/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sciences of Hadith

adamtaufique
09-11-2008, 01:16 AM
A user by the name of Ummah contacted me asking about the sciences of Hadith lecture by Yasir Qadhi. Since I'm under 50 posts, the only way I can communicate this to the individual is to post my reply here.

Hopefully the user won't the be only one to benefit from the response inshaAllah.

--------------------------------

You can find the lecture here:
http://www.audioislam.com/?subcategory=Hadith

There are two lectures, the first one (Usul ul-Hadith) is a 6 part series on the introduction to Hadith (basic terms, proofs, etc). The other one (Sciences of Hadith) is more depth than the first one, so I would recommend listening to the Usul ul-Hadith series first, take notes, know it backwards and forwards before moving on to the second series (Sciences of Hadith, 2 parts).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.