teachings.

8. Islam is a religion of Da’wah and Muslims are an Ummah that gives Da’wah toward Allah. People should be invited to Allah with wisdom. He said we are not an Ummah of terrorism and that we should call people to the truth.

9. The Imam stressed on being respectful to parents and also on protecting and safeguarding children’s rights. Children should be given proper education, he said.

10. Sheikh Sudais, lastly, said Muslims were also an Ummah that repents to Allah. He said Ramadan was fast approaching, which is a month of Tawbah (repentance) and seeking forgiveness. He advised everyone to repent to Allah for their sins.

Sheikh Sudais is very popular and loved by almost everyone in the community. Large crowds surround him at every function and organization he visits. He was overwhelmed by the response he received after the Friday prayers. He said this was indeed a sign of love and a bond of brotherhood that binds people not only of this country but also people from different parts of the world. – SG.

Source

'Abd al-Baari
08-12-2009, 12:18 PM

The mukabbirs takbeer at the start of the Salaah made me jump :><:, awesome recitation though by the Shaykh mashaa'Allaah. Shaykh Hussain aal as-Shaykh back mashaa'Allah, led yesterdays Maghrib & Ishaa, and todays Fajr :shade:

Misz_Muslimah
08-12-2009, 12:19 PM
mashallah all the imaams of haram are fab. My best is Maher Al Muaiqely

BintAbee
08-12-2009, 02:51 PM

Hope this helps akhee 'Abd al-Baari:

O Allah aid us and do not aid against us, and help us and do not help against us, and guide us and make easy guidance for us, and help us against those who oppress us.

O Allah accept our repentance, and cleanse our sins, and answer our supplications, and make firm our deed, and guide our hearts, and make truthful our tongues, and remove the hatred of our hearts.

O Allah forgive us for what has come to pass (of our sins) and what will come to pass, and what we have hidden and what we have made public, as well as those things of which You are more knowledgeable. You are the Al- Muqaddim and Al- Mu’akhkhir (Allah puts forward and favours whom He wills from amongst His creation just as He defers and holds back whom He wills in accordance to His wisdom). None has the right to be worshipped except You

O Allah we ask you faith that doesn’t turn back, and pleasures that do not deplete, and coolness of the eyes that does not stop, and the company of our prophet (s.a.w.) in the highest part of the paradise of eternity

O Allah we ask you soundness in faith, and faith in good character, and success followed by salvation, and mercy from You, and pardon, and forgiveness from You, and happiness

O Allah we take refuge within Your pleasure from your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and we take refuge in You from You. We cannot enumerate Your praise. You are as You have praised Yourself.

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
^i cant help but wonder if the Saudi government had anything to do with that khutbah:rollseyes :hiding:
Allah knows best. :)

Yes sheikh sudais really has such an awsome arabic vocab, his khutbas are awsome lol his lines almost rhyme at times , He amazes me , n the way he praises Allah each khutbah in the beginning and the beginning of the khutbah in general after the Khutbah al haajah is just so unique and original n the way it rhymes , its unbelievable , n also the beginning of the secong khutbah, when he gets up for the second khutbah n starts its always original n awsome.
I love the way Sheikh Sudais rhymes his lines, especially in the duas, but when he does it in khutbah, I think he tends to use words that are not too commonly used, so I don't get to understand what he is saying :X

May Allah protect all the imams n scholars
Ameen!

If anyone missed today's fajr, please listen to it now. It was a really amazing recitation by Sheikh Juhany! MashaAllah.
Masha Allah, that Fajr was tops :thumbs_up I wonder if Sheikh Juhany will be leading Fajr in Ramadhaan or whether Sheikh Humaid will take over :><:

Misz_Muslimah
08-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Last year I think Maher Al-Muaiqely, Juhany, N Sheikh Kalbani took turns N Sudais finished it off and did the dua at the end.

Mashalaah it was good last year ..hopefully it'll be even better this year inshallah

brotherubaid
08-14-2009, 02:09 AM
Nice Fajr salah yesterday , sheik aal al sheik n juhany were amazing may Allah protect them all .

