/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HARD TIMES...my POEM

true believer
11-05-2008, 09:44 PM
i live in a land..full of fintah and sins, but somehow i still gotta find the strength within...

cos im in dark...and allah is my light.

i feel so lost

i must be blind, not to see...past all of this.....

that the best is only testing me, and i must take everythin this life has to throw at me. but everyone knows that with stress comes ease

but where is MY ease? i must be blind

allah...help me please, i cant find my path...its rocky, and its cold..and its hard, but i know i must find ur one, the straight one

but its hard to carry all this weight, all this stress and pain, but i cant find my gain, i missed another prayer!... its gettin late.

i dunno how long i got..til i drop..da last breath is blown and BAM..im gone. into the nxt life to get our measure...

to see if what we did in this dunya...where we all after pleasure?. is it all lost?...how we wasted the time we got?.

may allah forgive us all ameen

dats all i got. x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Curiosity_
11-07-2008, 04:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by true believer
cos im in dark...and allah is my light.
So true!

Amat Allah
11-07-2008, 04:51 AM
may allah forgive us all ameen
Ameeeeeeeeen

and may Allah ease your pain and life and may he give you strength to bear all difficuilties of this life ...may Allah love you and fill ur heart with the remembrance of Allah , Taqwa ,Iman happiness ,peace ,love ,warmth and satisfaction in this Dunyah and in the hereafter and may he reward you with Jannat Al Ferdaws with out being reckoning

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 01:35 PM
I liked it.

Nice, simple and sincere.

Nothing fancy. :thumbs_up

Ameen at ur du'aa!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
its a killa!

Saimah Ali
11-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Subhanallah that was amazing it brought tears to my eyes. May Allah ease your suffering sister, ameen.

kwolney01
11-23-2008, 04:34 AM
Ameen

Great poem sister!! :D

Jazak Allah Khair

Olive
11-23-2008, 08:55 AM
:sl:

Masha'Allah, great poem, sis. :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.