/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just curious!!!

maryam87
10-05-2008, 01:49 AM
okay me and my friends were discussing a topic last night and i thought i wanted more views on the topic

Basically for the brothers im just wondering when u guys are going to check out a girl (for marriage off course) with ur parents what do u judge on that first visit?

It might be different for different cultures so im interested to know what everyone thinks. what makes a guy say ok im interested or no im not based on that first visit? i mean is it jst the looks?

Sisters views will also be appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
10-05-2008, 02:02 AM
:sl:

what do u mean first vist....i didnt no there were vists..i dnt no lick about marriage so ill wait for others to post

:w:

maryam87
10-05-2008, 02:07 AM
its when basically the parents take the guy to meet a girl who they think might be appropriate for them. like i said it might work differently for some cultures

ayan333
10-05-2008, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam87
its when basically the parents take the guy to meet a girl who they think might be appropriate for them. like i said it might work differently for some cultures
:sl:

o ok..cool

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
10-05-2008, 07:19 AM
when you are younger its more to do with looks, but im 26 , not married, i want a religious girl, if i say i want a good looking girl, those girls will not look at me as i am not good looking,

so the girls im attracted to will not really like me

aminahjaan
10-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Alhamdulillah I have two older brothers
The oldest one is more into getting married, we're really close.
So this was brought up before.
I think looks are an inevitable factor, it brings you to a person then their personality and piety kicks in. If you're just cute, no brains, respect for yourself, or modesty, then no. I'm not saying that you should wear make-up and this and that, every human being is beautiful, and there's always someone paying attention, and attracted to someone. Stay on point, Be hygenic. Always be religious, and nevvvvvvvvvvvver evvvvvvvvvvver flirt with guys. My bros HATE it when girls flirt with guys, it makes you look trashy and desperate. Always stay classy, religious, and keep your true personality. You think guys aren't paying attention? Wrong. Maybe they talk about an unimportant cute girl at this party. Sure, they don't bring you up with their guy friends, but they sure bring you up with their mamma! Also, if you have social networking sites, uh keep them halal and good because moms see them when guys show it haha

This was long, but I hope useful
:)

S_87
10-05-2008, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
when you are younger its more to do with looks, but im 26 , not married, i want a religious girl, if i say i want a good looking girl, those girls will not look at me as i am not good looking,

so the girls im attracted to will not really like me
dont let that put you off, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Ive seen people who are seen as v beautiful who have married men who 'dont deserve them' because of their looks. Which is v silly.

as for the question, the 'connection' i guess

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.