/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wives in Jannah?

Hamayun
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
:sl:

I am asking this on behalf of my wife. She was reading Hadith's and came across this one:

Abu Musa Al-Ashari Quoted:

"The believers shall have in paradise a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles high. Each believer will have wives, whom he would visit and enjoy, and these wives will not see each other."

Her question is what about your wife from this world? Will she still be with you? Or will she be replaced with these other wives/virgins?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
09-28-2008, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun

I am asking this on behalf of my wife. She was reading Hadith's and came across this one:

Abu Musa Al-Ashari Quoted:

"The believers shall have in paradise a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles high. Each believer will have wives, whom he would visit and enjoy, and these wives will not see each other."

Her question is what about your wife from this world? Will she still be with you? Or will she be replaced with these other wives/virgins?

I cant find anything about it in the quran or hadiths, but have a free bump of your post, cos i'm interested in this too. :)

barney
09-28-2008, 10:02 PM
36.55] Surely the dwellers of the garden shall on that day be in an occupation quite happy.
[36.56] They and their wives shall be in shades, reclining on raised couches

Looks like you stay married for eternity, assuming this relates to earthly wives.

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Mate, theres gona be Hoor's in jannah, who cares :shade:

But yeah,
When a believer enters Paradise, if his wife was righteous then she will be his wife in Paradise too. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “‘And (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate…”
Islam Qa

But you get Hoor's as well :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM

^I dont care about hoor's , Dont forget that your wife will be more beautiful than any woman , hoor's or whatever :D

chacha_jalebi
09-28-2008, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun

I am asking this on behalf of my wife.
yes sure you are :p lol naaa akhi!

like the fatwa says you can have your wife, and in jannah, i think there will be too much thins to worry about the hoors, inshallah we will all get there:D

barney
09-28-2008, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

^I dont care about hoor's , Dont forget that your wife will be more beautiful than any woman , hoor's or whatever :D
So the wifes appearence changes in Jannah. Say for instance she has the appearance of Anne widdocome on earth, she will look like keirra Knightley In Jannah?

Do the blokes change appearance as well?
Also what age are we in Jannah...i recall its in our early thirties, but i forget.

Güven
09-28-2008, 10:49 PM
lol I had to search those two up :D

and yes thats what ive heard the beauty will even grow more, and also all the male and the female will be at age of 33

But Allah Knows best

.: Jannati :.
09-29-2008, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Al Aqwa
Mate, theres gona be Hoor's in jannah, who cares :shade:

But yeah,

Islam Qa

But you get Hoor's as well :shade:
:salamext:

:rollseyes

I read somewhere..that the righteous wives of this Dunya will be the Queen's amongst the hoor..and even more beautiful or something like that..hmm..I need to read up on it Insha'Allah :p

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 08:05 AM
lol :D

Thank you for all your answers. She will be relieved to know that. She was already getting jealous of the Hoor's. :D

But that is assuming we make it into Jannah... :-[ We shouldn't assume that. Allah knows best.

Thank you for your answers Bro's and Sisters.

- Qatada -
09-29-2008, 08:14 AM
:salamext:

What will women get in Paradise?

Snowflake
09-29-2008, 08:15 AM
^LOL!

tell your wife that there will be no jealousy there and she will be more beautiful than the Hoors.. so she has nothing to worry about except getting there inshaAllah :D

Edit: reply was to two posts up lol

TrueStranger
09-29-2008, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
So the wifes appearence changes in Jannah. Say for instance she has the appearance of Anne widdocome on earth, she will look like keirra Knightley In Jannah?

Do the blokes change appearance as well?
Also what age are we in Jannah...i recall its in our early thirties, but i forget.
Did you just say 'what age are “we” in jannah?'. You have included yourself heh?

Hamayun
09-29-2008, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
Did you just say 'what age are “we” in jannah?'. You have included yourself heh?
lol :D ok that was funny but I don't think he meant it in that way. Its the English language... so easy to take out of context. Hence why people say the translation of the Quran is impossible.

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 12:35 PM
question answered!!

:threadclo

good day :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.