/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SIM - You done one?

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 08:35 PM
:salamext:

Has anybody ever done a SIM - A Student Initiated Module?

I think you choose what you want to do or summin and .. just do it I guess? :?

I dont know what it entails to be honest, first I heard of it today.

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Orn
09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
for a second there I thought this thread was something about sim card related subject :p and no I havent heard of it, Bangladesh is already preparing it self to ditch the old GCE syllabus for the Cambridge GCSE, and me and my batch are the last of the GCE's this coming May/June, is SIM for british uni's?

Qadri
09-20-2008, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Orn
for a second there I thought this thread was something about sim card related subject :p and no I havent heard of it, Bangladesh is already preparing it self to ditch the old GCE syllabus for the Cambridge GCSE, and me and my batch are the last of the GCE's this coming May/June, is SIM for british uni's?

OMG we ditched the GCE exams over 20 years ago .... you guys really are way behind the times out there in Bangladesh

Re.TiReD
09-20-2008, 08:04 PM
:salamext:

Lol JazakAllah khayr but I know what SIM cards are, having three on the go myself :-[

And at it being a British thing, to be honest its just a psoh word for Allah knows what, seriously I dont know what one is, I think its just a module of independant study.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Orn
09-21-2008, 09:25 AM
man these British educational systems gets on my nerves

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!