/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hardest language to learn?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2008, 08:17 AM
:sl:

is arabic the hardest language to learn or...:?

your views...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aminahjaan
12-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Theoretically, Polish is the hardest language to learn. But everyone is different. I'm surrounded by Arab friends so I catch on quickly to some phrases. I don't think it's that hard if you really try and talk as if it's a new word you're learning or phrase. That way it will seem less overwhelming. Don't sweat it, I'm sure insha'Allah if you intend on learning arabic you can do it :)

Banu_Hashim
12-13-2008, 08:32 AM
French!

...But probably because I was rubbish at it in school :p

S1aveofA11ah
12-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Logically Arabic should be the easiest language to learn because Allah describes Islam as a religion of ease (and He wishes ease upon His slaves) and Arabic is the language of Islam so should be the easiest to learn. I think when you actually 'do it' i.e. learn it to the best of your ability then you begin to 'feel' this ease probably from the rewards of Allah for learning it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 10:39 AM
:wasalamex

I think the Slavic languages are the hardest to learn. Especially for people from West because the nouns are changing etx, the grammar is yuck. Especially the Russian language. :exhausted

crayon
12-13-2008, 10:41 AM
I've heard Mandarin is really hard to learn, but I've never tried, so I wouldn't know.. I'm not a language person anyway, so any I'm pretty sure learning any foreign language would be hard for me.

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed
:wasalamex

I think the slovenian languages are the hardest to learn. Especially for people from West because the nouns are changing etx, the grammar is yuck. Especially the Russian language. :exhausted
I believe that's the Slavic languages you mean.
Slovenian is a distinct Slavic language spoken mainly in Slovenia.

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
Theoretically, Polish is the hardest language to learn.
Why is that?

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Yes, as soon as I saw you replied I knew I made a mistake there. :D

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 11:47 AM
It is impossible to determine which language is the hardest to learn.

Tony
12-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Teenagers slang !

Olive
12-13-2008, 11:52 AM
^Haha lol. :D

Arabic isn't too hard. :)

I find Urdu hard. :(

Faith.
12-13-2008, 01:51 PM
I heard Arabic is quite easy if you know the basics...
I found french hard..:(

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Apparantly Japanese is bery simple.

Banu_Hashim
12-13-2008, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz

I find Urdu hard
^^ Aye. That is true. Although understanding it, is not hard. It's speaking and reading/writing which is the hard bit.

Güven
12-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Speaking or writing ?

Banu_Hashim
12-13-2008, 03:32 PM
both :D

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Hungarian is a killer.

Danah
12-13-2008, 08:18 PM
I think its Arabic, the Grammer need a lot of works I guess

Fishman
12-13-2008, 08:42 PM
i tink, itz inglish!!!!!1!???

rami0323
12-13-2008, 09:09 PM
english? nooo :D hehe
someone said polish - yes i can agree :) i'm polish but i know some ppl who arent polish and they say that polish is the hardest language haha i dont know why :D
maybe it's hard to say some polish letters like "Cz" "sz" "ć,ś".... :d

seeker-of-light
12-13-2008, 10:36 PM
japanese: it has 3 different alphabets, and one has thousands of characters
chinese: because there is a different pictograph for each word

Tony
12-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Welsh, Dutch, nordic langs, latin, various codes tht enigma could not decipher, touch sign lang for deaf and blind people

Faith.
12-13-2008, 11:18 PM
touch sign lang for deaf and blind people
Yeah I never considered sign language...
Its extreamly hard...You have to learn all the actions to go with each word

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
, touch sign lang for deaf and blind people
Takin it next year insha'Allah ^ BSL

Tony
12-13-2008, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
Takin it next year insha'Allah ^ BSL
Enjoy, BSL is great, once tou learn basics you never forget, also you will be amazed how often you use it in dailly life outside your reason for learning it originally. Well done

Snowflake
12-13-2008, 11:58 PM
the language of love! :?

On a serious note though, I find English really hard. I can't seem to get past a certain stage in understanding what I read. But Urdu, which I learnt at the age of 5 -7 in Pakistan and continued reading and writing as I grew up, is better than my English. I don't get it :X

Tony
12-14-2008, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=Scents of Jannah;1062086]the language of love! :?

wish there was a smiley for cheese

Woodrow
12-14-2008, 12:13 AM
A language that is in the same family of the languge you speak is easy to learn. The further removed from your native linguistic family, the more difficult it becomes.

Possibly Navajo would be the most difficult. It is not written, has no alphabet, is not related to any other language and has very few speakers.

