PDA

View Full Version : WhaT r U Bad At?



Periwinkle18
11-18-2008, 07:23 PM
So wht r you bad at? it could be anything and wht do u do to improve it?

Im bad at math n chemistry and i try to study to improve it, i really don't lyke chem.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Hurairah
11-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

I'm bad at controlling my temper and jump too fast to conclusions. :-[
Reply

Cabdullahi
11-18-2008, 08:47 PM
im bad at managing my time
Reply

جوري
11-18-2008, 10:21 PM
I have a difficulty with almost everything wal7mdlilah.. but I believe I am patient?

:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Güven
11-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Im bad at controlling my temper sometimes , bad at waking up early in the morning , bad at concentrating and bad at being bad...
Reply

Hannah27
11-18-2008, 10:44 PM
I am bad at trusting everyone
Reply

Questfortruth
11-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Wasting my time. I think I wasted almost 50% of my life so far. But I am changing myself. Insh'Allah I hope to be a different me.
Reply

Ansariyah
11-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Most recent "wat im so bad at" things:

Cnt devide my attention between everyone in my life, everyone wants a piece of me..:-[

When people speak to me, I look like I am looking else where, which ticks them off. but I am actually listening!

I am too sensitive!

I forgive too easily!

Never answer my fone on time..too many missed calls....

Im bad!
Reply

Questfortruth
11-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I have a difficulty with almost everything wal7mdlilah.. but I believe I am patient?

:w:
I find that hard to believe I read your previous posts. Seems to me you're very educated individual.
Reply

Muezzin
11-18-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm bad at admitting problems on the Internetz.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
11-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
I'm bad at admitting problems on the Internetz.
lol what a noob



yes sir, you have officially been called a noob



T_T?
Reply

nebula
11-18-2008, 11:57 PM
im bad at talking to people due to insecuritys
Reply

Muezzin
11-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
lol what a noob



yes sir, you have officially been called a noob



T_T?
Figthing4Iman, meet Irony.
Reply

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm very bad at English. :)
Reply

Muezzin
11-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by Mercurial
I'm very bad at English. :)
Judging from your posts, your English is fine.
Reply

kwolney01
11-19-2008, 12:59 AM
I'm impatient imsad.

I've improved since I've gotten older but I still need some improvement. :D
I'm also kind of bad at math, I usually have to really work hard at it and make sure I devote enough time to my work. -Part of it may be that I hate math!! lol
Reply

be sensible
11-19-2008, 05:30 PM
waking up early in the morning my gosh im always running late for almost everything but i am trying lol
Reply

Pk_#2
11-19-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm bad at sitting still. Nu uh for real, can't do it.. *poKe*
Reply

suffiyan007
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

I'm bad at controlling my temper and jump too fast to conclusions. :-[
Try to learn from psycologist...u can read the article in the internet...
hope u can control temper...if u r angry slap your face... :rollseyes
Reply

suffiyan007
11-19-2008, 05:47 PM
i am bad in maths,real cant be like albert einstein. huhu!
i am bad in drawing and painting really sucks then Leonardo da Vinci, van de gough, and all the famous painter.huhu...really sucks in literature...but i like literature...and stage play..huhu..!:D
Reply

Soulja Girl
11-19-2008, 05:54 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Cnt devide my attention between everyone in my life, everyone wants a piece of me..:-[

I forgive too easily!

Never answer my fone on time..too many missed calls....

Im bad!
Snap!

:w:
Reply

Olive
11-19-2008, 06:08 PM
:sl:

I'm bad at getting up in the morning. Ugh, it's hard! :p

:w:
Reply

mystifyed
11-19-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm bad at math.
Reply

Danah
11-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Oh many thing

temper
sensitive
managing my time sometime
and many other things
Reply

Olive
11-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm also bad at getting off LI! :mad:

:D :D :D
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hanz
I'm also bad at getting off LI! :mad:

:D :D :D
Same ere, im addicted :P
Reply

Olive
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
:sl:

