/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent advice: Rinsing mouth

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Salam Aleykum Bro's and Sisters.

I have an interview today (evening) for a very good Job.

My problem is when I am nervous my mouth dries up and I struggle to speak clearly. The fact that I am fasting will only make it worse.

I really need this Job because I am struggling to even pay my mortgage at the moment.

Now I know that you are allowed to rinse your mouth during the day. If I rinse my mouth before the interview just so it doesnt dry up will that break my fast?

Appreciate your help.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
09-18-2008, 12:22 PM
:salamext:

I don't think so...coz you rinse your mouth during wudu right? And that doesn't break your fast.

Allaahu Aalim.

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks.

I know its ok for Wudhu but I am doing it for a selfish reason thats why I was a bit worried.

:w:

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 05:23 PM
OK just finished the interview. Kinda kicking myself because I panicked and made so many mistakes :(

I really hope I get the job.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
09-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Inshallah you did well and get the job :)

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks. Inshallah :)

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 08:20 PM
:salamext:

May Allah (swt) grant you success in both this world and the aakhirah. Ameen

Danah
09-18-2008, 08:27 PM
In sha allah you will get the job brother....its normal for many people to be vervous at job interview..so in sha allah you gonna be alright

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Wow!!!

I just checked my Email:

Hi Hamayun,

The feedback was very positive! I am trying to obtain approval to extend you an official offer!

Our CEO is traveling but I hope to get his approval within the next day.

I'm very excited and hope you decide to join our team!

Best,

Jodi
Thanks for your prayers and thanks to Allah. Can't believe they Emailed me the same day haha!! :D

Salaam

Edit: The month of Ramadhan has really been a blessing for me. Everything seems to be working out. Allahu Akbar.

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Masha'Allah Akhee! :)

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Mashallah bro! You must've been very good, they usually take like a week or more to reply! :)

Hamayun
09-18-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Mashallah bro! You must've been very good, they usually take like a week or more to reply! :)
I know. When I finished the interview they said they will let me know by Monday.

I just checked my Email thinking "just in case" and there it was.

Ramadhan is truly a blessed month!! :D

truemuslim
09-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Subhanallah ! :)

Pen Marks
09-18-2008, 10:12 PM
mashallah mabrook :) May Allah make it a blessing for you

Danah
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
oh masha allah...Congratulation brother......you must be really good, they replied in the same day.
May allah guide you to the best in sha allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.