Supercareful
08-14-2009, 05:07 AM

I have read the last 10 pages and subhanAllah! It makes me want to listen to the prayers live,so dramatic(in a good way),so emotional:cry:. Fills my darkened heart with joy that inshallah' I can recite the Qura'an with the similiar understanding and emotions.

Who is going to start this years thread,seeing theres a thread per year? I have seen most Imams of Haarmain threads are started with staff,are they the only ones who are allowed to post such magnificent threads?

al Amaanah
08-14-2009, 12:11 PM

ramadaan is only days away insha Allah! Allahomma ballighnaa ramadaan ameeenn!!

BintAbee
08-14-2009, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

ramadaan is only days away insha Allah! Allahomma ballighnaa ramadaan ameeenn!!

:wasalamex

al Amaanah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!! :wub: You're just in time for Ramadhaan :p

Ameen to the dua. EverytimeI think of Ramadhaan, I get all nervous and excited. I wonder whose gonna be leading taraweeh.

Todays Makkah khutbah was just soooo :cry: , really May Allah save us from Jahannum and enter us into Jannah, Ameen! :cry:

brotherubaid
08-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes Sheikh Aal Talib did a very detailed Khutbah n brought sooo many amazing refrences. May Allah save us all from Hell fire.. very emotinoal n heavy khutbah indeed, I love sheikh talib , His khutbas n his evidences are amazing , very nice refrences.

Does anyone remmber his Khutbah about the rights of the parents?? Man he brought some refrences i did not even know before , He manages his khutbah so well , n do u guys remmeber his Khutbah about paradise n its delights?? where he went really emotional at the end describing the meeting with Allah?? that khutbah was amazing. may Allah protect him , he also had a realy nice khutbah this yesr about the importance n need of seeking Knowledge of the deen on the right methodology.

May Allah reward him , cant wait for the khutbas in ramadan , specially sheikhs shuraim's turn , He always has something really touching n emotional n heavy in ramadan

BintAbee
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes Sheikh Aal Talib did a very detailed Khutbah n brought sooo many amazing refrences. May Allah save us all from Hell fire.. very emotinoal n heavy khutbah indeed, I love sheikh talib , His khutbas n his evidences are amazing , very nice refrences.

Does anyone remmber his Khutbah about the rights of the parents?? Man he brought some refrences i did not even know before , He manages his khutbah so well its, n do u guys remmeber his Khutbah about paradise n his delights wheer he went really emotional at the end describing the meeting with Allah?? that khutbah was amazing. may Allah protect him , he also had a realy nice khutbah this yesr about the importance n need of seeking Knowledge of the deen on the right methodology.

May Allah reward him , cant wait for the khutbas in ramadan , specially sheikhs shuraim's turn , He always has something really touching n emotional n heavy in ramadan
Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib is my favourite Imam. I have all his khutbahs and yes I do remember the rights of parents one (I think it was February last year) and the Jannah one (This one was so emotional. It was last year Ramadhaan) and the one on seeking islamic knowledge (there was one last year November and also June this year). His khutbahs are surely awesome!

Ameen to all the duas in your post. I have a feeling that Sheikh Shuraim will do next weeks khutbah, so he might not have a chance to do khutbah in Ramadhaan :( (that's if Raadhaan starts next week Saturday), but lets hope I'm wrong, coz I want Sheikh Shuraim to do a khutbah in Ramadhaan.

al Amaanah
08-15-2009, 12:54 PM

nice imitation masha Allah:

al Amaanah
08-15-2009, 01:06 PM

subhana Allah :cry:

BintAbee
08-15-2009, 05:50 PM

I switched on the radio at 20:40 makkah time, so I didn't get to hear the whole Isha. Was Sheikh Ghamidi really emotional? What did he read? only Sura Waaqiah? I switched it on late coz I was reading Isha and I read the last ruku' of Sura Waaqiah in Isha so you can imagine my surprise when I heard him reading the last few verses of Sura Waaqiah. :cry: He sounded like another sheikh in the takbeers of the last two rak'aats but I can't place the voice. Maybe Sheikh Ibn Humaid:?

