/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bradford Jamea

Afifa
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
:sl:
i was wondering if anybody went to or knows anytihng about bradford jamea boarding school for girls in britian.
anybody got any information about it?
tried to find a site but coudn't find one
jazakallah
:)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 06:59 PM
:wasalamex

I have several friends who went there....I thought you was already in the middle of your A-course though sis?

Afifa
10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
:wasalamex

I have several friends who went there....I thought you was already in the middle of your A-course though sis?
yh i am but not at bradford

u knw what its like thier? and any information about it...opinions?

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
yh i am but not at bradford

u knw what its like thier? and any information about it...opinions?
:salamext:

Opinions, I'd rather not give.

I'll just say that it depends on the person.

I know better and more pious sisters who went to normal madrassah's...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afifa
10-13-2008, 07:16 PM
hmmm ok

how about lancaster jamea?

noorseeker
10-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Why do i hear that lots of kids that go into islamic education come out worser than the rest of us, some go missing with guys, have relationships, do this do that,

not everyone, is it because , they are in that environment that the shaytan will try even harder, to tempt you,

Is it because the nafs wants to do more, because it dont like to be restricted.

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Why do i hear that lots of kids that go into islamic education come out worser than the rest of us, some go missing with guys, have relationships, do this do that,

not everyone, is it because , they are in that environment that the shaytan will try even harder, to tempt you,

Yup, it depends on the individual though akhee. May Allah (swt) keep us all steadfast. Ameen.

Afifa
10-13-2008, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar

yh i guees you'r right akhee....
jazakallah anyways

Afifa
10-13-2008, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Yup, it depends on the individual though akhee. May Allah (swt) keep us all steadfast. Ameen.
Ameen ^ sis
jazakallah for your help :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.