/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Collection of stories from the hadiths

Malaikah
10-04-2008, 11:57 AM
:sl:

Does anyone know where I can find a compilation of a hadiths that mentions stories of others? For example, the story about the boy who was killed by the king only when he said bismillah, or the story of the man who murdered a 100 people and died while on this way to a city to repent.

I need a whole bunch of the hadiths that mention these kinds of stories.

Jazakumallahu khayr!

(NB: I don't want stories about the prophets :))

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
10-04-2008, 01:12 PM
:salamext:

If you have the Sahih sets, such as Bukhari and Muslim you can find them in there. I don't know of any websites though but I do know of some talks which mention stories from hadith.

I can scan the chapters 'Stories from Hadith' in Bukhari and Muslim and post it here if you want.

Malaikah
10-05-2008, 12:21 AM
:sl:

I have the abridged version of saheeh bukhari but can't find a chapter about stories. Which chapter number is it?

abdunnur
10-05-2008, 12:40 AM
I dont know where you live, but you speak english and it is enougf for you.
Go to the nearest mosque(masjid), make contact with muslims and ask about books: Buhari, Muslim sahih hadith, and collection of Nevevi. In that books you will find everything, and all in that books is truth. Dont use -book from computers, to read in front of computer or printed pages! Book (paper book) is near(closer) to heart.
It is not easy to be alone and understanding hadith. I recommend you to find some good, educated person in islam, to explain you what you dont know. If you can not find, try to contact personal of this page,perhaps they have person to help others.
selam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.