/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaam Alaykum!

Islam_sister
09-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Asalaam Alaykum My Brothers and Sisters in Islam?
I hope you all are enjoying the last days of Ramadan..
Hate to see it go but all good things must come to an end..Insha'allah i hope
we all come to see the next Ramadan.. now that would be a great
blessing..

I just got a question to ask.. Alright.. I believe the prayer is called Tahajjid prayer (srry for spelling it wrong) , but from what i friend told me..well she really didnt get into depth of wat the prayer is.. but like all i know is you wake up in the morning and you make two rakaats.. but i came here to ask you my fellow muslim brothers and sisters.. to pls explain to me wat that particuallar prayer is about?.. like i think i got an idea of wat it is..and i kina read something on it..but it was long ago..and i dont want to be wrong soo i was wondering if you my fellow muslims could pls help me out tha would be greatly apperciated..

May Allah bless you for helping me with this ameen..

once again RAMADAN KAREEM my fellow muslim brothers and sisters!

Ma Salaama
Allah Hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.