/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why we dreaming?

B3L1
11-13-2008, 10:12 PM
I have some questions,first one is why we have dreams?And how that functioning?In Scientis way?What part of brain is used for dreaming?Does all dreams come from Allah dz.s ? much time i dream something what i do all day..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

According to our prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam dreams come from::

1. Shaytaan (these are bad dreams, seek refuge in Allah from them!)
2. Our own nafs (from our thoughts/desires)
3. From Allaah (blessings..)

hope that helps !

Assalamu Alaikum

aamirsaab
11-14-2008, 09:53 AM
:sl:
Bookmarking - I may be able to provide another answer to this soon (have to check my psychology notes at home)

Thinker
11-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Why we dream . . . . . .

http://psychology.about.com/od/state...m-theories.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
when life gets tough, you switch to dream mode, just to cool your flaming nerves off a bit, then you switch back to reality.Stop's one from going insane :D

MO783
11-14-2008, 06:17 PM
:sl:

Reality does hurt

piXie
11-14-2008, 06:45 PM
:salamext:

http://www.hoor-al-ayn.com/anwar-al-awlaki.html

scroll down to Imam Al Awlaki's lectures on Dreams and Dream Interpretations, they are very good and beneficial masha'Allaah. Will answer many of your Questions insha'Allaah!

To aamirsaab: Seeing as you are a psychology student who is studying dreaming, I'd also like to recommend these lectures to you, if you haven't heard them already. You'll excel.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.