/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a witness?

Silver Pearl
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Do you have a witness?

Allaah (exalted be he) says:

وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا

"...and recite the Quran in Fajr. Verily, the recitation of the Quran in fajr is ever witnessed.[1]

Concerning this ayah, Imam Ahmad recorded from Ibn Mas`ud and Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with them) that the messenger of Allaah (may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

تَشْهَدُهُ مَلَائِكَةُ اللَّيْلِ وَمَلَائِكَةُ النَّهَار

"It is witnessed by the angels of the night and the angels of the day." [2]

There is another narration that further explain this verse. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the messenger of Allaah (may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

"The angels of the night and the angels of the day come amongst you in successive groups (in shifts). They meet at the Morning prayer (Fajr) and at 'Asr prayer. Those who stayed among you at ascend, and their Lord asks them, although He knows best about you, "How did you leave My servants'' They say, "We came to them when they were praying and we left them when they were praying.'' [3]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
09-03-2008, 05:48 PM
jazakiallah khair sis

Na7lah
09-03-2008, 06:01 PM
mashallah reading quran at Fajr outside is one of my fav things to do

Jazakallah khair!

Pk_#2
09-03-2008, 09:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

JazakiAllahu khair,

*Stalks Pearlie* =P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-03-2008, 10:03 PM
:sl:

i love being a Muslim!!!!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-04-2008, 03:25 AM
:sl:

Subhanallaah, powerful reminder. Jazakillah Khayr.

Silver Pearl
09-04-2008, 10:14 AM
:wasalamex

Wa iyyakum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
*Stalks Pearlie* =P
LOL! I'm still waiting for a decent pressie ukhtee, bisur3a! :p

A belated Ramadaan Kareem to everyone. Taqaballaahu minna wa minkum!

------
09-04-2008, 10:23 AM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah Khayr sis! Have you got any hadiths for when we recite the Qur'aan at night?

Silver Pearl
09-04-2008, 11:15 AM
:wasalamex

Wa iyyaki, Do you mean this?

'Abdullaah Ibn 'Amr (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "The fast and the Qur'aan will intercede for the servant on the Day of Judgement. The fast will say: 'My Lord, I restricted him from food and drink, so allow me to intercede for him.' And the Qur'aan will say: 'I prevented him from sleeping at night, so allow me to intercede for him.' So they will be allowed to intercede." [Saheeh Muslim:804]

------
09-04-2008, 11:18 AM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah Khayr darling!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.