/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dust will Never Settle Down

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 09:16 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

There has been recently an increase of unacceptable behavior from the kuffar towards our beloved Prophet. So what is the ruling of sharia on such incidents and how did the Sahaba deal with such people and what do our scholars say about them. About this and more Imam Anwar will deliver a talk titled: “The Dust will Never Settle Down”. Allaah will suffice His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) against the criminals who mock him. He says (interpretation of the meaning): “For he who hates you (O Muhammad), he will be cut off (from posterity and every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter)” [al-Kawthar 108:3] i.e., he is scorned and humiliated and cut off from all that is good. When the Muslims besieged a stronghold and its people resisted, then they heard them mocking and reviling the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), they would sense that victory was at hand, and it would only be a short time before Allaah granted them victory, to avenge His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Al-Saarim al-Maslool (p. 116-117).

http://kalamullah.com/Anwar%20Al-Awl...ettle+Down.mp3

Insha'Allah, it might be take about 10 minutes to download.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
10-06-2008, 09:30 PM
^ JazakiAllaah khayran...

Transcript of lecture ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?lna2902masi

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Masha'Allah! Thats exactly what I want. Jazaak'Allah Khair akhi.

May Allah Taala rewards on you.

ayan333
10-06-2008, 09:46 PM
:sl:

yes i love that website...its in my bookmarks..as well as

http://www.fisabeelillah.com/lectures/murtaza-khan/

http://www.sheikhfeiz.com/audiovideo.html

http://islambase.co.uk/index.php?opt...=57&Itemid=181

JazakALLAH khair sis

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
I seek refuge with Allah from the cursed Satan

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

All praise is to Allah and peace and blessings on our Prophet Muhammad and his righteous companions and followers.

To all my brothers and sisters who are listening this evening, Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

We ask Allah the Almighty to make it easy for all of us and to benefit us and to provide us with beneficial knowledge.

Allah Almighty says:

The disbelievers said, this is an ayah in the Quran,

Why wasnt this Quran revealed on one of the great men of the two towns? (Surah Zukhruf -31)

Referring to Makkah and Taif.

The Kuffar suggested two candidates for Prophet-hood because some of them were protesting the fact that Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah on him) was a Prophet!

But Allah Almighty says,

Allah knows best where to have Prophet-hood (Surah Anam-124)

Anyway, one of these candidates, one of the men whom the Kuffar suggested was Urwah bin Masoud as-Saqafi, who was from Taif.

Years later, the non-believers of Makkah would send Urwah bin Masoud as-Saqafi on a mission as an envoy to meet with Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah on him) to negotiate with him a peace agreement, a truce, which was known as the Truce of Hudaibiyah.

Even though he was not successful in reaching an agreement -the agreement was reached with a later envoy that was Suhail bin Amr- but Urwah bin Masoud when he visited the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) at the Muslims camp that was set in Hudaibiyah (south of Makkah, a days travel) he came to a different world!

Urwah bin Masoud (may Allah be pleased with him) - came in to meet the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) and he saw with his eyes, things that amazed him. When the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) would make Wudu, the Sahabah would jump, to grab the water that would drop off his body in order to rub it on their faces and hands to get the blessings from the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him)! When a hair would fall they would jump to take it! When he would give them an order, they would rush to fulfill it!

Continued...

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
Masha'Allah! Jazaak'Allah Khair sis.

May Allah Taala rewards on you. :)

ayan333
10-06-2008, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Masha'Allah! Jazaak'Allah Khair sis.

May Allah Taala rewards on you. :)
:sl:

Wa'iyaka sis

Thuma Ameen to your Dua

:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 09:58 PM
When Urwah bin Masoud was talking to the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him), there was a man covered with armor from head to toe, only his eyes could be seen.

Whenever Urwah bin Masoud would extend his hand to hold on to the beard of the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) this man standing next to the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) would strike him with the butt of his sword and tell him Pull your hand away before it doesnt come back to you!

So Urwah bin Masoud said I think that this man is the most wicked among you and the most rough, who is he?

The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) smiled and said, This is your nephew, Al Mughirah ibn Shubah

This was the nephew of Urwah bin Masoud! Now, because he was a Muslim, he was so devoted to the protection of the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah on him) that he would not allow his uncle to extend his hand and touch the beard of the Allahs Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah on him), Urwah was obviously shocked by this!

Brothers and sisters, you might hear me say this again and again, whenever we talk about those stories, transport yourself to their society, put yourself in their shoes and try to think the way they used to think and try to understand the circumstances that were around them! This was the tribal society where the tribe and family ties were everything, and Urwah bin Masoud was obviously in a shocked state to see how Islam has changed his own nephew al Mughirah ibn Shubah, and how he was dealing with him now.

