/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request (please hurry)

layla is here
09-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
I need your duas this ramadan. I just divorced from my husband in june and we had a baby together. The baby was taking into foster care while I was in the hospital for post partum depression, this was the same time my husband decided to divorce me. So, I got out of the hospital in august and the baby is still in foster care and has to stay there until the trial for custody is finalized. I miss my baby so much and I pray everyday to get him back with me. I need your duas this ramadan to get my baby back with me. please hurry before ramadan is over. sorry I posted so late

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
09-25-2008, 06:15 PM
:sl:

I'm sorry to hear that sis. :( InshaAllah you and your baby will be in my duas.

ayan333
09-25-2008, 06:21 PM

SubhanALLAH..must be hard

May ALLAH (SWA) grant you ease and a quick reunion with your baby.Ameen

:w:

layla is here
09-25-2008, 06:30 PM
jazak allah khair for your duas sisters

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
09-25-2008, 06:30 PM
sorry 2 hear that sis ur in my thoughts and duas

zAk
09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear that!
May ALLAH (SWA) grant you ease and a quick reunion with your baby.Ameen
Ameen!

Afraa
09-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Subhanallah sister sorry to hear such bad news,
may Allah(swa) reunite you with your child, and may Allah(swa) ease your pain.

Danah
09-25-2008, 06:48 PM
sorry to hear that sis:cry:
May allah rest ur heart and return ur baby to u healthy soon in sha allh

layla is here
09-25-2008, 06:51 PM
ameen to the above two duas

جوري
09-26-2008, 05:54 AM
May Allah make this easy for you sis and reunite you with your baby very soon..
I am very upset with your husband :raging::raging::raging:

:w:

roohani.doctor
09-26-2008, 06:49 AM
may Allah have mercy on you and bless you, may Allah give you your baby back in good health and make life easier for you, may Allah find you a better home and give you happiness in this world and the akhira... Ameen

tresbien
09-27-2008, 01:04 PM
The supplication of any one of you is answered as long as he is not hasty, saying:
I have prayed to God and my prayers were not answered."
(Related by Al-Bukhari, Muslim and others).
e wonder at times whether our prayers will ever be answered. We may face a problem, endure an illness, contend with difficulty or suffer an injustice. We take whatever measures available to us to overcome the problem, correct the injustice or get proper medical treatment. But that may not be sufficient. We realise that we need help which often cannot be given by any human being. That help could only come from God. Hence, we turn to Him with our supplication, hoping that our wishes are soon fulfilled. At times, we experience the fulfillment of our prayers coming straightaway. Often we feel it is slow. This makes us wonder whether God has accepted our prayer and will grant us what we have requested of Him. Hence the question is asked: What is the factor which guarantees that prayers are answered? There is a simple formula. A person who puts a request to God should first of all be sincere in his attitude. He should purify himself physically and mentally which means that he should repent of his sins. It is unthinkable that a person indulges in sin and at the same time requests God to grant his wishes, some of which are purely materialistic. He simply does not show any regrets that he has exceeded the limits set by God. How does such a person expect that God will answer his prayers, when he does not expect the same treatment by his fellow human beings? If he has offended someone, he knows that he cannot ask that person a favour. Yet he expects favours from God when he persists in offending Him! The first prerequisite for answering our supplication by God is repentance and seeking God’s forgiveness. This repentance should be sincere, not a mere verbal statement which we repeat like parrots without putting any thought into it.

The second requirement is that one should not be hasty. We should not precipitate God’s actions. He answers our prayers in His own good time, but always in the way and at the time which is best for us. Indeed, we must not entertain any thought that our prayers may not be answered. Abu Hurairah quotes God’s Messenger as saying: “The supplication of any one of you is answered as long as he is not hasty, saying: I have prayed to God and my prayers were not answered.” (Related by Al-Bukhari, Muslim and others).

The Prophet (Pbuh) advises us against giving up or thinking that our prayers may remain unanswered. A person may get disenchanted and stop praying to God. If he does this, his attitude is interpreted as one who considers his supplication as a favour or he may imply that he has done enough supplication to warrant being answered.”

In this Hadith, the Prophet (Pbuh) advises us against giving up or thinking that our prayers may remain unanswered. A person may get disenchanted and stop praying to God. If he does this, his attitude is interpreted as one who considers his supplication as a favour or he may imply that he has done enough supplication to warrant being answered. This suggests, by inference, that he considers God’s favours not forthcoming, while he should realise that God can answer all supplications and can easily grant every single one of His servants all that he or she asks for. We have often said that a believer’s supplication is always answered.

This view is endorsed by the Quran, where we read God’s own statement: “Your Lord says: Pray to Me and I will answer you.” This is a general statement which does not make any conditions for answering prayers except addressing them to God, the Lord of the universe. Therefore, when a believer prays to God, he should be certain that his prayer will be answered, although he may not readily see the effects of his prayers. This is due to the fact that God, in His infinite wisdom, may consider that delaying his request is better for the supplicant, or he may wish to compensate him by something better for him, either immediately or at a later date. Hence, a believer does not hesitate to pray to his Lord all the time, because his supplication is part of his worship.

