/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Art (ALLAH) by Muhammad Younus Morty

morty
11-28-2008, 05:22 AM
:sl:

I love Islamic Art and also some time i make art by my self. so here is to show you one of my Islamic Writing Art.

i hope you like it please give me your comment with ranks.

regards,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
11-28-2008, 07:22 PM
wow its amazing akhi

*going to check for more*

Re.TiReD
11-28-2008, 11:25 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Awesome masha'Allah!

One thing I didnt quite get from your blog, do you make these on the PC or something? Or is it canvas art?

WassalamuAlaykum

morty
11-29-2008, 04:57 AM
Thanks for your comments
Amatul Wadud as you ask ofcoz its made on PC (with Adobe Photoshop) but if your r asking on what i told in my blog is that i was also create this kind of art with lather in my school age. writing style was same but not affect like this. some of my friend also have those my art hanging in there house (i don't know still have now). but if i get that i will scan those and will show on my blog.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 09:29 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

What is Lather?

WassalamuAlaykum

kwolney01
11-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Very nice brother!!

Look forward to seeing more!!

Jazak Allah Khair

Olive
11-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Masha'Allah, keep it up! :D

morty
12-01-2008, 06:21 AM
sorry! my mistake its leather.

Faith.
12-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Wow thats neat akhi!

:w:

Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by morty
sorry! my mistake its leather.
AssalamuAlaykum

Art with leather?? Sounds fab! Imagine the variety in texture you could get with that, Masha'Allah!

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!