/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qeyam el layl?????

bewildred
09-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello y'all,

Being that tomorrow the ten last days will begin, I was wondering about Qeyam el layl. I wanted to know how you dear sisters and brothers were usually doing. I mean, do you stay awake all night till adhan fajr or do you sleep and wake up in the middle of the night? Well, I'm asking that because I'm a working mom and sometimes it gets really tough for me.

Thanks in advance for you kind advice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
09-19-2008, 05:07 PM
So no one is interested to guide a bewildred sister????? :laugh:

*Maysun
09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
^Assalaamu Alaikuum sister.
You can wake up at middle night and pray untill fijr.
also you can stay awake all night make more worshipping e.g making Dua or Reading Quran or Dhkir. You can do both ways.

Wa Allahu Alaam

------
09-19-2008, 05:18 PM
:salamext:

You don't have to go to sleep and then wake up and read it. You can read it throughout the night until Fajr, or until you think you can stay awake.

Tahajjud is where you have to sleep and then wake up and pray.

That's what I believe anyway, and i think some people here will disagree with me. But each to their own inshaAllaah.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MunirAhmadKamil
09-20-2008, 06:59 AM
assalamu alykum,

just wondering, can qiamul-lail occur at the first of ramadhan? only its just more likely at the end of the 10 days?

------
09-20-2008, 10:30 AM

^ What?!?! Qiyaam Al Layl is just a name for when you pray all night. What you on about just occuring in Ramadan? Qiyaam Al Layl is ALWAYS there! We never read it lol

Qiyaam Al Layl = Prayer at Night

aadil77
09-20-2008, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ What?!?! Qiyaam Al Layl is just a name for when you pray all night. What you on about just occuring in Ramadan? Qiyaam Al Layl is ALWAYS there! We never read it lol
he's on about laytul qadr

------
09-20-2008, 10:38 AM

^ He said Qiyaam Al Layl :-\

I know he was on about Laylatul Qadr

With regard to specifying which night of Ramadaan is Laylat al-Qadr, this needs specific evidence, but the odd-numbered nights during the last ten nights are more likely than others, and the night of the twenty-seventh is the most likely to be Laylat al-Qadr, because that is mentioned in the ahaadeeth.
Read More here

layla is here
09-20-2008, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ He said Qiyaam Al Layl :-\

I know he was on about Laylatul Qadr

Read More here
Jazak Allah Khair. I think it is marked on my Calender, I will check and verify if it is september 27th for me.:statisfie

MunirAhmadKamil
09-20-2008, 10:31 PM
heheh sorry i meant laylatul qadr hehe

sorry Serene:)

islamirama
09-20-2008, 10:47 PM
as'salaamu alaikum,

some people stay up all night and pray and some don't. Try this

Ways to help oneself pray Qiyaam al-Layl.

7 Practical Tips for praying Qiyaam al-Layl

truemuslim
09-20-2008, 10:54 PM
i WOULD stay up all night, but unfortunoutly i have school. besides we ran out of coke...
But unfortunoutly, i sometimes cant wake up at night so on these nights, i will stay up forever, forget school!
School < Religion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.