/* */

PDA

View Full Version : praying and mobilty problems

newsister
09-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I am new to Islam and to praying but i have mobility problems ( am a wheelchair user )
how do i pray if i can not bow or stand

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-04-2008, 12:08 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah !

well you can pray sitting down, fold your arms upon your chest, when going into the bowing position just bow half way, when going into the prostration then bow all the way, when in the sitting position place your hands on your knee's.

i hope this helps :)

newsister
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
thank you Brother
:)

Pk_#2
09-08-2008, 10:01 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

“So keep your duty to Allaah and fear Him as much as you can”
[al-Taghaabun 64:16]

“Allaah burdens not a person beyond his scope”
[al-Baqarah 2:286]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If I command you to do a thing, then do as much of it as you can.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7288; Muslim, 1337.

It was narrated that ‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I was suffering from haemorrhoids and I asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about praying. He said, ‘Pray standing, and if you cannot, then sitting down, and if you cannot, then lying on your side.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1117.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:
Whoever is not able to bow should lean forward whilst standing, and whoever is not able to prostrate should lean forward whilst sitting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
galebe
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
ALLAHu ekber
welcome to islam my sister
ALLAH give to you jennah...
ALLAHu ekberr
you are our sister
ALLAHu ekberr

islam lover
09-22-2008, 05:32 PM
welcome my sister in islam

may allah help u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.