Fishman
12-14-2008, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
A language that is in the same family of the languge you speak is easy to learn. The further removed from your native linguistic family, the more difficult it becomes.

Possibly Navajo would be the most difficult. It is not written, has no alphabet, is not related to any other language and has very few speakers.
How come Pakistanis and Iranians often know Arabic, but you will only normally find English people that know Urdu in good universities?
:w:

Woodrow
12-14-2008, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
How come Pakistanis and Iranians often know Arabic, but you will only normally find English people that know Urdu in good universities?
:w:
It is true most Pakistanis and Iranians do know Arabic. but, usually Qur'anic Arabic and not the colloquial spoken Arabic used daily in Arabic speaking countries. Most likely, because most Pakistanis and Iranians are devout Muslim and have been reading the Qur'an in Arabic for most of their lives.

As for Urdu. I know very few people who speak it and have yet to find any non-Pakistani people that speak it well.

Ar-RaYYan
12-14-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm definetly sure Danish is one the world hardest languages!:blind: it takes ages for those who are not danish speakers to pronounce 'r'! ( in a way i think Arabic and Danish are similare coz they both have letters which are difficult to pronounce at first but once you master at them it is easier to learn either of them)

Banu_Hashim
12-14-2008, 09:07 AM
As for Urdu. I know very few people who speak it and have yet to find any non-Pakistani people that speak it well.
Well, my family's from India, lucknow, and we can speak urdu quite well. But you probably meant people outside the Indian sub-continent. :)

anatolian
12-14-2008, 10:18 AM
The far eastern languages are generally considered the hardest ones, and Turkish is not an easy one too.

Whatsthepoint
12-14-2008, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
I'm definetly sure Danish is one the world hardest languages!:blind: it takes ages for those who are not danish speakers to pronounce 'r'! ( in a way i think Arabic and Danish are similare coz they both have letters which are difficult to pronounce at first but once you master at them it is easier to learn either of them)
The grammar's supposed to be rather simplistic.

suffiyan007
12-14-2008, 01:15 PM
learning tamil, arabic and chinese is hard...even sankrit...but bahasa melayu and english is easy to learn...! even latin very tough.some say hindustan...i love tamil and hindustan movies..!

Ar-RaYYan
12-16-2008, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
The grammar's supposed to be rather simplistic.
which grammar are u talking? if its danish its all right but not too simplistic - i think its bit like english.

*Yasmin*
12-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Arabic is hard even for Arabs!
i'm an arab and at school barely my classmates got a whole marks in arabic tests plus arabs today go away from the language and most of them use colloquial spoken arabic until the quran turn to be hard to understand!
farthermore most of arabs don't know grammer (even simple things) and if some one listen to newsletter on tv you will be shocked.
Arabic so branched and has so many details

but at the same time you can easly learn this lang but it's hard to be an expert.

hope you understand me!
i don't know to articulate my self in the best way,sorry

Rufaidah
12-18-2008, 01:12 PM
^ I agree with you ... Am an arab and still Arabic is hard ...speacially writting......

Ummu Sufyaan
12-19-2008, 08:34 AM
^ lol...i was thinking tho mainly the speaking aspect of the language, not necessarily the grammar, etc...i was just discussing with my sis a few weeks back that if the letters/pronunciation of the language you wish to learn is similar to the one you currently speak, then it shouldn't be too hard to pick up on the language you want to learn...

what do you people think?

*Yasmin*
12-19-2008, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
^ lol...i was thinking tho mainly the speaking aspect of the language, not necessarily the grammar, etc...i was just discussing with my sis a few weeks back that if the letters/pronunciation of the language you wish to learn is similar to the one you currently speak, then it shouldn't be too hard to pick up on the language you want to learn...

what do you people think?
وعليكم السلام

if the lang you wanna learn similar to your lang then supposed to
help you somehow but not necessarily, it depends in the person and his skills.

The Shah
12-22-2008, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
The far eastern languages are generally considered the hardest ones, and Turkish is not an easy one too.
completely agree on the turkish ( uzgunum bilmiyorum turkiye ) !!!

the hardest language i think is Pushto !!! I find the pakistani pushto hard as it is and thats my mother tongue _ but then the afghan dialect just takes it to a whole new level and dimension :-[

Al-Zaara
12-22-2008, 09:01 AM
I've heard people consider Finnish being a very difficult language to learn.

