/* */

PDA

View Full Version : expections.....my lil poem

true believer
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
expections, nothin guilt and sorrow, others tellin u not worry, cos theres tommrow.....

and ppl expect u to be so good, get top grades and always do well in skl. its easy to push, shove and shout, but its a thing i can do without

this pressure of my expections, raise me up and leave me shakin.....a fear of failing. make everyone ashamed.

i cant deal with the pressure, making my breathin lesser, making ma insides closing in on me so hard, i SCREAM

scream to be free from all this stress and problems bombarding me

scream to be loved free from judgin eyes and hate, a scream to be accepted wateva ma fate.

day after day, it just keeps mounting.......i walk around with all my problems on ma shoulders, its gettin heavy and im not sure i can hold this any longer.

ppl tellin me wat to do...but they not helpin, they just pushin and pushin, but when push comes to shove, i FALL. ma heart in chains, my eyes blind to the world by tears. but i know i must fight this battle, and face ma fears.

its strange, im surrounded by people, and i've never felt more alone, so i isloate to gain some peace from the world. somehow find peace within and bear what this life throws at me. even if it gets hard, and the roads gets rough, i will ramin strong, even if i dont feel it, i'll get along, and even when i finally cry, sob, scream, and punch, i'll contunie, cos ma battle aint over den the war is done.

plz comment and lemme know watcha think....salams x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
11-05-2008, 08:05 PM
good flow especially this bit :
cant deal with the pressure, making my breathin lesser, making ma insides closing in on me so hard, i SCREAM

scream to be free from all this stress and problems bombarding me

scream to be loved free from judgin eyes and hate, a scream to be accepted wateva ma fate.
and the rest i also liked very much, very nice mashallah

Güven
11-05-2008, 08:06 PM
:salamext:

MashaAllah...Amazing......

true believer
11-05-2008, 09:08 PM
thanks brothers. appericated x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.