/* */

PDA

View Full Version : spanish

seeker-of-light
10-18-2008, 04:10 PM
i know some spanish but i am trying to get better at speaking it though>< i want to go to venezuela someday so i have to be able to speak it wellXD its the verbs that are confusing for me><like how you have to chang them for past, present, future. anyone spanish-speaking here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
10-18-2008, 04:13 PM
holaaa amigo, coma estas...

me ermmm alomo? :p

me alomo umayr, como os alomays

seeker-of-light
10-18-2008, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
holaaa amigo, coma estas...

me ermmm alomo? :p

me alomo umayr, como os alomays
estoy cansado><jaja y tu? no hablo much espanol>< sorry i dont have the n thingie:P

transition?
10-18-2008, 05:32 PM
This is my 6th year learning Spanish. I'm not that great, I'm only a senior but maybe I can help you because I'm studying it too. To be honest, it will always be a little hard figuring out what tense goes where when you're not fully a hispanohablante (spanish speaker).

What exactly do you need help with about your tenses? In reality if you aren't constantly around Spanish, the only way to learn your tenses is to constantly conjugate them over and over with different tenses. Lol, it seems tedious but once you do it for a while, it comes to you pretty quickly.

here's an internet sight for all types of grammar topics.
http://www.fcps.edu/DIS/OHSICS/forla...tars/index.htm

Once you learn the conjugations, you should start conjugating them in your head while you talk.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seeker-of-light
10-18-2008, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
This is my 6th year learning Spanish. I'm not that great, I'm only a senior but maybe I can help you because I'm studying it too. To be honest, it will always be a little hard figuring out what tense goes where when you're not fully a hispanohablante (spanish speaker).

What exactly do you need help with about your tenses? In reality if you aren't constantly around Spanish, the only way to learn your tenses is to constantly conjugate them over and over with different tenses. Lol, it seems tedious but once you do it for a while, it comes to you pretty quickly.

here's an internet sight for all types of grammar topics.
http://www.fcps.edu/DIS/OHSICS/forla...tars/index.htm

Once you learn the conjugations, you should start conjugating them in your head while you talk.
thank you that is very helpful:P conjugating is the most difficult part for me><

Patience7
10-20-2008, 03:13 AM
i'm a spanish speaker... i'll try to help u ppl just ask

Grace Seeker
10-30-2008, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker-of-light
i know some spanish but i am trying to get better at speaking it though>< i want to go to venezuela someday so i have to be able to speak it wellXD its the verbs that are confusing for me><like how you have to chang them for past, present, future. anyone spanish-speaking here?
Seeker, vives in los EEUU, ¿Sí? Hay muchas restaurantes mexicanas aca. Simplemente encuentras que es amable para ti y practica hablando con ellos. ¿Me entiendas? Mi español no está tan bueno por mismo.

Tbm, mira Univision. La miró por dos meses antes fuí a Chile y podía conversar sin problemas durnate mi viaje.

malayloveislam
12-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Golly, Grace Seeker, your Spanish is cool!!!! I regret that I can't continue learning Spanish as an option in my varsity due to time constraint. I'm going to grad next year, so I feel it would be easier for me to change into English language class. I love watching that fictional Twilight movie about a group of Vampires in Washington. The writer of the book Twilight, Stephenie Meyer had inspired me to take Creative Writing English class, haha.

Maybe I can learn Spanish by myself. Its pronunciation is just the same like my native language formal pronunciation plus we have 15th C Portuguese loan words in our native language (about 300 words that I had counted in R.O.Winstedt English-Malay-Malay-English dictionary), it might be close to Spanish :D.

Mustapha@
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you Transition for the great link

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.