Whatsthepoint
12-22-2008, 01:51 PM
It all depends on one's language background.

anatolian
12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
I think Turkish should be an enjoying languge to learn for those who like puzzels with all those addings..lol

Tony
12-22-2008, 10:24 PM
I dont think Turkish is difficult, my wife is Turkish nd I seem to pick it up fairly easy

anatolian
12-23-2008, 08:21 PM
I dont think Turkish is difficult, my wife is Turkish nd I seem to pick it up fairly easy
Ok let's translate this word to English "ademimerkeziyetsizleştirttiremeyeceklerimizde nler miş"

north_malaysian
12-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Ok let's translate this word to English "ademimerkeziyetsizleştirttiremeyeceklerimizde nler miş"
is that one word? pheww..:exhausted

Whatsthepoint
12-24-2008, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
which grammar are u talking? if its danish its all right but not too simplistic - i think its bit like english.
English grammar is simple compared to say German grammar.

anatolian
12-24-2008, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
is that one word? pheww..:exhausted
Yeah..by the way Tony Tarek has gone :D

but I must say that I can't translate it very well too :)

Aqeel Ahmed
12-26-2008, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
French!

...But probably because I was rubbish at it in school :p
format_quote Originally Posted by S1aveofA11ah
Logically Arabic should be the easiest language to learn because Allah describes Islam as a religion of ease (and He wishes ease upon His slaves) and Arabic is the language of Islam so should be the easiest to learn. I think when you actually 'do it' i.e. learn it to the best of your ability then you begin to 'feel' this ease probably from the rewards of Allah for learning it.
I do know how to read the Quran in Arabic but speaking it is a conversation would be hard.
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
I've heard Mandarin is really hard to learn, but I've never tried, so I wouldn't know.. I'm not a language person anyway, so any I'm pretty sure learning any foreign language would be hard for me.
I would say it is easy as French.

Urdu is really easy if you know or recognize Hindi or Punjabi. But really writing is really hard.

Güven
12-26-2008, 12:57 AM

You kiddin me lol ;D thats not A word thats more like a sentence put into one word.

turkish isnt difficult :D

north_malaysian
12-26-2008, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
You kiddin me lol ;D thats not A word thats more like a sentence put into one word.

a word? hmmm

well we Malaysians can do the same too

"sayaterasaamatpenatsangatkeranatelahmengangka tpel bagaibendapadahariini"

(translation: I'm so tired as I've picked up lots of things today)

anatolian
12-27-2008, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

Well you can't break this word into pieces..So it is still a word ,a verb of a sentence.

ardianto
12-30-2008, 04:48 PM
English in right grammar.

I speak and write in very very bad English.
I learn English by English book or English magazine. Without teacher. Sometimes I practising my English when a foreigner came to my place.
But, many of them doesn't understand my English !.

Someone told me : " If you want to can speak English, you must speak English to everyone, no matter they will understand you or no ".
That why I join in this forum, not in my origin language forum.

How about you, brothers, sisters ? do you understand my English ?.

Muezzin
12-30-2008, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah

your views...
English is one of the hardest languages to learn for non-English speakers.

According to my French teacher.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
English in right grammar.

I speak and write in very very bad English.
I learn English by English book or English magazine. Without teacher. Sometimes I practising my English when a foreigner came to my place.
But, many of them doesn't understand my English !.

Someone told me : " If you want to can speak English, you must speak English to everyone, no matter they will understand you or no ".
That why I join in this forum, not in my origin language forum.

How about you, brothers, sisters ? do you understand my English ?.
Your English is fine. It's good that you're learning from books and magazines, because they can teach you cultural figures of speech and the like, which you might not learn in an academic environment.

If you have the means, an English teacher would be really effective - you'd probably speak better English than many native English speakers. :)

Civilsed
12-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Arabic is Easy i would say chinese as they dont even have an alphabet

Muezzin
12-30-2008, 04:58 PM
English grammar is simple compared to say German grammar.
Although German is closer to English than French, which is helpful for English-speaking learners.

What's kind of funny is that French and German syntax is almost identical to that of Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi.

ardianto
12-30-2008, 05:13 PM
If you have the means, an English teacher would be really effective - you'd probably speak better English than many native English speakers. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your advice brother muezzin.
I shall register to an English course near my home.

anatolian
12-30-2008, 08:27 PM
English isn't that difficult really. I can say only the tensses which I haven't still learnt very well is hard. The second difficulty of English is that it's a word language in which every situation has a different word.

north_malaysian
12-31-2008, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I shall register to an English course near my home.
anda hanya perlu aktif di dalam forum ini, moga-moga anda akan berjaya menguasai Bahasa Inggeris dengan baik... Insya Allah...

