/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Real Deal - AlKauthar BIRMINGHAM

umm.abdullah
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
THE REAL DEAL – Business Transactions 101

By Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury

BIRMINGHAM – Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th November 2008

From Prophet To Profit: Learn how to do business from the greatest of businessmen. One of the most difficult and confusing issues to Muslims today are the matters pertaining to the rulings of buying and selling.

What does Shariah say about shares, modern business investments, pensions, mortgages, credit cards, insurance, ebay and more? Are you committing riba not knowing that you are?

Never agaain will you buy something without questioning whether it is a halal or haraam transaction!

Enrol Online NOW at: www.alkauthar.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FarzanaH
11-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I cannot wait for this course inshallah!
It's at birmingham university by the way

amz987
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Salaam

I advise all my brothers and sisters to enrol on this course. The opportunity to learn such an important topic as Islamic Finance, something that we deal with everyday, may not come again.imsad

The value of this knowledge cannot be underestimated, and is important for everyone to learn, not just brothers. We all know sisters spend alot more time shopping and we have the added problem of items such as gold and silver. So why not find out what Islam says about these things aswell as credit cards, ebay, mortgages, roadside assistance, cash back schemes, shares, investments and more!

Don't miss your chance! This is the 'REAL DEAL'!:thumbs_up
ENROL NOW!!!---> www.alkauthar.org

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.