/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'Khalda/My mother'

Mr. Baldy
12-17-2008, 01:06 AM
‘Khalda/My mother’

I don’t want to give her rubies and emeralds, or diamonds shone up by chemicals, I just want to be the coolness of her eyes, like she is of mine, I want to be her backbone and spine, I’m the son she got but not the one she deserved, I’m grateful she walked me to school and wore her feet on the kerb, I wanna make sure her place in jannah is marked ‘reserved’, I wish I could give her just one day where she didn’t have to chose between heat, or getting something to eat, I want to carry her on my shoulders coz jannah is under her feet, I want to tell my mother I love her, but I’m too afraid and duck for cover, I place no one but god and his messenger SAWS above her, I wish I could erase all the beatings she took from my dad, but I do forgive her though and that took all I had, I want to build her a mansion, but in the hereafter, filled with the hassanah of her laughter, placed next to the house of my master, with grounds as far as the eye can see, and fruit as sweet as can be, god knows she deserves it, he sees her struggle and observes it, I just pray he curbs it, she taught me everything so without her I’d be nothing, without her hands to feed me I’d be in a coffin, life is difficult but seeing her smile makes it easier, I’m changing the world for you I hope its pleasing’ya, I’m gonna hold on tight and I’m never releasing’ya, I just hope one day I raise my kids the way you raised me, and expel the their demons the way you expelled the ones that faced me, I dedicate these tear stained pages to your memory, see I model my fatherhood on you, coz you were the only father I knew, you were discipliner and lover, I love you, my mother.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
12-17-2008, 01:18 AM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: welcome back!! :D

I want to build her a mansion, but in the hereafter,
filled with the hassanah of her laughter,
placed next to the house of my master,
with grounds as far as the eye can see,
and fruit as sweet as can be,
mashallah!

Na7lah
12-17-2008, 01:19 AM
PS> u might wana change your avatar :p

Mr. Baldy
12-17-2008, 01:24 AM
Jazakallah sis :)

yeah, I have no idea what thats about, and I'm too lazy to change it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
12-17-2008, 01:25 AM
zAk attack :X

IbnAbdulHakim
12-17-2008, 01:53 PM
beyond amazing bro

beyond amazing

that was just

whoah man

just

go read that to your mum NOW!!!! :ooh:

Periwinkle18
12-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Wow MashAllah,nicely written.

Snowflake
12-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Wow mashaAllah!!

I got big lump in my throat - that was too beautiful mashaAllah again. May Allah grant you both Paradise ~ ameen

Ansariyah
12-17-2008, 03:22 PM
MashaAllah. Beautifully expressed..

Ummu Sufyaan
01-08-2011, 12:58 PM
literature about mothers are always good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.