09-11-2008, 12:17 PM
:sl:
How :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-12-2008, 01:31 PM
:salamext:

[S]this face cracks me up[/S]

Well anyway :p Sis there seems to be a prob with the system and according to my experience, an avatar of 20kb or less can be uploaded by going to your user CP, on the left it'll say 'edit avatar' and there you have it :D

Hope that helps...Hmm

WassalamuAlaykum

Re.TiReD
09-12-2008, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

Oh my god. How can you not know how to....oh-kay :-\
:wasalamex

^o) :mmokay:

Sis if you still cant, insha'Allah get a mod to do it for u :)

Ummu Sufyaan
09-13-2008, 09:58 AM

Oh my god. How can you not know how to....oh-kay
yeah i dont know how to upload an avatar, even tho ive got one:rollseyes
u dont need to take a verbal swipe at me over a disagreement...

jazakillahu khair Jun (ya goin all mushy on me again :p)
i know how to upload a bloody avvy lol...my question is that it anit workin:-[:exhausted..because of the size and all...so i tried the imageshack thingee where they have the avatar option thingee and then they give you the link once uve uploaded the image...then u insert that link in the URL in ur control panel...but then it says its an invalid link or something.

did u get that :'( :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-13-2008, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah

yeah i dont know how to upload an avatar, even tho ive got one:rollseyes
u dont need to take a verbal swipe at me over a disagreement...

jazakillahu khair Jun (ya goin all mushy on me again :p)
i know how to upload a bloody avvy lol...my question is that it anit workin:-[:exhausted..because of the size and all...so i tried the imageshack thingee where they have the avatar option thingee and then they give you the link once uve uploaded the image...then u insert that link in the URL in ur control panel...but then it says its an invalid link or something.

did u get that :'( :-[
Wa Iyaaki, huni if it dont work its coz the file is too large, you need to pick a midgy (small :p) avvy and that will work insha'Allah. Make sure it aint larger than 20kb sis. And even if u use imageshack, if its too large it aint gunna work.

But the best option sis, give ur avvy to a mod and ask them for help :p you see..there's the normal way of doing things and the Jun way of doing things :shade: :p

Ummu Sufyaan
09-13-2008, 12:14 PM
okay dokie jun...lol :D
thanks for your help, lovey:D:-[

I gotta stop lookin at the puddy cat in ur avvy. hes too cute :-[

Re.TiReD
09-13-2008, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
okay dokie jun...lol :D
thanks for your help, lovey:D:-[

I gotta stop lookin at the puddy cat in ur avvy. hes too cute :-[
:wasalamex

Lol BarakAllahu Feeki huni *wub*

Ima reply to ur PM now insha'Allah :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.