true believer
12-16-2008, 06:05 PM
gone astray
lost my way
cold & empty inside
now im trapped

caught up between a truth & a lie. unsure of wrong and right
lost in the dark, blindly tryna find my way on shaky ground of
uncertainty and fate. my imaan was once a solid form, missed a couple prayers and its shivveled into its worst

raw, cold and empty. point of no return. its time to be an adult and learn that life's road has bumps everywhere u go.

gotta wake up and read the signs, before its too late and my turn's up to die.
cos right now, im heading to a the soul frightening fire. danced with the devil, and now the music's gone.

just fire in my eyes and sadness at what i've become. a shadow in the light, forced to walk only at night. hide in the day from evil prying eyes. the red fire burns inside. sweating up to my ears, tears flood at my neck. tryna work out how i ended up at this place of no return. one way ticket to toture and pain, got lost in the game now i gotta pay. had my fun and got carried away. the darkness is all i know. sorrow is all i see. hollow is all i've felt. now i got my one way ticket to the never-ending burning HELL. :skeleton:

PEACE XX

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-02-2009, 08:38 PM
lol i see you have been influenced by immortal technique,i was the same but although he says alot of good things he contradicts himself sometimes especially after he did that playboy shoot

Souljette
01-03-2009, 01:42 PM
:sl:
Nice poem but lol to the above post.

Cabdullahi
01-03-2009, 02:16 PM
whats so funny??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
01-03-2009, 02:22 PM
is immortal a person?

true believer
01-10-2009, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
lol i see you have been influenced by immortal technique,i was the same but although he says alot of good things he contradicts himself sometimes especially after he did that playboy shoot
yh true junior
i just like his titles cos they seem really catch 2 me

true believer
01-10-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
is immortal a person?
yh its IMMORTAL TECHIQUE
its some underground rap dude in america
he talks bout polical stuff in his songs and da gov etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.