/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make my task easy!

FatimaAsSideqah
10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

20:25 - 20:27: Oh my Lord, open for me my chest. And make my task easy for me. And remove the impediment from my speech so they may understand me.

I have made this dua several times before giving dawah, public speaking or even when preparing to take a test. Alhamdulillah, I feel when you say it with faith, it is a very powerful dua and by the grace of Allah i always find success in it.

I love how Musa alayhis salam asks Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala to open/expand his chest for him before carrying out his mission... In Islam, the condition and strength of our heart determines the condition and strength of our body:

“Indeed, there is in the body a morsel of flesh, if it is sound and wholesome, then the whole body will be sound and wholesome and if it is corrupt, the whole body will be corrupt. Indeed it is the heart.” [Reported by Bukhaaree, Muslim and others from an-Nu'maan ibn Basheer ].

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
10-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Gladly to :bump:

layla is here
10-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Jazak Allah khayr

Afifa
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh my Lord, open for me my chest. And make my task easy for me. And remove the impediment from my speech so they may understand me.
whats the arabic to that? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
20:25 - 20:27: Oh my Lord, open for me my chest. And make my task easy for me. And remove the impediment from my speech so they may understand me.

^^

JazakAllah khayr sis! I was thinking of this duaa the other day! *reps*

Ansariyah
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
jkk

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur

^^

JazakAllah khayr sis! I was thinking of this duaa the other day! *reps*
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu to dear sister.

You welcome huni! :) *wub*

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
whats the arabic to that? :?
Qala rabbi ishrah lee sadree Wayassir lee amree Waohlul AAuqdatan min lisanee

Afifa
10-07-2008, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah

jazakallah sis
could you please right that in arabic? :X
jazakallah in advance sis :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
10-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Isnt the full one like this: Rabish rahlee sadree wa yasir lee amree wahlul uqdatam mil lisaanee yafqahoo qawlee

FatimaAsSideqah
10-08-2008, 05:33 PM
^ Oh Jazaak'Allah khair huni, that one is right one full of sentence. :sunny:

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-08-2008, 07:17 PM
woow nice reminder! :))

Ashjan95
10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Mashallah sister that was a very nice reminder thanxx
4 that huni and thanxx for the arabic aswell i was about to ask for that hehe

salaam

Z-Blade
10-08-2008, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
jazakallah sis
could you please right that in arabic? :X
jazakallah in advance sis :thumbs_up
:salamext:,

Here's the Arabic to it from another post of mine:

Sura طه

َ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي

"O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي

"And ease my task for me;

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي

"And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Moses put in his mouth when he was an infant].

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

"That they understand my speech,

Those are ayah 25-28 from Surah 20, Ta-Ha.

From here: http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...ml#post1017583

And this is a good transliteration of it by sis Jolie:

format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Isnt the full one like this: Rabish rahlee sadree wa yasir lee amree wahlul uqdatam mil lisaanee yafqahoo qawlee
Wassalam.

Afifa
10-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Jazakallah akhee

TehzeebKhan
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM

mashallah, i did not know of this dua, i am relatively new to Islam and i am glad to have learned this, i will try to say it now before any of my tasks i need to accomplish.

p.s. is there one to help you stay on the right path and give you the strength to fight the wrong??

FatimaAsSideqah
10-08-2008, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TehzeebKhan
mashallah, i did not know of this dua, i am relatively new to Islam and i am glad to have learned this, i will try to say it now before any of my tasks i need to accomplish.

p.s. is there one to help you stay on the right path and give you the strength to fight the wrong??
Welcome to light of Islam and also LI Forum, new sister. :sunny:

Take your time to learn how to recite that sentence and also put it into your heart to understand Insha'Allah.

Also you can say: May Allah lead all of us to purity and perfection and guide us to right path and also Our Lord! Grant us good in this world, as well as good in the world hereafter, and protect us from the torment of the Hell Fire

TehzeebKhan
10-09-2008, 03:37 AM
Welcome to light of Islam and also LI Forum, new sister. :sunny:

Take your time to learn how to recite that sentence and also put it into your heart to understand Insha'Allah.

Also you can say: May Allah lead all of us to purity and perfection and guide us to right path and also Our Lord! Grant us good in this world, as well as good in the world hereafter, and protect us from the torment of the Hell Fire
thank you !!! and how do you say this in arabic?

Re.TiReD
10-09-2008, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z-Blade
:salamext:,

Here's the Arabic to it from another post of mine:

Sura طه

َ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي

"O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي

"And ease my task for me;

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي

"And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Moses put in his mouth when he was an infant].

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

"That they understand my speech,

Those are ayah 25-28 from Surah 20, Ta-Ha.

From here: http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...ml#post1017583

And this is a good transliteration of it by sis Jolie:

Wassalam.
JazakAllah khayr akhee, nice and easy to read ^^ at arabic.

FatimaAsSideqah
10-09-2008, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TehzeebKhan
thank you !!! and how do you say this in arabic?
I can give you the best of dua:

Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!

Rabbana Atina Fi Ad-Dunya Hasanatan Wa Fi Al-'Akhirati Hasanatan Wa Qina `Adhaba An-Nar

or

I beseech Allah (to grant me) Paradise; and I seek protection of Allah from the (Hell) Fire; at this the Hell says: O’ Allah grant him/her Protection.

iAs-Alool Lahil-Jannata Wa A'Oozo Billae Minannar

MO783
10-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Salam,

I should start to pray this dua just for the sake of the meaning

Salam

Argamemnon
11-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Jazakallahu khayran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.