/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI tots

10-13-2008, 10:34 AM
:bump:

The bAA bAA crew were at the beach and we decided to leave our "trotter prints":

piskie and bAA doin the usual...

PIC REMOVED ON REQUEST BY PISKIE :X

sheepS!:D

baby uncle! err with a beard

Someone's busy...

naughty naughty:X

guess who

Jolie Molie right at home!

baby in style:shade:

Aww

hello sheepS

To be continued...

No offense meant to anyone, hope you can all take a joke:D But if some bored soul does get offended please PM and I'll remove immediately inshaAllaah:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
10-13-2008, 10:52 AM
lool been waiting for these for ages.. where's the rest? piXie got them?

Snowflake
10-13-2008, 11:20 AM
LOL! Hilarious drawings :D

10-13-2008, 11:24 AM
lol I take it you can make them out then :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-13-2008, 11:27 AM
LOL i was like What one earth is this ;D

Nice job and nice drawing :thumbs_up lol :D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
lol my colleague looked over my shoulders n went "waaaaay too much time" wen he saw those pictures ;D

buut they r funny

they sooo neat aswell! were they really small in actuality or did you just zoooom into tiny drawings?

Ayesha Rana
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
loooool haahaahaaaa! The S one and the Alpha dude one and the sheepS one and the piskie one r best *roflz* :D

Nah bro they were massive, they did them at the beach on the sand^^! It didn't take very long actually-they used shells hahahah!

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
^ yeah we done that with our hands before, and we made it huuuuge too and we had to zoom out loads just to get them into the camera

we just wrote stuff though, never drew anything :X

Ayesha Rana
10-13-2008, 11:48 AM
I wrote Allah in arabic but khala rubbed it out *sulks* and the giant sandcastle didn't get finished...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
i write Allahs name on the megasketcher at home without realising sometimes (megasketcher is those boards where u write and can rub-out instantly) ,

im wonderin is taht sinful? to write Allahs name n then let it be rubbed out

sinful as in disrespectful? lack of adhaab towards Allaah?

allahu a'lam

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Rofl at jolie Molie :mmokay:

You finally got round to posting it huh :p

Koolness :D

Ayesha Rana
10-13-2008, 11:55 AM
umm i dunno, i dont think so but i guess it isn't exactly respectful to write it on the sand cos people cud step on it before the tide washes it out. Allah knows best

ooooh squishy fishy, so u came at last eh? gimme my due! (rgdghthtr in reps if u don't mind jnefgjnng:p)

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Did you guys wipe it out before you came home?

10-13-2008, 12:07 PM
^ No lol we were in a hurry and had to run off to get home before maghrib:p

It was agesss ago, just got down to posting the pics now though lol

Pk_#2
10-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Aww Piskel (pinKie) luks so coooote (fat version) =P

10-13-2008, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
And what abt the name "Muhammad"?
It's not the Prophet (saw), plus it wasn't in arabic

allahu a3lam

10-13-2008, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Aww Piskel (pinKie) luks so coooote (fat version) =P
lol she's gonna kill me when she sees I put that one up :X

she drew the pic and I added the initials and took a pic hehe :p

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 12:19 PM
How long did it take you? :p and was the beach deserted or something?

10-13-2008, 12:28 PM
^Yeah we always go at odd days/hours so we can have the beach all to ourselves :statisfie

It didn't take that long maybe a minute or two per pic. But by the time we finished the beach was covered :statisfie

btw ahlaam is that u trying to prank call us and putting the phone next to the TV? *ROFL*

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Alpha Dudette with a ribbon! ;D I just noticed that one!

Masha'Allah Ukhtee!

Ayesha Rana
10-13-2008, 05:51 PM
loooooool well babies aren't up to dressing themselves are they? Whatever's in fashion goes really...:p

S_87
10-13-2008, 10:03 PM
hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u guys are crazy *wub*
love ur artistic talent :lol:

Brother_Mujahid
10-13-2008, 10:12 PM
very arty farty

some of those pics were hilarious, especially the brothers section one.

Muhammad
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
:sl:

Just a reminder to beware of the prohibition on drawing animate beings. I don't know whether these specific drawings fall under this rule, but you can research for further detail Insha'Allaah. Here's one fatwa I came across: http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/87720

And you can find more at: http://www.islamqa.com/en/cat/453&page=4

I ask Allaah to enable the Muslims to adhere to the laws of their Lord and to adhere to the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and to avoid that which is contrary to that, for He is the best One to be asked.
Aameen!

------
10-14-2008, 11:40 AM
:salamext:

^ Jazaak Allaah Khayr bro, finally some common sense into this thread!

10-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Referring to Bro Muhammad's post, the link you gave mentions the following:

It seems that images with incomplete features and those which do not have a nose or eyes are not included in the images that are haraam, and their makers are not included in the warning, because they cannot really be called images and these pictures are not competing with the creation of Allaah.

The stick figures drawn do not have noses nor fingers and are not competing with Allah's creation. That's why we purposely leave out the noses and do not draw the bodies except as sticks.

Even stuffed toys (as is also mentioned in the link you gave) which do have arms legs faces etc are not competing with Allah's creation cos they're not clear. Ayesha (ra) used to play with toys such as horses with wings.

But JazakAllah Khayran for your advice bro, we are aware of the issue.

ps some scholars even go so far as to say that it is fine to draw a full human head with proper features etc if the head is not drawn with a body since it cannot live without such.

:w:

Re.TiReD
10-14-2008, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
very arty farty

some of those pics were hilarious, especially the brothers section one.
Yeah, although the bro woodrow one is a lil unclear, lol

Khayal
10-15-2008, 04:21 AM
:sl:

Wow! lolzzz.

.:w:

alcurad
10-15-2008, 04:36 AM
nice:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!