/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ***Eid in the Park Blackburn***

printpoint
11-29-2008, 04:54 PM
When Eid salah was enjoined upon the Muslims at the time of our Beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him), the entire community would gather together in the court yard and pray as one body, bowing and prostrating to Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala, united in their worship. Today, alhamdulillah, we have thousands of Muslims all over Blackburn praying Eid Salah in their local masajid, but how beautiful would it be if we were to all gather together in one place? How wonderful would it be for our children all over the town to celebrate Eid together on one day, to feel that unity, the way other faiths unite their children on their auspicious days of celebration?

Peace Project 1 Eid Presents, Eid in the Park. First of its kind in the North West, Blackburn

Venue: Corporation Park, Preston New Road, BB2, Blackburn

Time: 8:30 am

Imaam: Shaikh Khalid Yasin

Families, brothers, sisters are all welcome.
Separate praying facilities for sisters

Please spread the word Inshaa'Allaah.

Site: http://1eid.net/Blackburn/

Queries: info@1eid.net, peaceprojectuk@yahoo.co.uk or 07837394752

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
printpoint
12-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Bump

Re.TiReD
12-02-2008, 09:40 PM
:salamext:

Where's Amani :p

Lol jazakAllah khayr bro

S_87
12-02-2008, 09:44 PM
ooooh its actually happening in the park this time :cry: i wanna come but i cant :( and corp park is so close to my home. dont worry i will tell my family to go inshaAllah :D

AW you going? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
ooooh its actually happening in the park this time :cry: i wanna come but i cant :( and corp park is so close to my home. dont worry i will tell my family to go inshaAllah :D

AW you going? :p
I dunno, depends on the weather insha'Allah. But, if I'm to be deprived of your presence then whats the point :(

My grandparents are spending Eid down south so guna be a boring Eid, might just trek it to Bburn ya never know :p

WassalamuAlaykum

S_87
12-02-2008, 09:49 PM
you make me feel so honoured :p ill come back just for you ;)

Re.TiReD
12-02-2008, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
you make me feel so honoured :p ill come back just for you ;)
Really? :ooh:

You just made my Eid :shade: :p

K insha'Allah, Ima stop going off-topic :-[

printpoint
12-06-2008, 09:55 AM
PEACEPROJECT 1 EID PRESENTS EID IN THE PARK

When Eid salah was enjoined upon the Muslims at the time of our Beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him), the entire community would gather together in the court yard and pray as one body, bowing and prostrating to Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala, united in their worship. Today, alhamdu lillah, we have thousands of Muslims all over Blackburn praying Eid Salah in their local masajid, but how beautiful would it be if we were to all gather together in one place.

CORPORATION PARK , PRESTON NEW ROAD, BLACKBURN,BB1 6DG
ON MONDAY 8 DECEMBER 08
SALAAH AND KHUTBA AT 8.30AM
BY SHEIKH KHALEED YASEEN

REMEMBER HEATED MARQUEE IS PROVIDED PLUS FULLY FURNISHED

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO BROTHERS & SISTERS
SEPARATE ENTRANCE AND PRAYER SECTION FOR SISTERS
! STRICT SEGREGATION WILL BE MAINTAINED !
Contact Us

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us:
Emails Us: peaceprojectuk@yahoo.co.uk
or call us on: 07837394752

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.