BintAbee
08-15-2009, 06:41 PM

If anyone is interested, please tune into www.ciinetwork.net , coz they speaking about the haramain: imaams and Muathins. :thumbs_up

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

subhana Allah :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_B3mhU_EY

yep that is the khutbah about jannah that i was talking about earlier in this thread , just awsome.. may Allah reward haramain recordings , i got all the khutbahs of sheikh aal talib n shuraim , im missing the khutbah from 2006 though, couldnt find it on there , if any one has got it please share , it was very emotional , ramadan 2006 sheikh shuraim.

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib is my favourite Imam. I have all his khutbahs and yes I do remember the rights of parents one (I think it was February last year) and the Jannah one (This one was so emotional. It was last year Ramadhaan) and the one on seeking islamic knowledge (there was one last year November and also June this year). His khutbahs are surely awesome!

Ameen to all the duas in your post. I have a feeling that Sheikh Shuraim will do next weeks khutbah, so he might not have a chance to do khutbah in Ramadhaan :( (that's if Raadhaan starts next week Saturday), but lets hope I'm wrong, coz I want Sheikh Shuraim to do a khutbah in Ramadhaan.

Nice MashahAllah , He is a very well qualified person , may Allah increase him in knowledge , may Allah reward haraminrecordings team for making the khutbas aviable for download.
Yes i hope Sheikh shuraim gets a khutbah in ramadan , if he gets next week it will still be awsome inshahAllah , may Allah protect all the imams n khateebs , may Allah reward them for their efforts n hard work, they really do have very busy schedules , people dont realise how much work they put in , with seeking knowledge , leading prayers , teaching n travelling with in the kingdom n outside , n also soe are related to courts n justice so they stay real busy.

yes really emotional ishaa today by sheikh ghamdi , reminded me of his early days when he did that emotional surah Al Israa , the ayaat about the parents , he couldnt even go on n went to ruku , but the second rakat of that salah was by far his best recitation. may Allah protect him, madinah Ishaa was awsome as well

BintAbee
08-15-2009, 07:37 PM

im missing the khutbah from 2006 though, couldnt find it on there , if any one has got it please share , it was very emotional , ramadan 2006 sheikh shuraim
This one :?

Audio:

http://www.liveislam.net/browsearchi...?sid=&id=29512

Video:

http://www.liveislam.net/browsearchi...?sid=&id=29511

I'm also missing one of Sheikh Aal Taalib's, actually I have it but it's on a casette and it's very low quality,... it's 16 July 2004/ 28 Jumadal Awwal 1425...someone please share.

and also if anyone has the complete khutbah of 26 January 2007/ 7 Muharram 1428... it's on the lessons and signs of Sura Qasas.

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 07:50 PM
May Allah reward you sister!!
Some nice khutbas of sheuikh shuraim that i've got r
18 th april 2008
5 th sep 2008
20 th june 2008
5th dec 2008
31 august 2007
15th feb 2008
9th jan 2009

The one about Ubodiyyah was reallly nice

BintAbee
08-15-2009, 08:13 PM

I think 5 Dec 2008 was the same as 6 January 2006, Sheikh repeated this khutbah.

and emmm... 1 Sep 2009 ... I didn't hear that one ... :rollseyes, coz that's a tuesday and it hasn't arrived yet. Allahumma ballighna ramadaan.

Sheikh Shuraim's khutbahs are beautiful and usually quite emotional. :thumbs_up

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 10:06 PM
lol its 9th january 2009 not sep 9 2009 , i got the day n month mixed coz the file had it in numerical form .. lol i didnt even think about it subhanAllah

'Abd al-Baari
08-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Shaykh aal as-Shaykh leading some amazing Salaahs, mashaa'Allah. His Fajr Salaahs are very lengthy :thumbs_up Surah al-Waaqiah, and al-Rahmaan were awesome!

This time next week, we'd have 3/4 taraweehs over!

webcoran
08-18-2009, 12:50 PM

Shaykh aal as-Shaykh leading some amazing Salaahs, mashaa'Allah. His Fajr Salaahs are very lengthy :thumbs_up Surah al-Waaqiah, and al-Rahmaan were awesome!

This time next week, we'd have 3/4 taraweehs over!
Assalamu 'alaykum

I think he red just soorat al Waqi'a not Rahman, but yes very amazing, this long salat.

