/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sabeel Study Retreat – Understanding of the Salaf

Muhammad
11-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Sabeel Study Retreat – Understanding of the Salaf

sabeel.iprogress.org.uk

A Weekend Retreat Studying the Importance of the Understanding of the Salaf and the Arabic Language as part of the Methodology of Deriving Rulings from the Sacred Texts

Register now at http://sabeel.iprogress.org.uk

Dates: Friday 28th (7pm) – Sunday 30th (9pm) November 2008

Delivered by:

Sheikh Haitham al-Haddad (Senior Lecturer)
Ustadh Abu Rumaysah
Ustadh Fraz Farhat

Activities:
  • Intensive interacrive study course
  • Quran reading
  • Discussions
  • Q&A sessions
  • Workshops
  • Team building
Price: £95 non students / £85 students
(Includes accommodation, full-board, refreshments, course notes and transportation to and from London)

Venue:

Markfield Conference CentreRatby Lane
Markfield
Leicestershire
LE67 9SY

Limited Places - Advanced bookings only.

Register now at http://sabeel.iprogress.org.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
11-14-2008, 12:01 PM
:salamext:

argh, it's only for 18+ :exhausted...

Do you think they can make any exceptions ?

Muhammad
11-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh,

I think they would. You could send them an email and explain that you are a mature person and very enthusiastic about studying this topic and attending the course etc.

Pk_#2
11-14-2008, 04:27 PM
:salamext:

Argh, it's only for males :exhausted...

Do you think they can make any exceptions?

In need of your duas. Jummah Mubarak.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
11-15-2008, 11:52 PM

I'm afraid such an exception is unlikely! But I think they did make arrangements in one of their other programmes to cater for sisters. Perhaps in the future Insha'Allaah.

Pk_#2
11-16-2008, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

I'm afraid such an exception is unlikely! But I think they did make arrangements in one of their other programmes to cater for sisters. Perhaps in the future Insha'Allaah.
Insha'Allaah, not that I was planning on going, I went to Leicester once and ...yeah I'm never going again. I just wanted to annoy Saifur-Rahmaan and bump your thread at the same time. imsad Everyone forgets the sisters innay, but don't worry, I will provide the carrots, you know what to do girls. :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.