(you just need to be active in this forum, hoping that you'll be successfull in mastering the English Language... Inshallah)

Tony
12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah..by the way Tony Tarek has gone :D

but I must say that I can't translate it very well too :)
Tarek Tony went as he has been on holliday. I said I was picking up Turkish easily and not a linguistic expert, even my wife who has degrees and worked for Turkish govrnment does not know this word

Tony
12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
OK then, I dont think it is translatable. please tell us what it means in English.

Whatsthepoint
12-31-2008, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Although German is closer to English than French, which is helpful for English-speaking learners.

What's kind of funny is that French and German syntax is almost identical to that of Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi.
In what way?

Whatsthepoint
12-31-2008, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
anda hanya perlu aktif di dalam forum ini, moga-moga anda akan berjaya menguasai Bahasa Inggeris dengan baik... Insya Allah...

(you just need to be active in this forum, hoping that you'll be successfull in mastering the English Language... Inshallah)
Both Inonesian and malaysian languages were created artificially, right?

anatolian
01-02-2009, 02:33 PM
OK then, I dont think it is translatable. please tell us what it means in English.
I was just kidding/jocking :) If you think this language is easy to pick up it's ok with me :D

That word may be translated as this, by the way, although I'm not sure enough,

"one of those whom we cannot make to become nonautonomous goverment supporters"

Ummu Sufyaan
01-03-2009, 09:34 AM
can we stay on topic?

Wyatt
01-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I think Finnish is the hardest. Arabic is hard for me because of the verbs.

Finnish has easy pronunciation and spelling, but it's just... hard.
Try learning it! :)

Mandarin isn't really that hard, but it's just different.
The same goes with Japanese and Korean. It just requires (like most languages) to think with a new slate and try to not translate in your mind to your native language when learning new words.

Woodrow
01-22-2009, 12:06 AM
For some odd reason the language I have and still have the most difficulty with is Urdu, even after living over 2 years with my daughter and her husband and all they spoke in the house was Urdu. I think after 2 years the only word I learned was Biryani and I'm not too certain on how to spell it.

Banu_Hashim
01-22-2009, 12:23 AM
For some odd reason the language I have and still have the most difficulty with is Urdu, even after living over 2 years with my daughter and her husband and all they spoke in the house was Urdu. I think after 2 years the only word I learned was Biryani and I'm not too certain on how to spell it.
;D. I think Urdu can be quite hard unless you've grown up with it. Reading it is especially difficult. The pure form of Urdu has lotsa arabic and persian in it, which not a lot of people use in every day language.

maron
01-22-2009, 02:33 AM
I think Arabic is very diffcult to learn
cuz the grammer and verbs too.

Silver
01-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I am currently trying to learn german and it's not so easy!!! People trying to learn arabic think it's difficult. And chinese is difficult too!!!

north_malaysian
01-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Both Inonesian and malaysian languages were created artificially, right?
yupp.. both originated from Malay...

the main difference between both is that Indonesian has lots of Dutch-origin words and Malaysian has lots of English-origin words...

Because there are millions of Indonesian immigrants in Malaysia plus Indonesian movies, dramas and muisic are so popular in Malaysia... Malaysians have no difficulty understanding Indonesian Language... But I dont know about whether the Indonesians would have problems understanding us....

Woodrow
01-22-2009, 11:02 AM
From what I remember reading it seems that many people consider the old whistling language of the Canary Islands and the women's language of Tierra d'el Fuego as being the most difficult. Neither has ever been translated and no non-native has ever learned either.

Gia
01-22-2009, 11:25 AM
I've heard Chinese Mandarin is the hardest language to learn, Classical Arabic is not simple but it is not hard to learn though the many dialects and their variations may form a problem for Arabic language learners since people don't use Classical Arabic in their daily life.

Abu AbdulRahman
01-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Arabic is the hardiest
believe me, even Arabian don't speak it grammatically

I'm talking about the original Arabic, which we don't deal with it now..

who said that the quran is an easy to be understood?.. there is a rough rules to explain it, so no one can explain the quran

but the Arabic language is very sweetly language, and you taste the sentences

it is difficult, but when you learn it you will love it

Banu_Hashim
01-22-2009, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu AbdulRahman

it is difficult, but when you learn it you will love it
And more importantly it is the language of Al-Qur'an and the people of Jannah! :D

justahumane
02-16-2009, 10:54 AM

Are janab aisa kyon farma rahe hain? Urdu to sabse shirin zuban hai mere mohtaram. Aap shuruaat to kijiye, agar na maza aaye to jo chor ki saza woh meri bhi.:D

justahumane
02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Dont worry about spelling brother, just enjoy it. lol.