'Abd al-Baari
08-18-2009, 01:44 PM

Surah al-Rahmaan was afew days ago. Todays Fajr was :thumbs_up too. Shaykh al-Juhany was amazing too mashaa'Allaah.

I love the new features on the site bro^ :thumbs_up

webcoran
08-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah

Surah al-Rahmaan was afew days ago. Todays Fajr was :thumbs_up too. Shaykh al-Juhany was amazing too mashaa'Allaah.
Ok sorry lol
I love the new features on the site bro^ :thumbs_up
Thanks bro : )

Shaykh Sudays back like each year few days before Ramadan for Salat al Maghreb

Great recitation of soorat an-Noor.

Wa salamu 'alaykum

al Amaanah
08-18-2009, 06:07 PM

^ na3am beautiful recitation masha Allah tabaaraka Allah!! salaatul maghreb in almadinah was nice too masha Allah sooratul maa3oon and alkaafiroon led by shaykh aal shaykh.

few days left bi ithnillah, Allahomma ballighnaa ramadaan!!!

BlackMamba
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Sudais Maghrib Surah Nur. Awesome. lol warming up for taraweeh

Hey have you guys noticed that all the imams of makkah will shorten their maddul munfasil in taraweeh. But in fard salah they have maddul munfasil at least 4 to 5 harakats. Except Sheikh Maher, he does those madds in taraweeh also.

M.B
08-19-2009, 11:18 AM

beautiful recitation by sheikh sudais.

haramainrecordings has got some news for taraweeh from makkah. according to a saudi newspaper.

sheikh shuraim ( they start first night)
sheikh muaiqly

sheikh sudais ( second night)
sheikh juhany

inshallah sheikh adil al kalbani or sheikh mohsin al qasim will make a guest appearnce in makkah inshallah allah.

BintAbee
08-19-2009, 05:55 PM

Sheikh Juhany for Salaatul Isha :awesome: , I loved it. Subhanallah!

emmm... just as a note, Sheikh Juhany got an addition to the family yesterday, another son Alhamdulillah! May Allah make him the coolness of his parents eyes, a haafiz and use him for the service of His Deen. Ameen!

BlissfullyJaded
08-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Aww, mashaAllah! That's aweesome news. Ameen to the dua!

Sheikh Hudhaify is back to leading Isha, read from the beginning of Surah Hajj.

BintAbee
08-19-2009, 06:06 PM

^ :shade: seems like everyone is just waiting for Ramadaan to begin... May we live to see many many more Ramadaans. Ameen!

I just can't wait and I think this week is going soooo slow!

brotherubaid
08-19-2009, 07:21 PM
I hope sheilh shuraim gets some duaas this ramadan , cant believe last ramadan he did not even get to do a single duaa??? Even sheikh mahir n juhany did duaas last ramadan.

N yes I remmebr last year around may i did umrah n shiekh junahy was leading ishaa , n it was just awsome , i will never forget the ishaa where he lead us with end of surah az-zumar , very beautiful recitation n really heavy verses... cant remmebr the date though .

May Allah bless us with ramadan

BintAbee
08-19-2009, 07:26 PM
^ I also miss Sheikh Shuraim's duas imsad and I don't think he will do any this year either imsad but we'll just continue making dua and hoping just like we hope Sheikh Taalib will get to lead Taraweeh again :X

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2009, 08:08 PM
emmm... just as a note, Sheikh Juhany got an addition to the family yesterday, another son Alhamdulillah! May Allah make him the coolness of his parents eyes, a haafiz and use him for the service of His Deen. Ameen!

Awesome news, mashaa'Allah! Aameen! Shaykh should be on paternity leave. :D

I see they've started adding translation to the Salaahs!

