/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Straight Path

FatimaAsSideqah
10-26-2008, 11:30 PM
The Straight Path

When I’m considered a stranger for what I believe or deemed a terrorist for what you perceive, I pity your blindness and my head only rises.

I give thanks to The Gracious for blessing me with the straight path.

When a society that accepts the marriage of one man to another rejects me, I grow more steadfast and my head only rises.

I give thanks to The All-Mighty for blessing me with the straight path.

When men who take wives that have shared themselves with dozens before them mock me, I am comforted by the purity of mine and my head only rises.

I give thanks to the All-Seeing for blessing me with the straight path.

When I’m asked if I’m with you or against you, my beard eloquently responds and my head only rises.

I give thanks to the All-Hearing for blessing me with the straight path.

When the world is flipped upside down and you consider me evil, I see you for what you are and my head only rises.

I give thanks to The Most-High for blessing me with the straight path.

When the angel of death eventually comes, there is no escape from what we’ve done.

By Anonymous

Source from http://www.theikhlaas.com/resources/...ht%20path.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-27-2008, 07:44 AM
mashaAllah, very nice! Thanks for sharing sis. : ))

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.