And I bet urdu is the sweetest language on earth, though its not my mother language, still I love speaking it.

Banu_Hashim
02-16-2009, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Dont worry about spelling brother, just enjoy it. lol.

And I bet urdu is the sweetest language on earth, though its not my mother language, still I love speaking it.
What's your mother tongue justahumane ?

justahumane
02-16-2009, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
What's your mother tongue justahumane ?
Its elder sister of urdu.......LOL, its hindi. there are a lot of common words in both urdu and hindi.

Banu_Hashim
02-16-2009, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Its elder sister of urdu.......LOL, its hindi. there are a lot of common words in both urdu and hindi.
Ah I see... Yeah I know... lots of the vocab are the same in both languages. There's just some slight differences in the pronunciation of some words. But the scripts as I'm sure you know are completely different. Personally I prefer the Nastaʿlīq script of Urdu to the Devanagari script of Hindi. :p

justahumane
02-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Ya there is difference in pronounciation, we have quite a good time when some news reader on hindi channal reads Shahjadi instead of Shahzadi or Mijaaj instead of Mizaaj:D. I dont know how to read or write urdu,:cry: therefore I wont comment on script, but definetely urdu is better as a language than hindi.:embarrass I just love it.

om Habiba
04-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Arabic is easy but practice,and every language too coz learning only written arabic is not enough and will not help u when i wanted to learn English i tried to find an english friend but i failed

pvg8260
04-07-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm just gone jump in.... :playing:

It has to be Danish, you can never learn danish without been in Denmark. You don't read as it's written nor do you write it as it sounds so it's quite a difficult language.

Bint-Al-Islam
04-07-2009, 02:11 AM
I think Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian and Chinese are the hardest language..

Whatsthepoint
04-07-2009, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by pvg8260
I'm just gone jump in.... :playing:

It has to be Danish, you can never learn danish without been in Denmark. You don't read as it's written nor do you write it as it sounds so it's quite a difficult language.
It may appear rather ugly for non-speakers.

pvg8260
04-07-2009, 09:53 PM
It may appear rather ugly for non-speakers.
Truest me it even appears ugly for the speakers but i find it rather an interesting language. It's old language at the same time West Norse is even older which is spoken in Norway.

convert
04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Spanish was easy. I am having a very hard time with Arabic.

honestlymaymuna
07-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Somali

sister herb
07-09-2017, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by honestlymaymuna
Somali
What makes somali so difficult to learn?

honestlymaymuna
07-09-2017, 06:37 PM
The order of grammar is backwards versus english, arabic, spanish etc.

ardianto
07-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Indonesian language and Malaysian language basically are two similar languages, because both languages are variants of Malay language. But both languages also have two sub-variant, official and informal slang. The official variants are still very close with the classical Malay, but the informal slang are very influenced by regional languages from both countries. It makes Malaysian language become unique for me.

I understand official Malaysian languages because the difference with Indonesian language is only in few words, while the grammar is same. But is hard for me to understand what Malaysians say when they speak in Malaysian informal slang, since it contains words from regional languages in Malaysia, and the grammar is not really same as official Malaysian.

I don't know what Malaysian people think when they hear Indonesian people speak in Indonesian informal slang. Do they think the same too?.

space
10-22-2018, 02:52 PM
my native language is virtually impossible to learn by studying a lot every day, its alphabet letters sound very weird to foreign ears and it's very difficult to use in practice unless you were a little 7-year-old child who knew only the basics of the language

MazharShafiq
10-22-2018, 03:10 PM
Every language that is not ours seems difficult, but hard work, and effort makes it easy.

anatolian
10-22-2018, 04:43 PM
There is no such a thing as the hardest language. The hardship of any language to you is based on the proximity of that language to your native or any other language you speak well. If you are an English speaker other Germanic languages will be the easiest to you to learn but it will not be the case if you have no idea about the English language. Learrning Turkish for example is quite hard for the native English speakers but I think eastern Asian langs with different alphabets such as Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Thai etc.. are the hardest ones for the English speaker. Arabic must be also quite hard for the English speaker but still there are some gramattical similarities between.

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 05:49 PM
People. The hardest language on Earth to be learned is ancient Chinese language.

azc
10-22-2018, 06:09 PM
I've heard that Malayalam is one of the hardest language

Fardah
09-24-2023, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

your views...
Yes! Arabic is difficult to learn when compared to English.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.