BintAbee
08-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Awesome news, mashaa'Allah! Aameen! Shaykh should be on paternity leave. :D
Yeah, true, but it's peak time now, maybe he can take leave after that :p

I see they've started adding translation to the Salaahs!
:ooh: really? Masha Allah, that's so :shade: , everyone is all geared up to receive the special guest, Alhamdulillah! :thumbs_up

sudais1
08-20-2009, 04:11 AM
Salaaaaaaaaaaam , Ramadan is so close can't wait InshaAllah, love this Ummah so much, such a blessing for us to be the followers of Muhammad and the slaves Ar-Rahman. I ask Allah to make this Ramadan beneficial for all of us and for him to forgive our sins and release our necks from the torments of hell. I really wanted Shaykh Sudais to start the first day, Dont think ice ever seen that except for the time of Imam Jaber. Also how comes no recording of Sudais reciting Mujadila can be found?????????:hiding:

BintAbee
08-20-2009, 04:36 AM
^ :wa:

Ameen to your duas, Sheikh Sudais did start first in 2003/1424 when Sheikh Taalib led along with Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais. I'm sure there is a recording of Sheikh Sudais Sura Mujaadalah, only it's not complete... he starts from "alamtara illallatheena nuhoo 3nin najwaa...."

sudais1
08-20-2009, 05:58 AM
aah okay jazaks :)

M.B
08-20-2009, 10:27 AM

the subtitles have come on for madeenah also in french yesterday isha it looks soo cool. i think they were trying them out for maghrib it was makkah madeen ah isha it was french subtitles.

it might be taraweeh today inshallah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM

Official Decision and Announcement of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia...

Just a short time ago, Fatwa-Online was informed of the official decision and announcement of the High Judiciary Council (HJC) of Saudi Arabia that since the moon of Ramadhaan was not sighted this evening, here in Saudi Arabia, we shall be completing thirty (30) days of Sha'baan (1430 A.H.), in accordance with the hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam):

((Fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you, then complete thirty days of Sha'baan. And break your fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you then fast thirty days)), [transmitted by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim].

Subsequently, we shall be starting our taraaweeh prayers tomorrow evening (Friday 21 August 2009) after the 'Ishaa. prayer, in preparation for the first fast of Ramadhaan on Saturday 22 August 2009, inshaa.-Allaah.
http://fatwa-online.com/news/0090820_1.htm

al Amaanah
08-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Allahomma ameeen to the ad3iyah!!

BintAbee
08-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Jazakallah Khair akhee 'Abd al-Baari for that. Insha Allah Salaatut Taraweeh tomorrow night, can't wait!

And salaatul Isha tonight was sooo lovely!!!!! And you could hear the excitement before the salaah started and I love the part Sheikh Taalib read.. it's an old favourite of Sheikh: end of Sura Furqaan :thumbs_up .

BlissfullyJaded
08-20-2009, 07:01 PM

They delayed the Isha adhaan in Madeenah by like 30 mins... And took longer than usual between adhaan and iqaamah too.

Ah, excitement's reallyyy building up!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-20-2009, 07:24 PM

Ah man..it's less than 24 hours away. Anticipation building up..!

What time (est) would they have Taraweeh and where can I catch it?

BintAbee
08-20-2009, 07:58 PM

They delayed the Isha adhaan in Madeenah by like 30 mins... And took longer than usual between adhaan and iqaamah too.

Ah, excitement's reallyyy building up!

:ooh: the wait makes you even more excited!

format_quote Originally Posted by Maalik

Ah man..it's less than 24 hours away. Anticipation building up..!

What time (est) would they have Taraweeh and where can I catch it?
I think Isha starts at around 20:30 Makkah time, and taraweeh would obviously follow, but for the second night Isha goes half an hour later.

I think Islam Channel broadcasts it, if you in the UK, but I usually listen on Channel Islam International or Saudi Quran Radio < both those are radio links for Makkah Taraweeh. To watch, I guess you could check out the links here or go to www.islambox.tv and watch via Iqraa, Saudi TV 1 (Makkah) or Saudi TV 2 (Madeenah) and you should find links to watch live on www.haramainrecordings.com

Akhee, I'm guessing you already know all this, you've been on IB for ages now! :p

'Abd al-Baari
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM

They might delay Ishaa Salaah from tomorrow. I think that's what they did in Madeenah last year. 'as-Salaaatul Qiyaaami.....' :D

I wonder who'll give the Khutbaahs tomorrow, hope Shaykh al-Sudays gives it in Makkah!

M.B
08-20-2009, 11:15 PM

I think Huthayfee and Sudais will be leading jumu'ah tomorrow inshAllah. And I dont think they will be delaying isha tomorrow, because ramadan will surely be on saturday now bi'thnilAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.