/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't confuse new muslims

Makky
09-03-2008, 03:28 AM
:arabic6:

:salamext:

Dear brothers and sisters who are interested in posting in the new Muslims section ,please please don't answer their question unless you have an evidence from Quraan and sunnah and the understanding of the authorized scholars.. I even noticed that copying/pasting fatawa with your private understanding might lead to wrong results..

please don't spam the thread of our new brother/sister. just leaving it without any answer is better than spamming his/her thread with private understandings..

leave it until a knowledgable brother/sister see it then he/she will answer insha Allah

Dear new Muslims please don't consider all what you read here unless you read a full fatwa by yourself.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fantaxxy_moon
09-03-2008, 03:31 AM
ok thanks

Makky
09-03-2008, 03:54 AM
an example for a confusing thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...udu-ghusl.html

All brothers and sisters here are scholars and they have the enough boldness to give fatwa :raging::raging:

What can I do to stop them

dilkadr
09-03-2008, 04:08 AM
i believe this forum is about knowledge sharing not giving fatawas. best is to say thing with some supportive evidences from quran and/or sunnah - it will make things easy.

there must be a line of difference between what are guidelines from Quran and/or Sunah and what are personal opinions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
09-03-2008, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
an example for a confusing thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...udu-ghusl.html

All brothers and sisters here are scholars and they have the enough boldness to give fatwa :raging::raging:

What can I do to stop them
Brother Makky,

There is also a more oppropriate way of correcting someone who has made a mistake. I personally think it would of been more beneficial to rectify the fault in a more dignifying way for this brother so that respect may be maintained. Simply saying 'Your Wrong' is not respectful in my view. May Allah SWT forgive us all for our mistakes.

Makky
09-03-2008, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Brother Makky,

There is also a more oppropriate way of correcting someone who has made a mistake. I personally think it would of been more beneficial to rectify the fault in a more dignifying way for this brother so that respect may be maintained. Simply saying 'Your Wrong' is not respectful in my view. May Allah SWT forgive us all for our mistakes.
jazak Allahu khairan borther, but i cann't afford correcting more than 100 Mufti in the same time..

This problem on LI is not new, ... and this is not the 1st time to talk about talking without kowledge.. I'm about to lose hope .

coddles76
09-03-2008, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
jazak Allahu khairan borther, but i cann't afford correcting more than 100 Mufti in the same time..

This problem on LI is not new, ... and this is not the 1st time to talk about talking without kowledge.. I'm about to lose hope .
Wa Aaikom Brother,

I'm sure its not the Goal for anybody here to misguide people. We all make mistakes. All humans make mistakes, I see your point, though I just think there is a right and wrong way to correct someone. Keeping the respect is part of islam aswell. Don't degrade others by putting them down because someone might do that to you one day. Just a friendly reminder from a fellow brother. May Allah Shower his mercy on us All InshAllah.

daud
09-22-2008, 01:23 PM
I have found this to be a huge problem with my conversion to islam. My head gets filled with crap from different muslims all teh time and I wish I could delete it from my brain like on a computer. Im getting to teh point where when a muslim tries to advise me Im going to go against adahb and ask tehm to be quiet

Ali.
09-22-2008, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by daud
I have found this to be a huge problem with my conversion to islam. My head gets filled with crap from different muslims all teh time and I wish I could delete it from my brain like on a computer. Im getting to teh point where when a muslim tries to advise me Im going to go against adahb and ask tehm to be quiet
They could only be trying to help, don't get too angry with them; thank them instead. I'm sure they wouldn't be intentionally telling you false information?

islamirama
09-22-2008, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by daud
A simple thing to do is ask them for source. Ask them what hadith or Quran verse they got that from or which scholar mentioned it. And if they mention a scholar you don't know or easily not recognizable then ask them his credentials. They'll stop advising you then :)

SixTen
09-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but that thread had you Makky and others giving 1 sided opinions, stating opinions as wrong when they are actually correct by a good consensus. Kind of hypocritical to post this.

It is you who are confusing people, because you have completly disregard that their are differing opinions. For example, not all hold intention as obligatory for the wudhu to be accepted.

layla is here
09-25-2008, 05:49 PM
assalamu alaikum
Thanks for that advice

Danah
09-25-2008, 06:02 PM
jazak allah khair brother ........ you rise a real sensitive issue

it is very dangerous to post unrelible posts.....but I think moderators are doing great job as well to minimize that problem

MARTYR
09-29-2008, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
ok thanks
I took shahada about 9months ago
and at one point, a brother took me to one side
as he could see i was not happy,then he explained
to me,, brother just take it slowly;
It was the best advice i have ever had

INSHALA-ALAH

MARTYR
PROUD ISLAMIC REVERT

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 01:26 PM
ohhh-kaaa i,e ok but in a freshy style :D

good reminder, like answer the question and just provide daleel thats the best way

Makky
09-30-2008, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen
Sorry, but that thread had you Makky and others giving 1 sided opinions, stating opinions as wrong when they are actually correct by a good consensus. Kind of hypocritical to post this.

It is you who are confusing people, because you have completly disregard that their are differing opinions. For example, not all hold intention as obligatory for the wudhu to be accepted.

At first I'd like to say: this thread is a general advice not just concerning the wudu and ghusl thread.

Second: those who seek Ilm know that many of fiqh issues are usually considered as issues of disagreement between scholars, and this disagreement isn't considered a bad thing by scholars.

Third: I'm not talking about valid opinions in this thread , I'm talking about posting without knowledge and evidences , I'm talking about ignorants whom acts like scholars.

Fourth: it seems that you didn't read the other thread and read the links, please re-read it and then remove your hostile post.

Fifth: can you provide us with your evidence for the 2 points you mentioned in your hostile post?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.