/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about this forum

BabarAli
09-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Can anyone please answer my queries with regards to posting. Apparently I am not allowed on to a number of pages an I cannot reply to some threads. What is the procedure by which I can become an active member. BTW, I hope I can have some decent discussions here, I am going to be optimistic this time round.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdu-l-Majeed
09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Limited vs Full member: http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

Some sections are closed for Ramadan, so as to prevent time wasting. And in some section your post need to be approved by the moderators.

Re.TiReD
09-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Apparently I am not allowed on to a number of pages an I cannot reply to some threads
AssalamuAlaykum

Some sections have been closed for Ramadaan, also, you wont be able to access the gender rooms.

What is the procedure by which I can become an active member.
You need 50 posts insha'Allah

Welcome btw : )

WassalamuAlaykum

Na7lah
09-06-2008, 10:08 PM
welcome to the forum :)

If you read the FAQ's i'm sure all your q's will be answered

Ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 12:27 AM
:sl:

ok this question has been askd earlier.... n i undstnd some threads may not b repliable due to ramadhan n nt to waste time. but i bumped onto a thread
" the SAHABAH GAME" which i think is beneficial n u get to know the sahabahs at the same time. but for some reason i found its not REPLIEABLE
. :?
:w:

IB-Staff
09-17-2008, 08:12 AM
It's not some threads, rather some sections were closed for ramadhan. Including the Puzzles & Humour section[Formerly Halal Fun section], which has all such games in it.

Regarding that thread, I've now moved it to Islamic Quiz section which is open to posting.
http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...abah-game.html

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 10:19 PM
:sl:

Excellent! JazakAllahu Khairan.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.