/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one feeling like this

AnonymousPoster
11-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Is it just me or does any body else ever feel like they are so alone in this world.

I know Allah loves us and puts us through trials to make us stronger

basically I been going through really tough time lately some of the things i could have controlled and some which were out of my control and as days go pass i just feel like its never going to get any better one thing after another keep happening this whole year has been worse year of my life ever i have never experienced this kind of year ever in my life. I know not every year goes the same but then ever i have little hope inside something else happens to bring me down. I know its my fault for being over sensative but some events that happened really affected me but every one expects me to get on with things and be normal but no body has any idea how i really feel and i dont think they care great deal either. i keep feeling like every one hates me my family even Allah I feel hatred towards my self.

I havent always been the best muslim that i can be previously i have made some mistakes but i realise that and i am practising more but everytime i feel bit close to Allah i always manage to bring my self down by every little thing that happened in the past I feel shamed front of Allah i just get the feeling doesnt matter how much i repent i will never be forgiven and its too late for asking forgiveness now i feel like for the bad deeds i did in the past i will always suffer for it all my life. Every time something happens i just feel punished and i keep waiting for something worse to happen call me negative but I just dont know know what to do I just feel like allah will not accept me or feel I mite be abandened how can you tell if you are liked by allah or if your sins are forgiven. Am i wrong to feel like this will i be punished for it.

am i going insane

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
SubhanAllah.

You're not alone and you're not going insane sis. Allah (swt) does not overbuden any soul...

You're in my du'aas. Sometimes we feel as though things are really tough. This past year has been rubbish for me aswell. But there's always summin good you can take from every negative x

Liberty
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Sadly, you are not the only one.
I can't speak for everyone but I know of people who've felt something similar.
& the only advice I can offer, apart from praying is to surround yourself with people who genuinely love you, family/friends i.e
Don't shut anyone out.
Remember the Lord never gives you more than you can chew.
So try to perservere, think clear thoughts :)

Afifa
11-04-2008, 11:18 PM
:sl:
yh u might feel like your alone..but soo many of us are going through it.Only Allah knows what everyones really feeling.
jus keep your trust in Allah and ask him to guide you and help you. Inshallah youl be in my duas
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
11-05-2008, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Is it just me or does any body else ever feel like they are so alone in this world.

I know Allah loves us and puts us through trials to make us stronger

basically I been going through really tough time lately some of the things i could have controlled and some which were out of my control and as days go pass i just feel like its never going to get any better one thing after another
they will inshallah, just have hope. take each day as it comes. dont despair that things will get better-inshallah they will- but at the same time be careful of the level of hope you excersize. what mean is that when one keeps on expecting to change/get something they want etc, and they dont get it, then it makes that person fall into impatience and despair.
keep on making dua, work to change, and leave the rest to Allah.

keep happening this whole year has been worse year of my life ever i have never experienced this kind of year ever in my life. I know not every year goes the same but then ever i have little hope inside something else happens to bring me down.
you know i went through one of those 'bad years' a few years back. and i thought it was the worst year of my life, but subhanallah i later went through worse things and wish that i was going through what i previously was going through. moral: harship comes after ease.
and dont think in years, think in days. dont think too much whats ahead, itll only give you a headache, i should know :hiding:

and as for the little hope, then keep telling yourself that allah is able to do ALL things and that everything is in HIS hands. alhamulillah.

Re.TiReD
11-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Read some of this Insha'Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...remind-me.html
Oh and check the link in my sig too :)

When you're a believer, it's difficult to be down for long. Alhamdulillah!

Khalil_Allah
11-05-2008, 02:43 PM
You need to remember that Allah swt is AL RAHIM! Do you know how many chances you have to have your sins forgiven? Never feel ashamed in front of your Lord because He is most accepting of those who come to Him. If you make wudu and dress yourself appropriately, then you need not feel ashamed. You just go to Allah swt and pray.

Don't look at your life in terms of God's punishment. Allah swt punishes where He will and we don't know necessarily when that is. However, we do know that Allah is forgiving and merciful and even gives us times to pray when we can be almost certain that our prayers are accepted.

If you are feeling bad about some things you did, ask Allah for forgiveness about it in these times when He is most forgiving. Ask and ask until every bit of pain and anger inside of you subsides to give way for the surging eman that is your gift.

You know Allah. But maybe you are focusing too much on punishment and you are scared and uncertain. Listen, Allah is not just throwing lightning bolts at all the sinners. We are all sinners. But Allah is most pleased with those sinners who, when they turn away in the worst of ways, return back to Him asking for forgiveness. He loves these people because they learn and they KNOW right from wrong.

I promise you if you just pray and make dua for forgiveness, and you keep doing the same prayer, then you will begin to feel better about the things you have done. You will put them behind you and move forward with Allah swt. What is better?

You're not insane.

MO783
11-05-2008, 02:50 PM

I feel very lonely as well, especially at night, I am looking for marraige but nothing is happening a the moment, as time goes by its getting harder and makes you depressed, Inshalllah Allah will give me sabar

Ameen

AnonymousPoster
11-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank you all for your replies means a lot to me in this diffiult time.