There are, however, certain reasons which may make a particular prayer or supplication unanswerable. In an authentic Hadith, Abu Hurairah quotes the Prophet as saying: “The supplication of any servant of God continues to be answered unless he prays for something sinful, or for the severance of a tie of kinship, and unless he is hasty.” The question was asked: what constitutes hastiness? The Prophet answered: “He says: I have prayed often, but I have not seen my prayers answered. He then feels aggrieved and stops his supplication.” (Related by Muslim and At-Tirmithi). This Hadith supports what we have already said. It adds, however, the fact that God does not answer any prayer for something sinful or one which leads to the worsening of ties of kinship. The question arises: Is supplication obligatory? If so, what is the position of a person who does not do it? We have repeatedly quoted the Hadith which states that “supplication is the core of worship.” As such, it is highly important. There is no set quantity or time or manner for supplication which has to be observed. Each time, a person addresses God with his requests, God rewards him for his supplication. If he does not make any request of God and does not address any prayer to him, then he betrays an attitude of arrogance. He suggests that he is in no need of God’s help. Hence, his attitude is an affront to God. The Prophet is quoted by Abu Hurairah as saying: “He who does not pray to God incurs His anger.” In another version, the Prophet is quoted as saying: “He who does not pray to Him incurs His anger.” (Related by Al-Bukhari, At-Tirmithi, Ibn Majah, Ahmad). It is therefore right to conclude that supplication is one of the most important duties a believer owes to God. To avoid what incurs God’s anger is certainly obligatory. A person who often prays to God does well because he makes his requests of the One who is able and willing to answer. An important area for supplication is to pray to God to repel harm from us. The Prophet has taught us a short supplication and recommended us to say it three times each morning and three times each evening in order to be spared from all harm. Al-Bukhari and Muslim relate the Hadith in which Uthman ibn Affan states that he heard the Prophet saying: “He who says three times every morning and three times every evening: ‘(I appeal) by the name of God, whose name prevents all harm by anything in the Earth or in the heavens, He is the all-hearing, all-knowing’, will not be harmed by anything.” (Related by Al Bukhari, Muslim and others). The Arabic text of this supplication is as follows: “Bismillahi allathi la yadurru ma’ ismihi shay’un fi al ardhi wala fi assama’, wa huwa asamee’ al-aleem.” It is sufficient to say that this Hadith tells us of a form of supplication which ensures that nothing can inflict any harm on us when we say it three times early in the morning, after dawn has broken and three times after sunset. I have heard many people confirming that they have acted on the Prophet’s advice repeating this prayer as he has instructed and found that it works as the Prophet has said. I can add further confirmation from my own experience. However, the chain of transmitters of this Hadith includes Aban ibn Uthman who reported it once after he had suffered partial paralysis. His interlocutor looked at him in his condition. Aban realised that he wanted to ask him about his illness. He said to him: “The Hadith by the Prophet is as I have told you. It so happened that on the day this occurred to me, I had not said it. Thus, God’s will was done.” The version related by Abu Dawood, quotes Aban’s explanation as follows: “But on the day on which I suffered this, I had been angry and I forgot to say the supplication.” It tells a great deal of Aban’s firm faith in the truth of everything the Prophet has said.
http://www.islamicvoice.com/march.2002/hadith.htm

tresbien
09-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Your trial reminds me of surah al ankabout; so i go to tafsir ibn kathir to provide you with this news in the hope of relieving you and bringing you a good tiding and help you straighten you faith.My sister make sure Allah loves us and brings us only Good.Allah who is the knower of the unseen wills that u divorce this man since your stay with him may cause you more suffering and downfall.if u had many children with him what would you do.This trial is a great reward for you.Allah elevates you status and forgives your sins if u bear patient and be satisfied with his decree.
he Believers are tested so that it may be known Who is Sincere and Who is Lying In the beginning of the Tafsir of Surat Al-Baqarah, we discussed the letters which appear at the beginning of some Surahs.

[أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُواْ أَن يَقُولُواْ ءَامَنَّا وَهُمْ لاَ يُفْتَنُونَ ]

(Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe,'' and will not be tested.) This is a rebuke in the form of a question, meaning that Allah will inevitably test His believing servants according to their level of faith, as it recorded in the authentic Hadith:

«أَشَدُّ النَّاسِ بَلَاءً الْأَنْبِيَاءُ، ثُمَّ الصَّالِحُونَ، ثُمَّ الْأَمْثَلُ فَالْأَمْثَلُ، يُبْتَلَى الرَّجُلُ عَلَى حَسَبِ دِينِهِ، فَإِنْ كَانَ فِي دِينِهِ صَلَابَةٌ زِيدَ لَهُ فِي الْبَلَاء»