I think that could be said of alot of people here. :p

:w:
Reply

Danah
11-19-2008, 07:39 PM
yeah and I am one of them though
Reply

Argamemnon
11-19-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm very bad at socializing with people. I usually don't enjoy being in the presence of people no matter who they are. I feel very guilty because of this.
Reply

Zahida
11-19-2008, 09:38 PM
:sl: eeerm i am bad at arguing with people i just can't do it and avoid confrontations and arguements and walk away.............. This is bad because people often think i can't stick up for myself when infact i believe that everybody has an opinion and is entitled to that opinion so why argue???:w::bump1:
Reply

Fishman
11-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
lol what a noob



yes sir, you have officially been called a noob



T_T?
:sl:
Yup, he's been seen attempting to use a 'joystick' already...

:w:
Reply

Nájlá
11-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by SAYA
Oh many thing

temper
sensitive
managing my time sometime
snap!

also waking up in the morning
Reply

youngsister
11-19-2008, 11:43 PM
:sl:

How long you got? LoL

nAH..

oK..

I am bad at:
Maths
Too sensitive:X
Too naive (at times):X
Too nice (at times)
Impatient:skeleton:
Cant cook:-[
Getting up for Fajr (Isha Allah it can be improved)
Time management (never get my uni work done arghh):enough!:
:w:
Reply

Najm
11-20-2008, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by Pk_#2
I'm bad at sitting still. Nu uh for real, can't do it.. *poKe*

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarakatuhu

Oh really? im bad at lieing down:X

Im too.....! <<< If i start i wont finish >>>> im just too....! <<<<< No really, If i start i wont finish <<<<<

Time to stike a balance, InshaAllah:rollseyes

Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
lol what a noob


yes sir, you have officially been called a noob
whats a noob??? Sounds like a cookie, if its chocolate, i want some NOW!:-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Reply

All4Allaah08
11-20-2008, 01:22 AM
:sl:

I would say I'm bad at math and controling my temper, I'm working on these :)
Reply

north_malaysian
11-20-2008, 04:51 AM
my handwriting... in whatever scripts available on earth...:D
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-20-2008, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
i am bad in maths,real cant be like albert einstein. huhu!
i am bad in drawing and painting really sucks then Leonardo da Vinci, van de gough, and all the famous painter.huhu...really sucks in literature...but i like literature...and stage play..huhu..!:D
i've heard that guys are good at math, i guess thts not true :P
Reply

Danah
11-20-2008, 10:06 AM
I am also bad in java............but I will improve soon in sha allah
and I am bad in knowing what things I am bad at :(
Reply

Hafswa
11-20-2008, 12:06 PM
1. I can't control my temper when I talk to someone who doesn't want to see any other point of view other than theirs. does this mean I try to force my opinion on others?
2. I ask too many questions in a bit to get the logic behind someone but it ends up in arguements :(
Reply

~Taalibah~
11-20-2008, 01:08 PM
:sl:

i'm bad in keeping my temper, much better than it was tho n still trying to master it.
i'm bad in keeping patience.
i'm bad at fighting irritation.
and i'm bad at spelling.
Reply

smile
11-20-2008, 03:43 PM
i'm bad at having a temper... a good thing!
Reply

suffiyan007
11-20-2008, 06:16 PM
i am very hard to woke up in morning, i love to sleep till noon...! and working in noon shift...but to wake up in morning sometime a must...cause i working morning and noon shift...cant avoid...
Reply

Danah
11-20-2008, 06:21 PM
hey guys..........whats wrong with everyone temper :?
why all of us have the same problem :?
Reply

suffiyan007
11-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by SAYA
hey guys..........whats wrong with everyone temper :?
why all of us have the same problem :?
Nothing wrong to have temper....a temperament is normal...cause we are human....we are made with 4 elements. Fire,water,wind and earth....

why we have fire inside us...cause feelings.
why we have water inside us...cause our body needs water...to supply minerals to our body...and why we have wind inside us...because we have appetite to do everything that we want and earth we are made from soil..so that's why doesnt matter we have tempers...cause everyone has temper...is how you control your temper is mean how u control a fire...! we must think about water...and winds...how to blow off our fire inside us...that's why we must be more positive and determined what we face and be prepared...anyway...try to control our Yin and Yang...inside us...!
Reply

suffiyan007
11-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
i've heard that guys are good at math, i guess thts not true :P
i said i am bad at math...i can't be like albert einstein so clever in math...that's ...i didnt said that he lousy in maths...cause albert is genius.
Reply