Urwah bin Masoud went back to Quraysh and told them, O people of Quraysh, I have visited the kings of the world, and I have had audiences with Caesar and with Kisra -the Persian emperor, and with the Negus, and I have never seen the followers of a king so devoted to their leader like the Sahabah (the Companions) in their devotion to Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)! And I have never seen any obedience amongst the followers of the kings like I have seen of the Sahabah with the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)!

Whenever he would give them a command they would rush to do it, and whenever he would speak they would be silent as if birds are on their heads, and whenever he would make Wudu they would rush to get the droplets of water falling off his body, whenever a hair would fall from him they would try to get it!

So O people of Quraysh! Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has given you an offer, accept it, because I dont think that his followers will ever give him up! (Bukhari, Book 3, Volume 50, Hadith 891)

This was the impression that the disbelievers would get when they would see the Muslims, that THEY WOULD NEVER GIVE HIM UP!! THAT THEY WOULD NEVER BETRAY HIM! THAT THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM! THAT THEY WOULD FIGHT UNTIL THE LAST MAN FOR HIS PROTECTION!

But times are different! Dear brothers and sisters this was the time of the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and this was the Shahadah- the witness of Urwah Bin al Masoud.

Continued...

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Few days ago the Book of Allah Almighty was used as target practice by a US soldier! Where did this happen? It happened in a Muslim country in the heart of the Muslim world! And what happened? The response from the Muslim world was mute!

Earlier when the Danish cartoon controversy happened, the Muslim world was on fire, but then when the Swedish cartoon incident occurred which was much worse, the reaction was less and now we see that the reaction is less. So brothers and sisters, our enemies have successfully desensitized us!

When it happened the first time, everybody was thinking about it and condemning it and concerned about it and then slowly and slowly we got used to this!

And now, horrendous things happened! Blasphemy to the greatest extent! But what is the reaction? Very little!

So brothers and sisters, lets go back and see how things were then! Because that is what will revive our spirit and that is the way we should follow the Sahabah (May Allah be pleased with them).

Kab bin al Ashraf, was a Jewish leader and he was a very eloquent poet. When the news was carried to Madina of the victory of the Muslims in the battle of Badr and Kab ibn al Ashraf heard of that news he said:

If this news is true, then being under the earth is better for us, then being on top of it. Meaning, it is better for us to die. What good is there in living after the Kuffar of Quraysh have been defeated.

And he started making poems in which he would lament the loss of the Mushrikeen and he would also speak against the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the Muslims. Then he went on to Makkah to present to them his poetry and to also join them in their losses.

And he went further and started mentioning Muslim women in his poetry. So the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said

Who will take care of Kab ibn Ashraf because he has harmed Allah and his Messenger?

Muhammad bin Maslamah (may Allah be pleased with him), one of the Ansar from the tribe of Aws said: I will do so O Messenger of Allah! Do you want me to kill him?

The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, Yes! Muhammad bin al Maslamah had now given a promise; he has given his word that he would kill Kab ibn Ashraf!

He went back home and started thinking about this and it seemed to be quite a difficult thing. Kab ibn Ashraf was living in a fortress, in a Jewish area, surrounded by his supporters, so it was a very, very difficult thing to do! And he became quite concerned about this and his concern prevented him form eating and drinking except from that that would make him survive! For three days he would barely eat or drink anything.

That news reached the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called him and said Whats wrong with you, Muhammad ibn Maslamah, is it true that you have stopped eating or drinking?

Muhammad ibn Maslamah said, Yes

The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) asked him Why?

He said, I have promised you something and I wonder whether I would be successful and able to fulfill it!

The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) told him

All what you have to do is do your effort and leave the rest on Allah Almighty

We want to stop here for a moment dear brothers and sisters, and we want to look at the devotion and the zeal that the Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) had!

Continued...

czgibson
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Greetings,

I've never really understood the concept of blasphemy. Surely god can look after himself?

If someone insults Allah, then, if what Muslims believe is true, that person will be punished by Allah on the Day of Judgment. Why the need for all the public wailing and gnashing of teeth, book-burning and whatever other forms human outrage may take? Why not leave it to god to deal with his enemies?

The story in the post immediately before this one is highly equivocal on this point. It's not clear whether the believer interpreting the story should seek to kill the blasphemers or leave the punishment to Allah.

Peace

barney
10-07-2008, 12:50 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?lna2902masi

The download provided was a speech which demonstrated through Hadiths that no action should be taken against one who disbeleived in Allah or hated mohammed.
The time to act was when someone "caused harm". an example given is someone making mockery by poems amongst others).
The punishment Mohammed prescribed was death.

In short it would seem that if you keep quiet about your disbeleif you are dealt with by Allah in the afterlife. If you "make mischief" then the penalty is death.

Is there a speech made by any scholar which isnt quite so inciting unprovoked murder that could be linked and that one removed?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.