/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mark of a Jurist Alkauthar MANCHESTER

thinktank
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Salaam all!!,

Finally Alkauthar is back in Manchester, its been so quiet up here lately, check our their new Course for November 2008 Insha'allah, looks great.

Mark of a Jurist, MANCHESTER

Click here for Youtube Trailer

See you all there insha'Allah!!:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
:sl:

Thread approved.

saabirah
10-16-2008, 02:21 PM
What is this course about?

"Nothing that I have ever studied about Islam, and I really mean nothing... has ever changed my thinking and allowed me to mature in my thoughts about this deen and about what Allah wants from us from our life in the 21st Century, like the knowledge of THE RULES OF FIQH. A person who learns it - grows wiser by the day and is rewarded with amazing insight into this religion. I think it is appropriate then, that we start off AlKauthar with the most interesting of knowledge." [Tawfique Chowdhury]

How does the Shariah answers modern problems? How do jurists (fuqaha) find answers to those awe inspiring questions? Take a journey into the heart of fiqh and learn about the rules that govern it. Learn the reasons why scholars differ and explore the thinking and analysis of jurists to find answers to contemporary matters. Students agree that NO OTHER COURSE MANIFESTS THE WISDOM OF Islam and its rulings than this series does. You will never think about Islamic Jurisprudence in the same way again.

"It is a duty upon the student of truth... to deeply study the rules of fiqh... so as to ease the burden of ijtihad." Sheikh As-Subki (rahimahullah)

The ESSENCE OF FIQH is based around certain golden rules which if learnt, summarise to the student - fiqh in its vastness. Through these rules, a person increases in his/her wisdom, achieves scholarly insight, affirms the principles, becomes aware of the specifics and most importantly, these rules clarify to him THE GOALS AND PURPOSES OF THE SHARI'AH, what Allah intended in His Legislation.

"I have not found in my years of study anything that benefitted me more in a specific number of hours than the study of the rules of fiqh. I cherished every moment and the memories of them ignite in me an energy and passion that if people only knew - they would fight me for it. I hope everyone can study this beautiful knowledge. Nothing increases your understanding of the Deen and your perception of the goals and purposes of Shariah like this knowledge. It all makes sense to me now." [Quote from a student of Mark of a Jurist]

Check out what our students have been saying about this course on the Mark of a Jurist sub forum on the main AlKauthar forums.

COMING TO MANCHESTER 22ND-23RD NOVEMBER, weekend intensive accredited course.

ENROL ONLINE www.alkauthar.org

saabirah
10-31-2008, 09:03 PM
The venue has been confirmed alhamdulillah! It's a great venue, close to the city centre hence accessible, spacious, AND free parking! :-)

Manchester Metropolitan University,
Geoffrey Manton building, Lecture Theatre 1,
Rosamond Street West, Off Oxford Road,
Manchester, M15 6LL

Car park on Chatham st, off Rosamond Street West (next to the Salutation pub). There is limited parking on the roads in the area and also an NCP public car park close by with standard charges.

For a site map and surrounding road, please see:

http://www.mmu.ac.uk/venues/images/c...-map-large.jpg

Geoffery Manton Building is number 13 on the map.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.