/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to learn french?

Fatimadz
11-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Salaam Alaykoum

I am a 28 years old muslim woman living between France and Algeria.
I want to improve my english speaking and understanding which appeared not very good during a recent trip to London.
I am looking for a female to discuss. In exchange of conversations in english, we can have discussions in french (my native language) and if you want algerian arabic.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you!

Salaam

PS:Sorry, but I do not respond to any matrimonial sollicitations!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fatimadz
11-22-2008, 09:09 PM
No one...

S_87
11-23-2008, 02:11 PM
yes i want to learn french fleuntly!!!! ive forgotton much of what ive learnt unfortunately :( ill rep you my email address :)

Fatimadz
11-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Thank you for your answer!!! I despaired to find someone interested...
I know that you, the native english speakers, are assailed by requests from the non english speakers... I suppose that french is not as attractive as english...
But a lot of muslim countries use french. France itself includes more than 10% of muslims in its poulation.... and when you read for example papers in french, it is really a different way of thinking... It could be interesting...

But I'm going to stop promotion of french language. Anyway, we must have a lot of motivation to invest ourselves in foreign languages.

Anyway, I am pleased to meet you sister amani....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
transition?
11-23-2008, 10:21 PM
I'd love to learn French. However, I don't have any previous experience learning French, considering I took Spanish all throughout school. But I'd to learn and help you learn English.

Banu_Hashim
11-23-2008, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fatimadz
PS:Sorry, but I do not respond to any matrimonial sollicitations!!
lol, thanks for the heads up!:rollseyes

Fatimadz
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Thank you too sister Transition, I'm also going to contact you....

Fatimadz
11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
But I can't post you a MP ( I am under 50 post). Can you contact me by MP?

Thank you

Fatimadz
11-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Sorry, but without 50 post, I can not post you a MP even to answer. I think it is a strange rule, and I never see something like that before...

Anyway, this is the rules, and I have not choice except follow them. But as I'm not going to post 44 other post when I have nothing to say, and I'm sorry another time, can you send me an email adress or someting like that where I can contact you

Jazak Allah khayr

Salam alaykoum

maron
01-21-2009, 11:58 PM
I'd love to learn French too.

Silver
01-22-2009, 08:21 AM
I'd love to learn French too.
I can help if you want! :)

Gulbahor
04-13-2009, 02:58 AM
i have a great will. and this will is to learn French, i even took some classes, but due to some reasons had to drop it, but so much want to start it over...

Yanal
05-03-2009, 01:30 AM
:sl:
I am ahead of my grades circulium in French so I don't think I could cheat and learn more online,JazakAllah Khayr for the offer though. I don't know if it's only open for sisters or not....:X

Yanal
05-03-2009, 01:32 AM
:sl:
I am ahead of my grades circulium in French so I don't think I could cheat and learn more online,JazakAllah Khayr for the offer though. I don't know if it's only open for sisters or not....:X

AbdullahSyed
07-04-2009, 01:53 AM
I want to learn french. I am not willing to take online classes or actual classes I was more thinking Rosetta Stone. Anyone, think its worth going for rosetta stone and teach yourself French?

Gulbahor
07-04-2009, 01:57 AM
i was thinking about French -Rosseta stone too , did anybody try it? my friend says it works really good, he is learning spanish though

AbdullahSyed
07-04-2009, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gulbahor
i was thinking about French -Rosseta stone too , did anybody try it? my friend says it works really good, he is learning spanish though
My friend used it for learning Arabic and said its good for vocabulary but you need to learn grammar in order to understand some concepts.

Gulbahor
07-04-2009, 10:12 PM
i think it is better to sign up for actual classes with actual teacher...

faize
08-21-2009, 01:50 AM
me me me me!!!Me too.i luv french!
well,i luv france bt french as well!
so me me me me!!!

BilalKid
11-08-2015, 09:46 PM
bonjour mamwazel!

ayaanaa
11-09-2015, 09:30 PM
i take french classes at school, its a lovely language.

anatolian
03-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Salam...Nous pouvons parler francais ici pour ameliorer notre langue?

LaSorcia
03-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Je ne sais pas, mais pourquoi pas?

anatolian
03-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Bonjour. Est-ce que le français ton langue maternel ou tu parles ça comme une langue etranger? Je suis tres de base en français

LaSorcia
03-14-2016, 02:00 PM
C'est mon langue deuxieme. Tres 'rusty' est mon francais!
Et vous?

anatolian
03-14-2016, 02:23 PM
C'est mon langue troisieme apres l'anglais. J'apprends celui mais je parle tres mal. Combiens des langue parlez-vous?

LaSorcia
03-14-2016, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
C'est mon langue troisieme apres l'anglais. J'apprends celui mais je parle tres mal. Combiens des langue parlez-vous?
Oui, je suis d'accord! C'est plus difficile a parler (et ecrire) que ecouter. Je parles anglais, un peu de francais, and un petit peu de japonais. Je crois que japonais est le plus facile de les langues asiatique.

This is tough lol, I haven't practiced in a while! Please forgive my spelling mistakes. :facepalm:

GodIsAll
03-02-2017, 03:17 AM
Il y a une crapaud diabolique en ma jardin.

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
I'd love to learn French. However, I don't have any previous experience learning French, considering I took Spanish all throughout school. But I'd to learn and help you learn English.
I know Spanish mashallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.