/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where are you getting your Dates from?

islamirama
09-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Boycott Israeli Dates **Must See**

Part 1: http://uk.youtube. com/watch? v=uVpl01_ 7eKY

Part 2: http://uk.youtube. com/watch? v=wzT8a_ZTMso

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
09-02-2008, 06:19 AM
if I'm not mistaken the dates I'm consuming this year came from Tunisia...

doorster
09-02-2008, 07:00 AM
same old story year after year

Isrealis Dates for Ramadhan:Boycott

Boycott:Israel

Closed: Boycott Israel

Israel has a large Muslim minority and they are knitted into the Israeli societal fabric all these moronic ideas manage to achieve is to hurt more Muslims
Originally Posted by Henry
I am so sorry to speak out in the way which I will below, but I feel that I must.

Boycott Israel? Do you know the history of Israel, and what it contains? Do you know that not every Israeli is the same? Do you know that this is a pure form if racism?. It is not our duty as a Muslim to boycott Israel. It is our duty as a Muslim to make friends with Israel! The way in which people spoke out in this thread absolutely sickens my heart and mind, to think that people on this board would lash out on a country that is made up of individuals. Individuals. Can you possibly understand what an Individual is? An individual is a person, with their own mind, with their own fingerprint, with their own beliefs. Why don't we just go ahead and boycott Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq while we are at it? I am sure there are at least two or three nutheads in the countries. The Prophet Isa (Peace and blessings be upon him!) was born in Israel!

I am just appalled at which what I have read. I am done.

*EDIT* One more note. I only read the first few posts, as I was completely disgusted and did not want to read on. Sorry if someone who said something good thought that this was directed towards them. Salam towards them.

bewildred
09-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Well, the dates that I REALLY do prefer are those coming from the south of Algeria. They're too yummy. I'm a dates and milk freak :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
09-02-2008, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Well, the dates that I REALLY do prefer are those coming from the south of Algeria. They're too yummy. I'm a dates and milk freak :D
i never seen any Algerian dates in Malaysia...they should export some to us....:-[

Germanrose20
09-02-2008, 12:04 PM
I've never had dates before. So far I was able to try some fresh ones here in Kuwait. They were tart but sweet, nut sure if I really liked them, but I didn't dislike them.

When I return to the US, i am hoping that some of the sisters there can help me find some dates and I'll try again.

Uthman
09-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't you all know that dating is haraam in Islam? :D

bewildred
09-02-2008, 01:50 PM
HaHaHa bro Osman, I'm rolling on the floor!!!! In fact, I always have three dates in the beginning of my iftar :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-02-2008, 01:57 PM
It's ok, I get mine from the local grocey shop.

Al-Zaara
09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Those we bougth are from Iran, it says.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I was offered some dates once by a bro, they were the best but never really tasted the same kind of dates. They were big, dry and chewy.

S_87
09-02-2008, 02:12 PM
:sl:

from madina.

Thanks for them links, ill look out for these dates in muslim shops inshaAllah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-02-2008, 04:09 PM
How can I get hold of madinah dates in England?

Na7lah
09-02-2008, 04:13 PM
ours are from Madina alhamdulillah
i really like them they're really nice mashallah

north_malaysian
09-03-2008, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Don't you all know that dating is haraam in Islam? :D
LOL.... i have had dates from all over the MidEast.... Saudi, Omani, Iraqi, Egyptian, Iranian and Tunisian....:D:D:D

Mawaddah
09-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Our dates are from Saudi......

coddles76
09-03-2008, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I'm getting ours from Saudi. Well thats what is says on the Box anyhow ;)

dilkadr
09-03-2008, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
We are getting them from Iran, I am sure, Israeli dates are not reaching here in Pakistan...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-03-2008, 06:28 PM
ermm is there any where in england the saudi dates can be brought?

islamirama
09-04-2008, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dilkadr
We are getting them from Iran, I am sure, Israeli dates are not reaching here in Pakistan...
As the videos say, these dates are sold primarily in Europe where they have 10% of the market share. I think the videos are worth watching, especially seeing how they leave palestinians on top of 3 story high trees for a whole day to work work work

faizan786
09-04-2008, 03:56 AM
Assalam alaikum,
we buy them here in america, but they are imported from saudi arabia..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.