/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *sigh*...physical science................

truemuslim
10-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Yah i need u smart science peoples to help me out here!! no im not dyin in science this time, im just stuck........
on pretty much every question.......:-[ ahem

se im listenin to cuuute nasheeds ever, and still i cant even think!

k.............

1. i kno this sounds really stupid but,,,k here's ther question : The main branches of natural science are.......
a. physics n chemistry
b. biology, zoology nd ecology
c. life, physical and eart sciecne
d. medicine and agriculture.

aand next:

2. scientific theories can be changed when...
a) ppl complainin
b) new discoveries are made
c) scientists decide to work on different problems
d) scientists make models of events or objext

k help wit those first then we go to rest..............:-[:-[:-[

Oh yeh and Assalamu alaikum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-03-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure about 1 but for 2, b seems like the best answer.

Güven
10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
:sl:

ok

1 = A

and 2 = B

:D

truemuslim
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM
yall SURE? because i cannot fail this test :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-03-2008, 07:00 PM
for a test?? so you are cheating!? :D

but yep the main branches of natural science are physics, chemistry, biology , earth science etc. so the perfect answer would be A

and the second one is just logical thinking , it changes when something new shows up so B

but Allahu Alim :D

The Ruler
10-03-2008, 07:02 PM
1A doesn't include biology.

Güven
10-03-2008, 07:06 PM
answer B has biology(to trick you :D ) but it has also zoology and ecology and those last two arent the main branches of natural science so the best answer would be A :)

The Ruler
10-03-2008, 07:09 PM
^ I know, but natural science has genetics in it, which is majorly biology. If there is no option with biology, chemistry and physics in it, then the question is a pooper.

Güven
10-03-2008, 07:17 PM
yep the question is a little weird tho

answer b has biology( main branche ) but also zoology and ecology wich are sub branches of biology

the answer is definitly A, Physics and Chemistry cuz its asking for main branches not only one and there is no other choice :)

lol i feel like im in school right now :D

truemuslim
10-03-2008, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
for a test?? so you are cheating!? :D

but yep the main branches of natural science are physics, chemistry, biology , earth science etc. so the perfect answer would be A

and the second one is just logical thinking , it changes when something new shows up so B

but Allahu Alim :D
cheating??? nooo its haraaam..................ahem.....cheating..hah!
no im not cheating i asked for HELP and u guys gave me the answers! HAHAHAHA :Evil: thats why i luv li coz people dont read right :p

yep the question is a little weird tho

answer b has biology( main branche ) but also zoology and ecology wich are sub branches of biology

the answer is definitly A, Physics and Chemistry cuz its asking for main branches not only one and there is no other choice :)

lol i feel like im in school right now :D
wow i was THIS close to getting that wrong :exhausted
god im so smart, that was a close one.........:hiding:

ahem...next........

actually i finished that test...and gess wat i got?....

seriously guess. and remember i guessed on half the answers......but also remember its me da gangstaaa....

but now i discovered i have another....very very hard overdue (only by a week this time!) test........:raging:

Güven
10-03-2008, 11:00 PM
you had an A+ ???

truemuslim
10-03-2008, 11:02 PM
you had an A+ ???

hm...why didnt u say F-? so you could be wrong :skeleton:
actually no i got a 89% !! the 11% i missed was for the mini essay part...and she only took points off coz my gangsta talking...even tho its not even LA class :raging:

جوري
10-03-2008, 11:09 PM
natural science has always been the study of the physical world.. all those threads Guv posts can be classifed under natural science.

Theories will always be ammended by new discoveries ..

hope that answers your Q's although possible I see many other replies to your posts here.

:w:

truemuslim
10-04-2008, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
natural science has always been the study of the physical world.. all those threads Guv posts can be classifed under natural science.

Theories will always be ammended by new discoveries ..

hope that answers your Q's although possible I see many other replies to your posts here.

I feel so Honored having YOU, sis Skye, post on a thread of mine....:statisfie

Yes, Your reply did make things clearer, as usuel, :)

p.s. se i even perfect grammer wen it coms to skye :p

جوري
10-04-2008, 01:24 AM
my pleasure-- I don't believe I have really offered you answers, because I don't want you to cheat on your homework..

there is a pleasure that comes from brainstorming, but in the end trusting your own judgement..

all the best insha'Allah

truemuslim
10-04-2008, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
my pleasure-- I don't believe I have really offered you answers, because I don't want you to cheat on your homework..

there is a pleasure that comes from brainstorming, but in the end trusting your own judgement..

all the best insha'Allah

Lol thats because you read alot, so you couldn't have missed it wen i said "HELP" not "ANSWERS" :p

nd nobody close the thred yet i hav questions but i post tomorrow inshallah since im too lazy now to finish school.......one A for the rest of the day (coughmonthcough)

SixTen
10-04-2008, 02:23 AM
1 is C
2 is B

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.