/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need a reference for this hadith

_ALI_
09-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Salam
I am writing an article related to Dawah but I need some help. Can anyone tell me the reference of this Hadith
Balligho Anni Waloo aayah
"propagate even if you know one verse"

I think this is a Sahih Hadith but I have been surfing on the internet for quite a while and I cannot find its reference. Is it present in Bukhari, Muslim or any other book? It would be a great help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 01:02 PM
:salamext: Akhee

I think its a bukhaari Hadeeth but I'll have to double check insha'Allah...

Hmm...Yup:

“Convey (what you have learned from me ) even if it is only one verse.” (Sahih Al Bukhari)

http://www.wefound.org/texts/knowled...requisites.htm

:salamext:

------
09-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Book number and stuff would help...lots of people say its sahih bukhari n stuff, but when you look it up its not there...[i aint sayin that site is lying but meh]

Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
Book number and stuff would help...lots of people say its sahih bukhari n stuff, but when you look it up its not there...[i aint sayin that site is lying but meh]
Sorry sis, even this took me a while to get hold of. I do have Bukhaari on my PC but ... I'll try finding it insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Hanbali
09-17-2008, 01:30 PM

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

[Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 667]

------
09-17-2008, 01:34 PM

^ Nice one bro! Am saving that InshaaAllaah. Jazaak Allaah Khayr!

_ALI_
09-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Salam
Thanks all. All of you have been a great help. Jazakallah

MO783
10-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Salam,

Jazakalalh atleast now I no aswell

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.