Danah
11-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
Nothing wrong to have temper....a temperament is normal...cause we are human....we are made with 4 elements. Fire,water,wind and earth....

why we have fire inside us...cause feelings.
why we have water inside us...cause our body needs water...to supply minerals to our body...and why we have wind inside us...because we have appetite to do everything that we want and earth we are made from soil..so that's why doesnt matter we have tempers...cause everyone has temper...is how you control your temper is mean how u control a fire...! we must think about water...and winds...how to blow off our fire inside us...that's why we must be more positive and determined what we face and be prepared...anyway...try to control our Yin and Yang...inside us...!
Oh thanks for the explanation brother....:thumbs_up
but it looks like people who cant control their temper is much more than those who can.
Reply

Saimah Ali
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
We shouldn't be publicising our weaknesses. Isn't that wrong in islam?
Reply

BintAmjad
11-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I procrastinate too much
Reply

_PakistaN_
11-22-2008, 04:06 AM
im bad at not being cool
Reply

sevgi
11-22-2008, 04:32 AM
im bad at many things. I dnt have much of a temper though. i waste a lot of time and i lose hope very easily.
Reply

Strzelecki
11-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Just about everything...
Reply

nocturnal
11-22-2008, 06:35 AM
being "optimistic", containing my paranoia, weaning myself off habits that are killing me slowly and..not so slowly, not mixing with people...alot of things
Reply

Sahabiyaat
11-22-2008, 07:34 PM
me is perfect :D
Reply

arabianprincess
11-23-2008, 03:23 AM
well im bad at
1listening
2concentrating
3 cant take a joke sometimes being overly sensitive i guessimsad
4cant manage time
5 cooking LOL ( yeah gotta learn that eventually or i wont get married :-) as my mom says:bump1:)
6 organizing ( i cant keep my stuff organized 24-7 i mean once i clean then after few days everythin is every where i guess LOL) just being honest here
7cant express my self
8 English akhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:raging: hate it hate it hate it
9some parts of math and i hate GREEEEEEEEEEEK:raging::exhausted
10cant talk to new ppl':statisfie

more to come .. i still got more than that but i cant remember em at this moment :-)
i guess i have alotttttttttttttttt but inshallah im workin on them! :-0
Reply

_PakistaN_
11-23-2008, 05:20 AM
i lose hope too easily.. i cant take jokes sometimes and i get upset when i hear jokes about me. i am bad at being organized
Reply

sevgi
11-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
i lose hope too easily.. i cant take jokes sometimes and i get upset when i hear jokes about me. i am bad at being organized
ur like me abt the hope thing..sometimes its the worst thing u can do to urself..urgh.
Reply

_PakistaN_
11-23-2008, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by sevgi
ur like me abt the hope thing..sometimes its the worst thing u can do to urself..urgh.
ok tell me exactly wht u mean by that. for me its like when i worked before i kept looking at the time cause it was so boring i lost hope a lot of times. other time when i lose hope is when im going through a hard time and i lose hope instantly like im finished lol. and i'm not patient at all
Reply

sevgi
11-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
ok tell me exactly wht u mean by that. for me its like when i worked before i kept looking at the time cause it was so boring i lost hope a lot of times. other time when i lose hope is when im going through a hard time and i lose hope instantly like im finished lol. and i'm not patient at all
losing hope is really quite straight forward..i dnt know what u want me to explain..but anyways...

i mean losing hope in all things..when u lose hope in all things and u have nuthn to hang on to, u have God left (if ur a believer) and sometimes, wehn u cant feel him there, u almost lose hope in him aswel. and thats when its the worst thing u can do to urself.
Reply

Olive
11-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
me is perfect :D
Masha'Allah! :D
Reply

~Taalibah~
11-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
me is perfect :D
:sl:
lol,:D
:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!