/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Code For Living 1:Allah said,'We have enjoined man to be kind to his parent.'

Kas1m
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Note: All the Hadiths are taken from the book called Al-Adab Al-Mufrad by Imam Bukhari, therefore, they are authentic.

These Hadiths are perfect examples of how we should lead our life the islamic way. How the Sahaba lived their lives according to the Sunnah of prophet. It is a code for everyday living

You can find all the threads under the tag of 'islamic code for living'

1) On the words of Allah: 'We have enjoined man to be kind to his parents'

Abdullah Bin Masud said: 'I asked the Prophet which action Allah, the Mighty and Exalted, loves best.' He said, 'Prayer at its proper time.' I asked, 'And after that?' He said, 'Then dutifulness to parents.' I asked, 'And after that?' He said, 'Then Jihad in the way of Allah.'

Ibn Masud said: 'He told me about these things. If I had asked him to tell me more, he would have told me more.'

Saying of a companion: Abdullah Bin Umar said: 'The pleasure of the Lord lies in the pleasure of the parent. The anger of the Lord lies in the anger of the parent.'

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
09-10-2008, 10:18 AM
:sl:

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. (Surah Isra: Verse 23)

Great thread bro, Jazakallah khair for sharing... :)

May we all be the coolness of our parent's eyes... :D

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.