/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Children with painful diseases?

Hamayun
10-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Salam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am asking another question on behalf of my wife.

My wife was watching a documentary about babies who are born with painful conditions and live most of their life in severe pain.

It was very touching and you couldn't help shedding a tear to see these little innocent kids having to live with these painful conditions.

Her words were "This is so unfair". I tried to tell her that they are free from sin etc etc but she still wants to know why some kids have to suffer all their life when they have done no sins?

What are your thoughts?

Jazakallah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
10-15-2008, 11:49 PM
:sl: I feel like your wife does too......... Don't have much knowledge on this but life is a test.............

I also don't know if this is right/true but have also heard that children pay for their parents sins..........

All we can do is dua for these children. Maybe Allah has tested us to see how we would react towards these innocent children?
Allah knows best.....................:w:

ayan333
10-15-2008, 11:52 PM
:sl:

Qadr...

pain now,reward after

jus think about it

if you (or wife) and i were given the choice to live throw pain now andbe ecused form pain in the hereafter..i no would take the pain in dunya..hands down

tell her that you cant argue to qustion what ALLAH (SWA) has destined for you or anyone else..everything comes with a reason...its not like these children are suffering just because

i no its hard to sometimes accept it..i no it is wtth me..i should be taking my own advice..but at the end you have to relize that ALLAH (SWA) does everything for a purpose

:w:

kwolney01
10-16-2008, 01:00 AM
I have heard that when a child is born with a disease or something it is a test for the parents. I don't think Allah is punishing the parents through the child...the sounds a lil like original sin to me. ???

People often say why do bad things happen to good people. As the others have stated this life is only a test. Allah knows our limits, Allah knows how much we can handle. Allah would never give us something we can not handle. Allah has a plan for everybody. These children will probably have a special place in heaven...maybe next to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)!! :D

Allah knows best...:D

I wish you all the best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BNDGR
10-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Asalam alaikum brother,
This is very tough subject, I too feel like why do they have to suffer and are so innocent.
I have to trust in Allah that he knows and we don't. Like one of the other posters said they are suffering now but will be rewarded in the hereafter.
Kids are so precious and may Allah ease all the suffering that they are going through.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.