View Full Version : Peace Project - 1 Eid

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Peace Project Presents 1 Eid - Blackburn

Venue: Newton street (Just off Accrington Road) - Cutchi Muslim Association

Time: 9AM

Speakers: Shuyookh from London, as well as Br. Jalal Ibn Sa'eed

Brothers and sisters are both welcome and encouraged. Seperate praying facilities for sisters

A family day out, there will be stalls and food inshaa'Allaah!

Please spread the word inshaa'Allaah.

Site - http://1eid.net/Blackburn/

Queries - info@1eid.net

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
09-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Thread Approved.

Re.TiReD
09-27-2008, 02:24 PM
JazakAllahu Khayran akhee. I didnt know it was an al-fitrah thing

:salamext:

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah Br. Jalal is working with "peace-project". Just to copy and paste from the other thread...

In the name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind. All praise be due to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds and peace and blessings be upon the beloved Messenger Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassallam, his family, his companions and those who follow his Sunnah until Yawmal Qiyaamah. Whosoever Allaah guides, none can misguide and whosoever Allaah misguides, none can guide. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and final Messenger.

Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullaah,
May Allaah increase your reward, make heavy your scale and raise you amongst the highest ranks in the Garden of Jannah-aameen

Following the success of our Summer Fair/Conference 2008 at Corporation Park alhamdulillaah, we are happy to announce that we are intending to hold a one day festival celebrating Eid ul Fitr Inshaa’Allaah. This will be the first of its kind in not only Blackburn but the North West region. The aim of the event is to unite all the Muslims in celebrating one Eid and to gather them together in hope to cultivate the community spirit on this truly special day. Some of the highlights of the day is to fulfil the Sunnah of praying Eid Salah in the open but due to the refusal from the council the prayers will take place at the cutchi hall newton street off accrington road Blackburn at 9.00am ,Separate facilities and entrance for sisters,Plus competition for children, Islamic quiz competitions with large prizes, children’s fair and play areas and much much more. We are hoping to make this event a truly successful and memorable one Inshaa’Allaah.Please advertise this because this is your project and festival.We will need volunteers as well so please ask around and advertise on the forums as well.

Lastly radio awaaz 87.7 FM Thursday at 11pm BR jalaal or visit their web www.awaazfmblackburn.info please do ask questions.

Tel 07837394752.

May Allaah reward you for your time-aameen

Wassalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

Peace project 1 eid
Blackburn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
09-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Hmmm what day is this going to be on? :D

S_87
09-30-2008, 12:36 AM
tuesday..you going?
And jolie, your eid on wednesday?

Re.TiReD
09-30-2008, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
tuesday..you going?
And jolie, your eid on wednesday?
Did anybody go? Yeah I'm celebrating tomorrow insha'Allah

S_87
09-30-2008, 08:04 PM
i went but there was no activity so i didnt go in :hiding:

Re.TiReD
10-01-2008, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
i went but there was no activity so i didnt go in :hiding:
Lol what was it like sis?

No stalls or anything at all?

Plus it was raining huh?

S_87
10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
yeh it was dirzzling, but i didnt go in... it looked quiet so :hiding:

10-02-2008, 02:24 PM
We didn't go, it was wet and rainy plus my cousin in BBurn was doing Eid on wed :( slow people :p

------
10-02-2008, 02:36 PM
^ nah they werent slow, they did it correct

suffiyan007
10-02-2008, 02:37 PM
i am dreaming to go there with aeroplane or rocket...so can reach there early..ahaha...i am not going there i am too far from the venue!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.