/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Article Competition Update

brjimc
12-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Salaams moderators. I know this is moderated so I hope you dont mind my posting as you all will read this and I am not exactly sure who handles these things here.

We have added valuable prizes to our article competition that I submitted for review yesterday.

We have two topics.

Muslim Unity
Unity of Humanity

We are soliciting participation from people talented in writing and educating others in both of these topics.

Here is our update on both topics:

Competition Duration: 30 Days from today
Reward: Upgrade to Advanced Account & $100 Amazon gift certificate or donation to your favorite charity.Secondary award: Upgrade to Intermediate Account & $50 Amazon gift certificate or donation to your favorite charity.Tertiary award: Graphic Award & $25 Amazon gift certificate or donation to your favorite charity.Word Count: Minimum 1500 words.

I humbly request approval of our event.

You can view more about our event and our site here:

http://islamfactor.org/index.php?showtopic=3821

Jazaku Allahu Khair.

Jim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
:wasalamex

Interesting :)

I'd participate but I dont find the topics appealing, sorry :-[ In other words, I'd be rubbish at it.

WassalamuAlaykum

Cabdullahi
12-05-2008, 03:14 PM
^ thats abit bold...inshallah i might participate

Na7lah
12-05-2008, 03:15 PM
i might write something inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
^ thats abit bold...inshallah i might participate
Sorry I didnt mean to offend, I dont think I'd be good at writing on the current ones.

All the best.

WassalamuAlaykum

brjimc
12-05-2008, 07:02 PM
lol sister Amatul Wadud

I understood you! haha

I'd love to see some good articles from our Muslim bros and sis. If you dont want the gift card, at least you can have some ajr in giving to charity, alhamdulillah.

brjimc
12-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Just a quick update.

We have decided to publish all submitted articles for the benefit of everyone who will read them, not just the winning ones.

brjimc
12-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Last reminder!

Not many people have entered the competition so there is a good chance of you winning a prize

Jan 4 is the deadline! There is no requirements on who may enter the competition.

Please see the link posted earlier in this thread for the article requirements and how to submit your article!

Look forward to hearing from you

wa salaam!

brjimc
01-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Asalaamu 'alaikum brs and sis :)

To factor in the holidays and allow more people an opportunity to enter the competition and win valuable prizes, we have decided to extend the competition deadline date to Jan 19, 2009.

It costs nothing to enter! Hope to see your articles :)

wa salaam

Silver Pearl
01-01-2009, 06:17 PM
:wasalamex

Where are all the writers? ^o)

Seems interesting. I may write something Inshaa'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.