/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Snoring

Afifa
10-08-2008, 08:59 PM
:sl:

me's had some very sleepless nights because of somebodys snoring :mmokay: :p loq
anybody know anything which will help stop thier snoring (and get me some sleep) :sunny:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Weight loss......a lil nasal surgery.....some gizmos you'll find on the net.....ear plugs for you......or the sofa in the other room......

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
put a sock in the problem.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Does weight loss really help snoring?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
10-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Get some earplugs or get used to it.

bewildred
10-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Yes indeed, the nasal and breathing systems are affected by the weight that has accumulated. It worked for a lot of my relatives.

Afifa
10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Get some earplugs or get used to it.

then i wont be able to hear the alarm for fajr :mmokay: nd gettin used to it makes me fall asleep in school :X :uhwhat

Afifa
10-08-2008, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
or the sofa in the other room
:giggling:

Afifa
10-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes indeed, the nasal and breathing systems are affected by the weight that has accumulated. It worked for a lot of my relatives.

but i cant exactly say to someone..u snore too much..lose weight :-[ :hiding:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
then i wont be able to hear the alarm for fajr :mmokay: nd gettin used to it makes me fall asleep in school :X :uhwhat
get use your phone that vibrates for the alarm

S_87
10-08-2008, 09:23 PM
put a cushion over your head or murder the person

i feel ur pain :p

FatimaAsSideqah
10-08-2008, 09:23 PM
You may have noticed certain products such as snore pillows and nasal strips and might have wondered if these actually work and they provide quite a bit of relief from snoring and can be part of how to prevent snoring in the first place. Healthy eating is another way to reduce snoring. Again, exercising is also a good preventive measure.

Insha'Allah, that might be can to keep your mouth closed and your nose open are part of how to prevent snoring.

:sunny:

Cabdullahi
10-08-2008, 09:24 PM
salam,sister you can suggest nasal patches that help stop snoring,if you suggest it politely you will have no problem inshallah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
some kewl suggestions.

bewildred
10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
No, you won't say "You're snoring lose weight". You'll rather say " overweight can cause sleep apnea. You better lose weight to lower this dreadful risk."

Afifa
10-08-2008, 09:28 PM
No, you won't say "You're snoring lose weight". You'll rather say " overweight can cause sleep apnea. You better lose weight to lower this dreadful risk."
sleep apnea?

bewildred
10-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Sleep apnea is when someone who's already got symptoms of overweight and snoring, unvoluntarily stops breathing while sleeping. Lots of people died this way because no one noticed they were suffocating in their sleep.

Afifa
10-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Sleep apnea is when someone who's already got symptoms of overweight and snoring, unvoluntarily stops breathing while sleeping. Lots of people died this way because no one noticed they were suffocating in their sleep.
:O wow i dont know that...wil inform them

truemuslim
10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Lol...
the options (from me)
1. tell em to se a doctaa

2. get over it nd go ahead nd fall asleep during school, then say u wer jus "imagining" the math problem the teacher was talkin bout, sicne they always say "picture it", either that or say u were solving it in ur head since u ran outta paper :D

3. take them to the grave (dont really)

4. dont sleep...

5. tel them to get outta ur room nd sleep somewher else........or u go sleep somewher else, but first sho them u a badass by kickin them out.

6. close ther mouth whenever they open it :p

yeh best advice here :p (not really)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2008, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
but i cant exactly say to someone..u snore too much..lose weight :-[ :hiding:
i cant see a single reason why you cant say that

if your close enough to be sleeping near this person then surely your close enough to say "lose weight, you keep snoring:'("

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.