/* */

PDA

View Full Version : aww tha youth luv yo!

truemuslim
10-07-2008, 01:25 PM
salam,

gess thers a problem wit my freestylin gangsta mind...everything i say, i rhyme :(

prety much innit kwl jus how the people u fink wouldnt care if nobody disin ther deen, somehow turn to somethin completly different?
like say my brothers, they dont care bout notin,they listen to music , talk with gurls (at times) , dont pray, u kno, the normal american muslim, but then when someone talk bout islam around them, they go nd whup ther asses, nd stand up to ther deen.
and people all over, i kno some people who do tons of haram, nd when someone talks bout islam nd saysthings lik "ur allah" nd all, they turn around nd say huge stuff like "he guides whom he wants" nd all, nd that person seems so gangstaaaaaaaly islamic

guess no matter how "faithles" u are, wen it come to islam NOBODY dare to say notin!

ok just a aprecciatin thred i gess :-[

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
10-07-2008, 01:29 PM
:sl:

I like this one... :D

noorseeker
10-07-2008, 01:35 PM
its true deep down everyone is glad that we have the true faith,

At least the muslim youth have something to fall back on,

The non muslim youth have nothing to falll back on, even if they turn good, theor deeds are fruitless.

Mikayeel
10-07-2008, 01:41 PM

Truemuslim Please put ur poems in the right sections please. I have told u that yesterday!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
^ nah this one IS in the right section, it wasnt considered a "poem" the lines were just "accessories" to the point.
NOW its in the wrong section. bad mod. no reps.

Mikayeel
10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ nah this one IS in the right section, it wasnt considered a "poem" the lines were just "accessories" to the point.
NOW its in the wrong section. bad mod. no reps.
Lool, khair khair. It looks very much like a poem, It rhymes? its a poem!! :D

Its better of here neway :D

------
10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
:salamext:

truemuslim, you are a part of this forum, so stick to the rules, please.

truemuslim
10-07-2008, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
Lool, khair khair. It looks very much like a poem, It rhymes? its a poem!! :D

Its better of here neway :D
wat if i remove the poem?
besides its only the first few lines that RHYME, and the rest is more of a......."read " as u call it in the uk.

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

truemuslim, you are a part of this forum, so stick to the rules, please.
lol who said ima part of this forum? and who said rules aint meant for breaking?

yehhh watever, k , go ur way :rollseyes :D

------
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry, ignore me, am in a weird mood..

sorry

Mikayeel
10-07-2008, 02:01 PM

Ok problem solved, if u think it belonged in the general section sister truemuslim than i do apologize to me it looked like a poem :D(it still does look like a poem) If u really want it in the general section, i will tell a mod later on to move it. Because this is not my section.

:w: :)

Güven
10-07-2008, 02:09 PM
What poem??? :?

anyway its true and that sort situations give me more hope ,
ive seen it many times when non practisin muslims are trying to defend their deen and the thing they say are amazing wheter its correct or not :D

truemuslim
10-08-2008, 05:42 AM
^ lol i removed it . it was crappy anyway. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.