(The people most severly tested are the Prophets, then the righteous, then the next best and the next best. A man will be tested in accordance with the degree of his religious commitment; the stonger his religious commitment, the stronger his test.) This Ayah is like the Ayah,

[أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ جَـهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَيَعْلَمَ الصَّـبِرِينَ ]

(Do you think that you will enter Paradise without Allah knowing those of you who fought (in His cause) and knowing those who are the patient) (3:142) There is a similar Ayah in Surat At-Tawbah. And Allah says:

[أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْاْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَآءُ وَالضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُواْ حَتَّى يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَعَهُ مَتَى نَصْرُ اللَّهِ أَلاَ إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ ]

(Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the help of Allah'' Yes! Certainly, the help of Allah is near!) (2:214) Allah says here:

[وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُواْ وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَـذِبِينَ ]

(And We indeed tested those who were before them so that Allah will know those who are true, and will know those who are liars.) meaning, He will make know which are sincere in their claim to be believers from those who are lying. Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, knows what has happened in the past and what is yet to come, and He knows how that which will not happen would have happened if it were to happen. All the Imams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama`ah are agreed on this. This is the view of Ibn `Abbas and others concerning phrases such as the Ayah,

[إِلاَّ لِنَعْلَمَ]

(only that We know) (2:143). Meaning, only to see -- because seeing has to do with what is there, but knowledge is broader than seeing, since it includes what is not present as well as what is.
أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا سَآءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ ]

(Or think those who do evil deeds that they can outstrip Us Evil is that which they judge!) means, those who are not believers should not think that they will escape such trials and tests, for ahead of them lies a greater and more severe punishment. Allah says:

[أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا]

(Or think those who do evil deeds that they can outstrip Us) meaning, "escape'' from Us.

[سَآءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ]

(Evil is that which they judge!) what they think is evil.

[مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَآءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لآتٍ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ - وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَـهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِىٌّ عَنِ الْعَـلَمِينَ - وَالَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِحَـتِ لَنُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَحْسَنَ الَّذِى كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ ]

(5. Whoever hopes in meeting with Allah, then Allah's term is surely coming, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.) (6. And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily, Allah stands not in need of any of the creatures. ) (7. Those who believe, and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall expiate from them their evil deeds and We shall indeed reward them according to the best of that which they used to do.)
ن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَآءَ اللَّهِ]

(Whoever hopes in meeting with Allah,) means, in the Hereafter, and does righteous deeds, and hopes for a great reward with Allah, then Allah will fulfill his hopes and reward him for his deeds in full. This will undoubtedly come to pass, for He is the One Who hears all supplications, He knows and understands the needs of all created beings. Allah says:

[مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَآءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لآتٍ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ]

(Whoever hopes in meeting with Allah, then Allah's term is surely coming, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.)

[وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَـهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ]

(And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself.) This is like the Ayah,

[مَّنْ عَمِلَ صَـلِحاً فَلِنَفْسِهِ]

(Whosoever does righteous good deed, it is for himself) (41:46). Whoever does a righteous deed, the benefit of that deed will come back to him, for Allah has no need of the deeds of His servants, and even if all of them were to be as pious as the most pious man among them, that would not add to His dominion in the slightest. Allah says:

[وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَـهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِىٌّ عَنِ الْعَـلَمِينَ ]

(And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily, Allah stands not in need of any of the creatures.) Then Allah tells us that even though He has no need of His creatures, He is kind and generous to them. He will still give to those who believe and do righteous deeds the best of rewards, which is that He will expiate for them their bad deeds, and will reward them according to the best deeds that they did. He will accept the fewest good deeds and in return for one good deed will give anything between ten rewards and seven hundred, but for every bad deed, He will give only one evil merit, or even that He may overlook and forgive. This is like the Ayah,

[إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً يُضَـعِفْهَا وَيُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْراً عَظِيماً ]

(Surely, Allah wrongs not even the weight of a speck of dust, but if there is any good, He doubles it, and gives from Him a great reward.) (4:40). And He says here:

[وَالَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِحَـتِ لَنُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَحْسَنَ الَّذِى كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ ]

(Those who believe, and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall expiate from them their evil deeds and We shall indeed reward them according to the best of that which they used to do.)

May ALLAh put smile on our lips,have mercy on us, forgive our sins and make our wishes come true.May ALLAh grant us paradise, eternal and wordly bliss.May ALLAH increase our provision and bring us closer to him.MAY ALLAH help us worship him , clensen our hearts, and protect us from any harm.Ya Rab answer my prayers and those who invocate you.AMINE.Ya ALLAH .I ASK YOU BY U BEAUTIFUL NAMES that u make our stituation changes from good to better after Ramadan and do not deprive us from any good and deed.AMINE AMINE
http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=29&tid=39636

layla is here
09-28-2008, 07:36 PM
jazak allah khair tresbian
I appreciate the work in those answers.

Re.TiReD
09-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Awwww subhanAllah sis!

May Allah (swt) reunite you and baby soon! Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.