/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to read

abdunnur
09-27-2008, 01:11 AM
Lot of muslims read too much (islamic books) but their knowledge is insufficience of basic things. What to read? What "time table" ?
Is it good to read history of islam before lifes of messengers of Allah!
Is it good to read about rules of islam before -faith chapters, and understanding of islam! How to avoid lies, mysticism...
I invite people of knowledge ( I say -please to them) to say on this page what books is the most important for muslims to read?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
09-27-2008, 01:17 AM
umm didn't really get that

what books is the most important for muslims to read?
the Quran?...

abdunnur
09-27-2008, 01:37 AM
hey...Quran, naturally,... but why exist so many books about islam? Yes, Quran, but lot of people need help of teachers to explain them meaning of Book of words of Allah.

Na7lah
09-27-2008, 01:42 AM
so wats your point? :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdunnur
09-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Point is: some people read but not right books. I met lot of muslims who red 20 years but have problem with understanding faith. They are not stupid, just put their attention to wrong books.

Na7lah
09-27-2008, 02:02 AM
ohh ok,

H@fiz Aziz
09-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Lot of muslims read too much (islamic books) but their knowledge is insufficience of basic things. What to read? What "time table" ?
Is it good to read history of islam before lifes of messengers of Allah!
Is it good to read about rules of islam before -faith chapters, and understanding of islam! How to avoid lies, mysticism...
I invite people of knowledge ( I say -please to them) to say on this page what books is the most important for muslims to read?
Its good to read the basic information about the dean of Allah. But after you read all the books and Quran meaning DO NOT THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. Because sadly, there are a lot of brothers and sisters these days who read these kinds of books and think they know everything. But they know just a lil percent of islam. Islamic Book can be very educational to add to your knowledge and internet sites and all that but I may also suggest you to go to a lot uliymah such as a mufti or aalim and learn a lil dean from them to. I Hope this answer will guide you.

H@fiz Aziz
09-27-2008, 05:00 AM
Also I may suggest you go jamat because that also makes you learn a lot of the basic stuff about islam.

Re.TiReD
09-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Wrong forum section.

Re: what to read
Forum rules firstly insha'Allah

abdunnur
09-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks hafiz Aziz! You told me the truth. I like muslim like you. But i am not interested for internet (by computer) jammat in this momment. Nobody of us know everything. Who is serious about islam, it is not problem for him to very often say: I dont know!

Güven
09-27-2008, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdunnur
Thanks hafiz Aziz! You told me the truth. I like muslim like you. But i am not interested for internet (by computer) jammat in this momment. Nobody of us know everything. Who is serious about islam, it is not problem for him to very often say: I dont know!
I dont know or Allahu Alim ( Allah Knows Best ) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.