There are too many events that took place this year some of it which i cant really discuss its just take me far too long. One of the thing that’s been bringing me down is that the thing is all my life i always felt this void i dont have much family around me well my families arent close to each. I dont have any siblings similar to my age either. And i was never lose to my parents either they were always to over protective and being asian parents as they usually are.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful for all the Allah (swt) has given me but i always yarned for all my families to get along and to be clse to cousin similar age to me. Early this year i got close to some members of my family but little did i know they were after their own gain at the end. A lot of issues happened i'm the type of person that talks to any one no matter how they come across or what people may say about them. But I got too close to those members of the families and got lost in the situation. At the end i realised getting too close to some family members are not such good ideas and now I feel so betrayed hurt and anrgy. Now at the end im left to pay the price. I hate the fact that to be loved and accepted by tour family there has to be a price to pay. Now if things dont go their way i know they wont talk to me and hold grudges against me. I just some times get sik of feeling like im always the one who has to make all the effort. If people do something wrong or say something to me i can let it go and move on from it. But i just feel like soon as i say soemthing or do something its like the worst thing int he world.

Is it wrong for me to expect Allah to make everything alright eventhough i may have done some things wrong and made decision without thinkiing. Or is that like running away from your own problems and expecting it to all go away.

When people want you to do something you will see hundreds of people coming up to you and telling you to do it. But when your left with the situation you are left all alone and no body comes to even give a comforting word never mind a giving a helping hand.

Sometimes i feel like the one who shouts and screams always gets heard and the one who stays quite always gets brought down. I mean i dont even know how to speak back to some people even if they are wrong I just feel like their elder than me so i cant say anything. But its come to the point where my silent is not doing me any good.

I know Allah testes us in this life but i hate the feeling of loneliness where no one understands you or no one is there for you when you really need them fighting the battle on my own. Like i said before i know im not perfect and i did make some mistakes and sometimes i do make things worse for my self by making decisions without thinking. I guess sometimes i dont really know who I am i can be bit mixed up just when i think im not such a bad person and my friends think a lot of me and take me for who i am and see the good in me. Even though my friends think a lot of me and they always try to put confidence back in me and reassure me but those views just dont matter to me as much. but when it comes to my family i will always hear negative things from them which really upsets me even the littlest thing that they say bring me down. For eg one of my cousin had a go at me for something which they misunderstood to be my fault. I didnt wanna argue with them as much so i just said to them only Allah (swt) knows what happend and they just throw it back at me by saying things like since when did you become so religious. When things like that happen i jsut feel like am i just running away from the problems and hiding behind Allahs shield.

Because every one knows im a softy and and know how to get me down or what they nedd to say to me to make me weak i just feel like they use that for their advantage. Because im the eldest in my family everyone thinks its ok to put all the pressure on me and take care of everything. My family members are fully aware of all the issues that have taken place but they still expect me to just carry on as normal like i have no hurt i feel no pain or sorrow. No other person in my family is pushed to feel something or do something they not happy with. But when it comes to me every one expects me to be all perfect. But how can they expect me to feel things i dont feel or do things certain ways that i dont want to.

But is Allah punishing me for all the things i have done or for being the person i am.

AnonymousPoster
11-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Ps sorry guys for the long quote i dont mean to spill my miserable life story but i just felt like tetting it out ahhh

roohani.doctor
11-05-2008, 11:37 PM
i been feeling pretty depressed lately meself, then i read your post bout loneliness so came up with a little sumthing (cuz poetry always makes me feel better):

Inside me is an empty void
more like a hollow pit
as if something is missing
and yet nothing seems to fit
How do you fill the emptiness
And satisfy the inner hunger
When life has left you starved
and given you no answer
the little things that used to matter
mean nothing any more
everything that made sense
is behind closed doors

you are not alone, my friend, its just sometimes it feels like it, esp if things have been tough for a while... this year is going really bad for me too, i feel disconnected from the world, and sumtimes i dont wanna go on, but we have to move forward cuz life keeps on going and going....

everyone goes thru ups and downs, just be strong and hold onto your imaan... or write poems :coolious: lol but wutever helps yaknow? relax and make a list of all the reasons you should be grateful... read it over and over and you'll find you have a lot to be thankful for :P

and remember you are not alone, Allah is always with you, He is your best-friend, you just have to trust him and be the best you can be....:D:D:D

Yanal
11-05-2008, 11:47 PM
You are never alone. Allah is always with you and just pray for the best and inshallah all will be well.

Re.TiReD
11-05-2008, 11:51 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xKj5yY7lvSU

zircon
11-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Salam Alaikum,

no you are not alone. everyone has moments of ups and downs :) if you are happy all the time, i mean, ALL THE TIME then you might not be a normal human being :D
there are things called blessings in disguise, this might be exactly what you're experiencing now.

..And if you have sincerely repented, God willing it will be accepted :) just ignore those whispers saying Allah doesn't want you/wouldn't forgive you, it's just the Mr Jealousy (Syaithaan) trying to keep you away from returning to your Lord. You have made the right step trying to get closer to Allah so it'll be a loss to draw back. Your heart has been moved to the want of betterment alhamdulillah, answer it's call.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEoWSB63hI

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.