/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Threads

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 01:54 PM
:salamext:

Is there a reason why threads in the gender rooms and Advice & Support don't get added to your subscribed threads list?

Mine is set to subscribe in every thread I post in...But the ones in sisters room and advice arent added....Why?

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piXie
10-28-2008, 02:10 PM
:wasalamex

sorry to overtake ur thread :D

.. but I keep getting subscribed to every thread tht I reply in automatically. How'd u stop that? :offended:

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
:wasalamex

sorry to overtake ur thread :D

.. but I keep getting subscribed to every thread tht I reply in automatically. How'd u stop that? :offended:
:salamext:

UserCP >> Edit Options >> No notification (Towards the bottom of the page, well middle actually)

And then if you wanna subscribe to a thread you can do so individually by clicking thread tools towards the top of the first post in a thread :D

piXie
10-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Got it, JazakAllaah! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Wa Iyaaki :D

Now somebody answer my ques :mmokay: :p

Yanal
10-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Maybe brothers can see which threads you posted in the sisters and advice section. That's the reason for sisters thereason for the advice section might be that you posted anymousily so it doesn't get subscribed because If people can see that you posted it won't be private.:)

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
Maybe brothers can see which threads you posted in the sisters and advice section. That's the reason for sisters thereason for the advice section might be that you posted anymousily so it doesn't get subscribed because If people can see that you posted it won't be private.:)
But nobody else can see into your UserCP to see which threads you have posted in or are subscribed too :)

Yanal
10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
But they can click profile on you and see the whole list of threads. Can't they?

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
But they can click profile on you and see the whole list of threads. Can't they?
They can see all the threads you made but not the ones in private forums and those made under the anon account

Eric H
10-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Greetings and peace be with you JolieFleur;

I find it very frustrating too, on all the other sections my posts are highlighted in green and they stand out. In the advice section sometimes they are not marked and I forget which ones I am subscribed to.

Just a little niggle please, I have a small screen monitor and I have to scroll from side to side to read your posts, and I do like your comments.:) Most other posters are fine, I guess it is because of your author message at the bottom.

Take care.

Eric

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi Eric :)

I feel the same, I sometimes come across threads in advice and support a week later, threads I would have liked to reply to.

About the niggle (lol :)).... I'll try resizing the image when I get home insha'Allah so that you won't have to scroll across. I'd find that pretty annoying too.

Thanks for letting me know

Peace out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.