/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sharh Aqeedah al-Tahawiyyah - Ibn Abil al-'Izz al-Hanafi

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-12-2008, 06:38 PM
:sl:

The IIASA in Virginia had done a full translation of Ibn Abi al-’Izz al-Hanafi’s Sharh of Aqeedah al-Tahawiyyah. The book is currently out of print, but is available online to download (pdf format). Links below:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

*I request that the Staff please do not merge this thread with the other similar threads.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
09-12-2008, 11:02 PM
JazakAllaah akhi; was looking for something like this.

WomanOfJihad
09-19-2008, 12:54 AM
oh no y isnt the link workin?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-19-2008, 02:45 AM
:sl:

It's working fine on my end..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
09-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Alhumdulillah its working.
Excellent stuff. JazakAllahu khayr.

Re.TiReD
12-04-2008, 05:36 PM
:wasalamex

JazakAllah khayyrr!

alcurad
12-04-2008, 08:52 PM
thanks for sharing, though it is important to note that not everything in Tahawiyyah is necessarily correct.

- Qatada -
12-05-2008, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
thanks for sharing, though it is important to note that not everything in Tahawiyyah is necessarily correct.

:salamext:

Is there a discussion of where the errors are? :)

xxxx2
03-22-2009, 05:40 AM
asalamu alaikum

wow subhanallah i been looking to find the version online althought i have the printed version subhanallah, a classical book and there is nothing incorrect there in the book who ever claims so bring the evidence dont just put the word out of the mouth.

alcurad
03-22-2009, 06:03 AM
it does contain them, read it entirely and you'll realize. it is not so easy to give them here, I don't have that much free time.
I notice it usually gets taken for granted, it's so amazing, so simple etc etc, that people don't notice pure opinion from aqeedah. it is called altahwaiyah for a reason, meaning it's altahwy's aqeedah, as in it's his creed, interpretation, such matters are not set in stone.

MSalman
07-31-2009, 04:51 PM
^brother, either point out the errors or insha'Allah know that remaining silent in matters for which we have no knowledge is better.

It is called Aqeedah al-Tahawiyyah because it was compiled by the scholar named Abu Jafar al-Tahawi (rahimahullah); so it is named after him. Not a single person in Islamic history has concluded what you have concluded so that must show where you stand.

may Allah Ta'ala guide us all and keep us on haqq, ameen

skatteress
02-06-2010, 08:27 PM
wondeful jakalallah

skatteress
02-06-2010, 08:28 PM
jazakallah* ( mistake)

muhammad30
06-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Al-salaamu alaykum wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu

thank you very much

Brasco
07-26-2010, 01:36 AM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

الحمد الله

Could someone tell me where to buy the print? I know, it is out of print, but perhaps someone has got a print :)

Zafran
07-26-2010, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
it does contain them, read it entirely and you'll realize. it is not so easy to give them here, I don't have that much free time.
I notice it usually gets taken for granted, it's so amazing, so simple etc etc, that people don't notice pure opinion from aqeedah. it is called altahwaiyah for a reason, meaning it's altahwy's aqeedah, as in it's his creed, interpretation, such matters are not set in stone.
salaam

Its one of the main texts that Muslims agree on - which is hard to say for any book on aqeada. Thats why its so well known. Its a basic creed that sticks with main issues that other sects at the time did not agree on.

Faatin
02-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Shukran! This is just what I been looking for like 2 days ago! Alhamdulillah I found it.

Re.TiReD
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
If you're looking for a good Sharh of Aqeedah Tahawiyyah then I'd stay away from this one :)

Abul-Jawzaa
02-21-2011, 07:25 PM
This is excellent. Jazaakallaahu khairaa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.