/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

buxemp
09-06-2008, 02:40 PM
salam brothers and sisters.

i have found out that my sister has a boyfriend, and when gossiping about other muslims who have boyfriends she prentends to be in disbelief.

what should i do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-06-2008, 11:13 PM
:sl:

Thread Approved

Please Do Not Go Off Topic...

Mikayeel
09-06-2008, 11:14 PM
:sl:

Best thing to do brother, and which i would do. Is take her to the side, speak to her but do so in a controlled and caring way.

First of all talk to her about the fact that she has a boyfriend, and that it is not permissible in islam to have a boyfriend.

Hypocrisy is a bad thing one of the worst in fact! So tell her about the bad habit and how much islam forbids it.

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them[al-Nisaa’ 4:145]

:w:

------
09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
:salamext:

^ Yeh take that advice inshaAllaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!