/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A family test

Woodrow
12-04-2008, 08:21 AM
While I am waiting for Aabidah to finish packing her luggage I just wrote this short test.

1. You are the parent of a teenage daughter. Who is most likely to go insane first?

a. the Mother
b. The Father
c. The 7 year old brother
d. Mr Shultz the automobile mechanic

2. Your total necessary bills come to $27,000 per year. You inherit $10,000,000.
How much money will you have left at the end of the year?

a. $4.98
b. 0
c. You have to go into debt and borrow $25,000,000 to cover what you overspent.

3. You just got word your wife's brother has gotten out of jail and plans to move in with you. What do you do?

a. Move and don't leave any forwarding address
b. Divorce your wife and run away
c. Write him a letter and tell him you all have bubonic plague, but he is welcome to move in.

Now for the scoring. Hey, I only wrote the test, I am not a score keeper, you can't expect everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
12-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Any clue to Answers?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-04-2008, 11:47 AM
im lost...

Re.TiReD
12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
B
b
c
:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mystifyed
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
A
a
C

Güven
12-04-2008, 07:01 PM
B
C
A

THIS is the Correct Answer!

Olive
12-04-2008, 08:38 PM
No,

A
C
A

Zahida
12-04-2008, 08:42 PM
:sl: None of you!!!! How can you be so cruel and runaway, divorceand lie about the bubonic plague tsk tsk guys!!!! Come on!!!!!:w::)
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz
No,

A
C
A

Olive
12-04-2008, 08:47 PM
But what if he actually does turn up? :p

Faith.
12-04-2008, 08:55 PM
A
c
c

Woodrow
12-04-2008, 09:13 PM
while we are stopped for a break I will make up a self scoring sheet for you all.

For each a answer give your self 5 points for each b answer subtract 7 points for each c answer divide your total by 2 rounding off to the nearest whole number.

If your total is over 8, you are probably very poor at math.

If your total is less than 1 you didn't follow instructions.

If your total is between 10 and 100 you are confused.

If the test did not make any sense to you and the scoring results are confusing, you are a normal LI member.

Musaafirah
12-04-2008, 09:17 PM
D
A
C
So mys score is....
According to ur score sheet I get 5 points for A, D is unscorable and C makes me divide my answer to get 3 If i round up, which means my score doesn't fit in with any category, which means that it makes no sense, which means that you're losing your mind, sir.:D

Zahida
12-04-2008, 09:32 PM
:sl:He wouldn't dare!!!!!:w::)
But what if he actually does turn up? :p

Re.TiReD
12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

If your total is less than 1 you didn't follow instructions.

;D there werent any instructions :mmokay:

glo
12-04-2008, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
While I am waiting for Aabidah to finish packing her luggage I just wrote this short test.

1. You are the parent of a teenage daughter. Who is most likely to go insane first?

a. the Mother
b. The Father
c. The 7 year old brother
d. Mr Shultz the automobile mechanic
Your daughter's best friend, who has spent months listening to your daughter's complaints about the rest of the family!

2. Your total necessary bills come to $27,000 per year. You inherit $10,000,000.
How much money will you have left at the end of the year?

a. $4.98
b. 0
c. You have to go into debt and borrow $25,000,000 to cover what you overspent.
You have $9,973,000 left, because you haven't dared spend any of the money for fear that the rest of your family and friends will find out about your inheritance! Instead you have opened a secret bank account and are planning to start a new life at some point in the future ...

3. You just got word your wife's brother has gotten out of jail and plans to move in with you. What do you do?

a. Move and don't leave any forwarding address
b. Divorce your wife and run away
c. Write him a letter and tell him you all have bubonic plague, but he is welcome to move in.
Invite your mother-in-law to come and live with you and tell your brother-in-law that his mother is looking forward to have him living with her.
(You are not worried, because you have $9,973,000 stashed away and are going a to start a new life soon anyway!)

Faith.
12-04-2008, 09:43 PM
If the test did not make any sense to you and the scoring results are confusing, you are a normal LI member.

Olive
12-04-2008, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Your daughter's best friend, who has spent months listening to your daughter's complaints about the rest of the family!

You have $9,973,000 left, because you haven't dared spend any of the money for fear that the rest of your family and friends will find out about your inheritance! Instead you have opened a secret bank account and are planning to start a new life at some point in the future ...

Invite your mother-in-law to come and live with you and tell your brother-in-law that his mother is looking forward to have him living with her.
(You are not worried, because you have $9,973,000 stashed away and are going a to start a new life soon anyway!)
I like that idea! :p

glo
12-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I like that idea! :p
I guess I'll score nil points for my answers though ... :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.